WE WUZ ROCK N ROLL N SHEEEEIT

WE WUZ ROCK N ROLL N SHEEEEIT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PKtDYzfOB_Q
efukt.com/21881_Chuck_Berry_Farting_On_Hookers.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African-American_music
youtube.com/watch?v=GNkWac-Nm0A
youtu.be/eXvBjCO19QY
pbs.org/wnet/african-americans-many-rivers-to-cross/history/how-many-slaves-landed-in-the-us/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ok

Why are Europeans so jealous of black Americans?

More like crack rock and roll a joint

Chuck Berry deserved the induction
Tupac has done nothing to deserve it

It's uh....it's the other way around fella. Sorry to tell you champ.

All blacks would be Africa-tier if they didn't ape everything whites do.

fixed

I had a dream last night I bought a Snoop Doggy Dog CD called Kill the Clowns.
And all he did was rap about killing clowns.
Pretty cool.

I can just feel your seething, assblasted impotence radiating from my computer screen. Stay mad, cuck.

They've been inducting rappers into the rock n roll hall of fame for decades.

What a horribly retarded thing to say.

fascinating.

>Black man makes music
>White man perfects it
How?

OH MY GOD! Where did you steal a computer from Tyrone! Just kidding. We both know you're a jew role-playing as a black. See the flaw in your plan is obvious. Blacks can't read, and therefore wouldn't be able to read my post or respond. Ha checkmate atheists.

so now GENRE is entirely arbitrary? what the fuck? does nothing established hold its intrinsic core properties anymore?

>rock and roll hall of fame
>where Deep Purple got admitted just last year after almost 25 years of eligibility
>Madonna inducted her first year

We don't guve a fuck actually.

Most europeans don't care about Basketball, American Football and American Rap, and since these are the only things niggers are good at, we don't care about them.

reddit go home

Care to provide a rebuttal?

Respect my people's music you white devils.

Blues and Jazz artists I could understand as they were the roots of the genre (along with Country). Run DMC I could understand with their influential collaborations. But what the fuck is Tupac's criteria for being inducted?

Underrated

We are quite good at basketball and it is a thousand times more entertaining sport than the fucking soccer.

This is pretty good so far

who gives a shit

Rock n Roll arose from the blues tradition, which was developed by poor rural blacks. Many, if not most, early rock acts were performed by blacks and aimed at black audiences. It just occured to me that this has to be bait.

>Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
>Has inductees from genres that are clearly not R&R
Why don't they just go ahead and rename it the Musical Alltime Hall of Fame or whatever?
like the oscars, it's all about sucking the right dicks.

Oops

Snop dick is a skinny nigger faggot and tupack sucked dicks. Yes, he was a faggot.

Doesn't the majority of your country prefer soccer though?

Basically if you knew the first fucking thing about the history of rock n roll you'd know that whites aped black performers, not the other way around.

Niggers invented classical music too, right? Black Mozart sitting at the ol' harpsichord creating musical theory from scratch.

>Blacks created blues nigga, whitey stole that shit

Who the fuck do you think invented the instruments used in blues and rock and roll music you retard. I'll give you a hint. They weren't black.

Probably.
And the majority of the country votes leftists parties, so opinion discarded.

see

niggers cant rock n roll

>black people
>rock-n-roll
Pick both.

Reminder that Chuck Berry was the original brapposter

Thank god that meme was found before his dead

>Blacks didn't invent the guitar so they couldn't have invented blues!

I don't follow your logic there, bud. Guitar music sounded nothing like rock or blues before blacks got a hold of it. Blacks brought the emphasis on rythm, improvisation, and minor chords that make rock and blues sound the way they do.

>his dead
death

>Iron Maiden still isn't in

>implying blacks invented poetry, which is essentially the basis of rap
>implying blacks invented any instruments ever
>implying the spoken word and word play only entered the musical zeitgeist in 19-fucking-80

You're all so fucking stupid.

Rock and roll Hall of Fame?
Couldnt give two shits, kudos to Tupac for hiding so well in Cuba

youtube.com/watch?v=PKtDYzfOB_Q

Then it's true what i said though. Most europeans don't care about Basketball.

In my whole life i only talked to two people that liked and watched basketball. And one of them was half american, so that doesn't even count.

I don't say Basketball is bad, i'm just saying europeans don't really care that much about it.

>implying snoop dog isn't cia

I fucking hate when people claim niggers invented blues and rock. fucking idiot niggers themselves.

the first musicians were white. By the time blacks got around to playing it, they all had jewish producers because whites were doing other shit.

niggers don't even write music. they're not musicians. just performers in a subverted theater.

Actually the first recorded poem is the epic of Gilgamesh, which was written in Mesopotamia by people you would consider black or dark-skinned, so you're fucking wrong faggot.

what need slaves to build bit set?

The first blues musicians were white? Care to post a source on that?

mozart didn't really play the harpsichord.

pianos were already GOAT at that time.

harpsichords were mainly for people that wanted to play an organ, but didn't have access or people that didn't want to deal with moving/housing a piano.

why have a shitty harder to maintain keyboard instrument if you're a professional musician?

My guess would be that they feel his music embodies the spirit of rock n roll rather than the style? Doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me either.

>african niggers have anything to do with mesopotamia
oh no. it's retarded... sad!

niggers didn't add shit to civilization ever. even if some dumb nigger did something if they didn't exist a white guy would've done it 3 months later in theory. meanwhile whites are landing on the moon while niggers are in mud huts in africa still. niggers aren't equal to whites ever.

google history, nigger

>implying rap isn't modern day rock and roll

Lmao get young oldhead

I did, nothing came up to support that. The burden of proof is on you.

the fuck it is
you look it up
nigly
see in real world
u gota do your own work
:)

>"[T]hat hall of fame is a piss stain ... We're not coming."

>-- Johnny Rotten, Sex Pistols, letter to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame upon their nomination of the Sex Pistols for induction

tupac was literally the first nigger with a brain and that whole race lost a great man who should have risen to become the next martin luther king and told black people in a way that they would listen to break the conditioning

thats why (they) shot him

efukt.com/21881_Chuck_Berry_Farting_On_Hookers.html

BRAAAAAP

Bitches dig harpsichords nigga.

mine has gotten my laid zero times.

>i can't kiss u your face smells like piss

Itz only smellz

Guy said poetry was a white invention and that Africans have never invented a musical instrument. Incorrect on both accounts. And as for your claim that black Africans never developed civilization, that's historically innacurate too. Look into Zimbabwe or the Carthaginians, who you would've learned about in middle school if you weren't busy eating paste and licking windows.

Damn you're dumb

We should've just made a Hip Hop Hall of Fame.

But no we preferred to just ruin the Rock Hall of Fame.

Chuck Berry I could understand but fucking really?

holy shit

You're so delusional lol

>Blacks create rock and roll
>Whites steal rock and roll and act like it's there's

I SAY OLD CHAP WE WERE ROCK GODS!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African-American_music

Care to provide a rebuttal?

WHATEVER YOU CAN DO I CAN DO BETTER~

youtube.com/watch?v=GNkWac-Nm0A

>tupac is a convicted rapist
>germany has a statue of tupac

Top cucks

based on the european music system of equal temperament. now fuck off.

they took an already established instrument with literal metal frets marking the equal temperament, and were too illiterate to use it correctly. give them a violin and you'd have cat screeching noises.

This
youtu.be/eXvBjCO19QY

Sure kiddo. Let's approach the situation like this.

>If whites never existed

Blacks would never have evolved past the point of scavengers/hunter gatherers. They're BARELY past that point now, and that's entirely because whites have been shoving technology and infastructure down their stu[pid nigger throats for 200 fucking years.

>if blacks never existed
None of white history changes. Everything progresses as it has. Except now there is no black weight holding down whites. They colonize mars and the rest of the solar system by the end of the decade and attempt to touch the face of God in the cosmos.

You need to fuck off and die nigger. You're RUINING everything we've built.

This

I GET UP

speaking of contributions to humanity, the only reason we keep women around is because they are the reproductive gateway. once we have artifical wombs and sexbots with parenting AI perfected by hundreds of thousands of engineers, they can fuck off with the nigger population. daddy won't be mad when she gets beat up by tyrone anymore. you deserve one another.

Black music and the GOP is so similar its almost funny

Theyre both obsessed with money, guns and degrading women

If blacks never existed there'd be no rock n roll ;)

Seriously, tho, fuck off with your baseless, reductionist bullshit. You came in swinging about how blacks had nothing to do with Rock n Roll and now you're moving goalposts so hard it's not even funny.

>If blacks never existed there'd be no rock n roll ;)

Even if I concede your point. I'm glad you fully realize how inconsequential your role is to human a history. A mistake that needs to be corrected.

>I concede to your point

All I needed to hear, have a good life you peckerwood faggot.

>Even if I concede your point.
>Even if I concede
>Even if I
>Even if
>If

You niggers and your 3rd grade level reading comprehension, i swear! Would it help you understand better if i spoke to you in grunts and clicks?

to be fair user, without slaves the US wouldn't have been built nearly as fast or anything because less labor, and less free labor. And the revenue the trade made helped boost Euro economies.

>good as commodities only

Blacks only create successful music because of the lack of complexity in africanized music makes it more digestible.

That is the narrative being pushed. However, the truth is, if blacks were never made slaves, the free market would've adjusted to allow more poor Irish and polish in as indentured servants.

Over the ENTIRE course of slavery in North America. only 338,000 slaves were here.

That's 0.039 percent of New York City's current population.

Now who got the better deal here, the blacks who got to live in the land my ancestors built, or the whites who've been BURDENED by the negro ever since his inferior form touched our pristine lands?

Source:
>pbs.org/wnet/african-americans-many-rivers-to-cross/history/how-many-slaves-landed-in-the-us/

you're forgetting the slaves who were born here lmao

You know Chuck Berry is already in, right? He was one of the first to get in.

Slavery is the best thing that has ever happened to African "Americans"

Nigger