So, time for some brainstorming. Serious hypothesis, if shayla boof set up his next ctf episode in a indoor closed room...

So, time for some brainstorming. Serious hypothesis, if shayla boof set up his next ctf episode in a indoor closed room, with just a webcam trained on it (expert difficulty: soundproof padding on the walls), (godmode: padding plus greenscreen to misdirect capturers), how would we get to it then? I feel a physical outdoor location won't be on the cards anymore, and an indoor isolated one might be the next order of the day. How do we prepare for this?

RARE.
No point planning for something that hasn;t happened yet. We should see where he puts it. we've got 4 years

Where are you??

Honestly Im just surprised he hasn't done so already. Fucking plane contrails.

behind 69 boxxies

We will find it...

We will take it down...

He can not stop us...

maybe the guy just isnt that bright.....

if we cant attack it physically then just fuck with the stream

If he is stuck webcasting from an indoor undisclosed room with no visible markings then we have fully won. His project was designed as a circle jerk for the left and all en accomplished was proving that he will not divide the right.

Probably just DDOS the stream itself and render that useless instead

Ip trace the stream bypass vpn find ip get signal of camera then we build a team of tactical members to break in and remove the flag

that tracker user broke him, then the one after was taken down almost immediately

he's not gonna come out of his simulated world anytime soon

That's the pussy way to do it!

nukes

just an idea

>not capture the flag
wouldve been perfect if ou werent such a fucking leaf

SWAT him

I like the way you think.

are you really from Namibia

This is just a phase of the HWNDU project.

They will try another outdoor venue(probably with pre-screening,like at a concert?)

Sure, I agree to some extent, but in case of that, we see it as a win cause of the reasons you listed, and he sees it as a win cause "muh flagstream is up".

Stalemate much?

Yes.

OP IS SHIA

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD

we don't

we just let the most boring livestream in the history of mankind continue for 3.667 years amirite

Kinda defeats the point but the flag on a field did that too

Shia failed already

It was already the most boring when it was streamed from a fucking field, we just made it interesting.

Just tracert whatever the fuck the streaming site is then oceans 11 the place

THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT!!

praise kek

IP Address?
There should be some serious Autist here that can fix this

fuk

cut the power in each state until the stream ends to narrow down

after that cut the power in each city

holy shit fbi

We redpill some of the lurking NSA interns on here to go and give us the info for the stream.

That would be funny to imagine!

Looking at what we would do and then realizing that he will never stop us no matter what!

Probably shitting his pants.

They may already do that simply as a social experiment in gauging the abilities of the site.

Someone make this funny please. I'm not feeling it today.

Please please post pics and tell us all about it
Is it safe?is it like south Africa but emptit? Do you live in a city? Are you black?

just let it sink in that shia will, someday, once again plant the flag
that should do the trick

I thought we were gang stalking him with MAGA hats

I meant someone should meme that pic. I'm always up for ctf.

ive been thinking for a while we should fuck with his imdb