Shall Not Be Infringed

>you will never need a gun for self-defense
>there has never been documentation of civilian guns saving lives from criminals

More reasons why Americans need firearms inside their home to defend themselves when under circumstances that the police will not be able to prevent a conflict. The moment we become comfortable with our government taking away semi-automatic rifles the next generation will be fine with the confiscation of pistols and so on. End this tyranny now.

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/oklahoma-man-uses-ar-15-kill-three-teen-home-intruders-n739541

Other urls found in this thread:

oscn.net/applications/oscn/DeliverDocument.asp?citeid=69782
oklegislature.gov/BillInfo.aspx?Bill=HB 1439
newson6.com/story/35016222/woman-admits-to-being-getaway-driver-for-three-burglars-shot-dead-in-broken-arrow
lawofficer.com/news/watch-tulsa-police-run-over-kill-wanted-suspect/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcohol_laws_of_Utah
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wtf i love guns now

From the article

>Upon making entry to the home, one of the residents fired a rifle striking all three of the suspects

Hahahhahaha were they all standing in a straight line?

>The AR-15 was the weapon used in mass shootings such as Newtown, the Aurora movie theater in Colorado and San Bernardino.
Well thank you for the relevant information NBC

Great news, home invaders need to ALL be hanged. Most dishonourable and inhuman crime location possible.

Hold on, wasn't it the dude's son? This reeks of bullshit.

Wouldn't be surprised if NBC knowingly packaged it as a "victory for gun rights" story so that they could yank it away later when more details come out.

"....WELL REGULATED...."

B-but... But it's the home owner's white privilege that cause those invaders to have to resort to such measures. And how can you say for certain they were violent? Maybe they only wanted to fuck the home owner on the asshole just a little bit. He should have thanked them for making him remember his privilege and let them have a go at his daughters.

>grown ass man goes on a child shooting spree inside his own home

He just killed three TEENAGERS

they are literally children

a man just killed three children who made a stupid mistake and probably didnt even intend to do anything just doing it on a dare wow

gobless amurica

yes, that's exactly what that sentence implies you fucking retard

>shilling for statism

im sure you'll do well in life, user

>Ayo dayquan, tyrese, stack up niggas

Guaranteedreplies.exe

Are they teenagers or children?

Do children break into peoples houses with masks on?

l-legal?

Based as fuck Oklahoma man.

if you ever reply to bait ever again im permabanning you from this sight, this is not a joke

Kek beckons me to talk some sense into you.

He was 23 and teenagers are able-bodied enough to pose a physical threat. Moreover, how would he have known they were teenagers? Should he have waited to see before defending himself? What if they were armed?

The real question is, what race were they?

Yea and a 4th getaway driver who was arrested and turns out was wanted for attempted murder! So I think its fair to assume the others were too and they were armed these late teens to mid twenty's aged intruders

kek

>he totally shouldve just let them fuck his wife instead

they were probably niggers. Niggers are not human. He should receive the punishment you would get for shooting a mountain lion in your home.

Of its not told in the article, then you know why they didn't tell it

Legal for you tonight Tyrone. I'm so sorry white people completely unrelated to me brought your great great great grandmother over and made her pick cotton and breed her like cattle. So to make up for that, go ahead. Have my daughters. It would be an honor to raise your negroid children as my own.

huh?

My country is less that 3% niggers.

Yours is 13.

If anyone is a nigger here, it's you.

Good taste in women tho.

Based as fuck Oklahoma has a stand your ground law.
>oscn.net/applications/oscn/DeliverDocument.asp?citeid=69782

These kids parents and friends are going to sperg out when they discover there's nothing they can do because they also have castle doctrine laws.
>oklegislature.gov/BillInfo.aspx?Bill=HB 1439
Chimp out imminent if they were black.

America is Godless. Rest in peace

I was larping you angloid faggot.

I know they can't be criminally charged, but can't they still be sued in civil court?

I bet you don't want to break into a house in Oklahoma now...do you?

I invite you to be that stupid ...

in fact, I invite all stupid gun hating brits to break into any home in America...

good luck dumbfuck

>America is Godless
We have The God Emperor of Mankind. What have you got?

>chimp out
>in Oklahoma
Niggers are outnumbered 10 to 1 here they're not doing fucking shit for fear of the eventual lynching they'd receive

Most US Federal gun control legislation has been written, introduced, and sponsored by Jewish congressmen and senators.

Don't have any more of those girls though sadly.

Sure, but you can sue for literally anything. It'll be laughed out of court. Unless the guy invited them into his house and he then shot them there isn't shit they can pin him for in relation to the shooting.

A politician

>Elizabeth Rodriguez
Getaway driver

I'm not sure you're answering the posts you think you're answering...

>dressed in black
ANTIFA STRIKES AGAIN

Good thing this law-abiding citizen protected himself and cucked these commies to death

>ar-15
looks like I'm #anti-gun movement now

>Chimp out imminent if they were black.
MO here on the border. Nah only way we get a chimpout is if it happened in tulsa or okc, even then, this part of the country isnt the same kind of white people as in the cities, we are all armed and willing to shoot.

My guess is the intruders were white methhead tweakers, if so, nothing of value was lost, if they were rural the family/parents will keep their heads down, the public shame and ridicule will keep them off the radar

>checks flag
Of fucking course

>sued in civil court
Nope. The home owner is at no fault. Once they entered the residence they were considered a dangerous threat to the occupants.
The teenagers are completely at fault for the initial b&e.

Sounds more like they were just naked and in search for love.

If they were white their faces would've been plastered all over the news
They're niggers and they;re trying to cover it up obviously

i'll give you that...

but the post stands...

gif related...

home invaders being stopped in America...

Fucking kek

Funny how they forget to mention every war since vietnam and the one time a relative used one to open a beer can.

Sounds like a nice area to live in.
Utah is pretty much the same except we have blacks not niggers. Crime rate is super low.

Well yeah, that means he hasn't broken any laws and can't be put in jail. In a civil court they're much more lenient. They could find him partially at fault for maybe not telling them to leave first or not offering them iced tea. At least tests how my ccw instructor phrased it. Maybe he just wanted to peddle insurance though.

It's a double edged sword
No niggers but plenty of spics and the states bankrupt as fuck and the roads are garbage

when they rape and beat you to death because you are stupid...not a single fuck will be given...

It was also the weapon used to shoot a pizza box earlier today in my inlaws backyard

This is Oklahoma you're talking about
The reddest state in the country
We're not cucked like all these other states so nothing is going to happen

The well regulated milita statement is a separate statement from the right of the people to keep and bear arms.

Dude got a triple collat

With castle doctrine you don't have to give warning and don't have to attempt to flee.
For all intents and purposes you can shoot them right when they enter. There's literally no fault here. A civil case would be thrown out.
>ccw
It all depends on your state laws. I just so happen to live in a state with the same laws. I winged a guy breaking into my house last year and didn't make the news.
I feel you. Our job market is all medical and technical work. All the chinks scoop those jobs though and all the low end shit is taken by Mexicans. Not to mention our state regulation on liquor percentage keeps going down.

Sorry to disappoint but they are all white
>newson6.com/story/35016222/woman-admits-to-being-getaway-driver-for-three-burglars-shot-dead-in-broken-arrow

Are you autistic?

kek

For (You)

No it's jordy jones

kek'd and check'd

What kind of a fucking degenerate do you have to be to invade an average person's home?

Get bent Leafnigger

>A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state

>,

>the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

whats with that shit? cant even have a beer with dinner anymore

Just last week this happened here
Was pretty sweet
lawofficer.com/news/watch-tulsa-police-run-over-kill-wanted-suspect/

>break into a house with brass knuckles and a knife
>"just a dare lmao"
Play stupid game, win stupid prizes

Fucking Canada so drunk off of Moose cum that he would rather let some faggots kill him than assert his 2nd Ammendment rights.

Oh wait.

Turn the power off on the east coast for a month. Nothing will turn liberals into NRA members faster than hordes of home invading Jeromes

Very well. Thanks for educating me. Hope that piece of shit learned his lesson.

Also I'm a little sad no one got my pun with my pic related.

OH BABY A TRIPLE! *Airhorns *

The never mention that the Aurora massacre shooters ar15 jammed within the first few rounds and that the majority of casualties were caused by a 12ga pump shotgun.

Pedal...

Theres a video of something similar on liveleak. These high profile home invasions happen when you get gangs that grow too confident.
They'll try to break open a window, or bust in the door. They can't get in on the first try which alerts the home owner. By the time they actually get the door open the home owner is already aiming at the door ready to fire.

>Itchy finger trigger nigga killed three teens lads...might charge female driver accomplice {21} for murder???

>Assault rifle lads.
>NOT... AIR-rifle lads...a fucking assault rifle.
>To kill three teens.

>implying~ weakness.#

>let that teen slit your throut
>it's ok he's just a child
NUKE CANKEKS

Thanks for the name

>17

Legal in England!

Time to fap...

this video gave me a boner...

I finished watching the view...

on joy behars face...

they forgot to add "all democrat states"

fpbp

Our beer is only 4% and will be going down to 3.5%. They're trying to make sure we can't drink.
>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcohol_laws_of_Utah
Check it out it's pretty ridiculous.
That brought me some pleasure.
They got served triple kill justice. I'll bet it was a 360 no scope headshot. Imagine the calling card you get for that.

Canada needs to die. Fucking faggots.

>implying ringing someone to home then shooting them in an apparent self defense {that was actually honey-trap and deliberated murder}

If you drive someone to commit a crime and they get killed doing it, you get charged with felony murder, since someone died as a result of your actions. At least in real countries like America. Canadian courts cucked us out of that.

"..the right of THE PEOPLE to keep and bear Arms, SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED."

They broke in through the sliding glass door in the back armed with a knife and brass knuckles. They weren't there selling cookies nor were they invited.

>hey jimmy, come over but when you get here bust out a 6'x3' glass door to get in.

British neighbour hoods had/have an epidemic of burglary by mainly young white youth, yes correct.

I wish you would die.

THEY GUD BOIS THEY DIN DU NUTTIN THEY TURNING AROUND THEY NEED MONEY FOR PROGROMS WHERES MY OBAMA FONE?

The should all be shot too.

b-but would take better gun mates.
>Shits hitting the multiple fans.

Don't call me Jimmy, Stevie.

this

>get away vehicled
>armed
>masked
>wore gloves
>did not flee at first sight

>a stupid mistake

Good good goyim