Sup Forumsfolio, Need Based Stocks

Just got back tax return and planning on throwing into stock Market. Already invested in United Airlines for their service in thot patrol and am planning on investing in wendy's for the pepe meme, and New Balance for being the official shoes of white people. Any other companies that endorse the alt-right that I can invest in for a portfolio dedicated to our cause?

Invest in planned parenthood

Invest in GameStop

Nordstorm and Macy's

Was considering that before but don't see any future for speciality retail stores because of Amazon and being able to buy games on platforms

Chase Bank

You stupid nigger, GameStop is exploding because of the Switch

definitely supreme skate wear

Facebook.

I know nothing about stocks! Where can I educate myself, then make some money?

but muh femboy Link

Agreed.

UA also owns a fueling company.
They own a traded food services company too.

Aramco is doing a IPO
Biz

Invest in gas chambers. The country is going to need a lot of those soon

Investing now while they don't have switch sale is good, and then selling when the switch is at its peak would be the best.

This thread, invest in company's like GameStop, RadioShack, and BlockBuster

invest in companies that make rape kits and have a high invader population.

investing in individual stocks is very expensive and typically not worth it unless you have thousands. If you have a good job, you probably have a 401k which you should be able to direct. Look at funds that are available to you with what money you have, and look at the makeup of them.

Example, when trump won the election I moved money into funds which are made primary of American owned interests, and those which likle to do business in the United States. They've been doing reasonably well. Near double digit returns so far this year.

i lost £4,000+ this past 2 months thanks to brexit

really regretting it now

worst part is 50% of the shares are in US equities, so trump is fucking failing too. double whammy.

Don't know if they are public, but invest in New Balance. I only buy New Balance shoes from now on since they are made in America and pay their workers fairly. Always buy American if you can

Go to Barnes & Nobles and pick up a quick read about stocks. Honestly, your best option is just to put $250 a month into a mutual fund or individual stocks and hold them until retirement or you want to buy a sweet car. Hopefully you can get 5-10% return a year and that keeps piling up and up as long as you keep investing. Before you know it you'' have about $200,000 liquid in 20 years. Its all about developing a lifestyle habit of saving. Unless you are apart of the (((tribe))) get the wolf of wall street fantasies out of your head.

Invest in BioWare and EA. I heard the new Mass Effect is making them tons of money

call or put $X depending on the day
call on $QQQ
short $AUPH
short $DRYS in a few days
short $NVCN
put $CALA

This is your goal when investing, only having to put 60,000 over 20 years into a mutual fund or stocks and ending up with 200k

Personal portfolio or IRA? If an IRA is it traditional or Roth. Because you might be interested in buying parts of some cucked companies in order to troll the fuck out of them/put them on the righteous path; because of the voting rights gained once you own stock in the companies. But wait there's moar... You can use the dividends to buy a bigger vote by reinvesting your dividends or take those proceeds and put them towards either a based company or use it to buy a voice in a cucked company... I have had this kind of idea for a while but there needs to be somewhere that like minded people can talk about these things anonymously while not worrying about being tracked by (((them))).

American is a good call. Long term, too. Throw money at coal and stateside labor/intensive natural resource operations.

When this hits the shelves you'll regret not investing in Game Stop.

Nice job, time to DOX you fucking nigger

chick fil-a will not stand for niggardry in any form. Hobby Lobby refuses to pay for healthcare that provides women with birth control.

>tfw no Robinhood app in the UK

Migga my council house is £360,000 if i want to buy it, 200k is chump change.

Being a homeowner and living destitute is in my eyes a successful endeavour.
Rent is the ULTIMATE kikery.

>tfw rejected for mortgage 6 times

Mein kagger move to Trump country USA, you can easily get a 5 bedroom 3 acre house outside a 150k-500k pop city in any hard red state. Find a USA thot and get green card marriage

aaccchhuuaalllyyy a Mortgage is the definition of jewish tricks

qPNJYEb
Yes.

Read "Intelligent Investor" by Benjamin Graham

It's a solid book teaching you how to minimize your stock market losses. From there RESEARCH RESEARCH, AND RESEARCH.

Put it ALL in SEARS.

Thank me latter.

Lots of people here saying to invest in mutual funds. My father was mistrustful of them but he worked in finance himself so he had a much better idea of what to look for than the average bloke. His strategy though isn't invest long term, preferably in stocks that pay dividends. If you have enough shares you can even set up a DRIP, reinvest you dividends and continue to grow your investment.

Personally uphold shares in two companies, one is a utilities and another is a potash and fertilizer producer and distributor. Both businesses that are likely not going anywhere soon, and will almost certainly grow in the long run. Dividends are key.

That is such a retarded leaf post. WTF is $2 gonna give you?

Bioengineering
Arms manufacturing
cancer research
Mining

Just figure out what companies are winning or in a private/public partnership with zog