Pol admiring Hitler over Mussolini. Why?

Hitler
>beaten by his father, mom's little boy, never married or reproduced, homeless half starved painter, vegetarian, had one testicle and probably a golden shower fetish
Il Duce
>child of a domineering father who grew into a domineering man, teacher and a journalist, invented own ideology, 7 children with 3 wives
>Anecdote says how his jewish mistress once stormed right into his office drunk and mad, yelling why he didn't want to aknowledge their child. He had her locked up in a mental asylum for a couple of years.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margherita_Sarfatti

Italy's military wasn't as badass as Germany's.

Mussolini's hiring practices with generals was atrocious. Tbqh he's not much worse than Hitler but not much better.

I like Oswald Mosley better.

Because Hitler wasn't a bloodthirsty war mongerer, he was a peaceful idealist. But the anglo decided to tread on him, the rest of the story you alredy know.

No reason. They also ignore Salazar and Franco, who did great things for their countries.

Perhaps because Mussolini isn't universally reviled in his nation (and is in fact well liked by many native Italians I've met) so he has the edge factor. The same goes for Franco and Salazar.

I don't know why, but whenever I see a picture of mussolini, I start to think he just looks like a dumb wop.

It's not edgy enough for them to like Fascist leaders who weren't batshit insane.

>Hitler
>>beaten by his father
Well, at least Hitler wasn't beaten to a bloody pulp by his own people :DDD

t. Hitler
Invading Poland isn't peaceful

We didn't invade Poland, we invaded German land that was occupied by the Anglo backed Poles.

>>beaten by his father
kike lie
>painter
Kike lie... He was a construction worker who applied at age 15 to art school. They sent him to Architecture school.

Why are you filled with kike lies, user? It's the current year.

>invading Poland
>Not knowing the "paper tiger" reference came from Poland saying they would crush impoverished experimental Germany like a paper tiger. Poland is crushed in weeks.

>Literally the first country he invades is Ethiopia after their first embarrassment during the race for Africa
>Then they lose it once the allies mobilize in Africa
>Then they lose in North Africa
>Then lose the entire southern half of their country after begging Germany to save them as they were invading Russia

Then pic related

>wasn't successful in military endeavors
>ideology wasn't centered around race

That simple

mousilini was failure, couldent even take Greece

Mussolini was complete shit

He should have focued on domestic growth which was going well

Instead he started a gorillion wars with a badly organized and equipped military and lost them all.

>architect
>can't into perspective

really makes you think

>the Falange
>Not batshit insane

But user, you are under him. Vladimiro Putlerini.

>
Well, Mussolini was killed by the SAS in order to protect Churchill's image. Hitler had an assassination attempt every other week and ended up offing himself like a cuck. Il Duce when out with dignity.

The Falange were the real stuff.

Also the Austrians had quite a good catholic fascism.

You seem to forget the Blackshirts and the Beretta m38a.

Hitler invented anime