Holy shit hahaha this is fucking hilarious!

>Jackson said in retrospect, he would rather have killed “a young thug” or “a successful older black man with blondes … people you see in Midtown. These younger guys that put white girls on the wrong path.”

>successful older black man with blondes … people you see in Midtown. These younger guys that put white girls on the wrong path

Sorry random black guy. Rest in peace You took one for the team....

But wow,you losers are fucking delusional hahaha. I'm a black medschool student,i've made thread son this shithole in the past and honestly didn't think i'd come here again but this is just hilarious

I dated only dated white girls and a couple asian girls . I'm good looking and smart. I never had sex with a blonde girl but you know what? I'll start hunting blondes now just for fun haha, i would have done it earlier if i knew it threw you losers in a suicidal existential crisis. This is gonna be so hot

Idk if it was his master plan "kill black man and tell blacks to stop dating white girls....so they'll start dating white girls just to piss me off and even tho the white genocide isn't real..they'll actually make it happen"

If that was his "long con" plan,he deserves a nobel prize. Theres this cute blonde in my promo,danced with her at the get together last month.I'll try to fuck her before the end of may. We have exams coming so it can't be in april

Quebec girls (i live in quebec) are easy but i'll make sure to smash anglophone blondes too!

Congrats,it's open season on blondes! You played yourselves haha. For every blondei smash ,a white supremacist will kill himself? Sounds like a GREAT deal!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NY3yzLA-g24
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3459052/F-effort-Columbia-pre-med-student-tries-skip-midterm-emailing-professor-pictures-hospital-uses-HEADPHONES-oxygen-tubes.html
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/ black medschool/country/CA/type/op/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fucking leafs

Racially charged sex trolling. Your low class is showing. What would your mother say?

And.. so what? to continue the issue I do not understand?

you can take the animal out of the jungle but you can't take the jungle out of the animal

Yeah! I'm totallyyyyy trolling you! And i totally won't fuck blonde girls just to make you losers cry! Totally!

Alright back to my books. I'll make a thread in may. A pic with my dick and cum on her back. + A Sup Forums tag or whatever you losers call it (Quand t'ecris Sup Forums sur un petit papier)

Real talk your women will have that jungle fever and it won't ever go away

Forgot to reply?

Issue? You're right,it's an issue. I want to make sure you losers get depressed and kill yourselves. Don't fuck up your suicide cause the E.R team shouldn't waste time on human filth

It seems like having sex with educated white women (gonna be smashing your future doctors) is the best way to put you losers on suicide watch. I don't want you on suicide watch tho,i want you to hang yourselves like your "day of the rope" mass suicide alt-right event

White men who get mad at race mixers are cucks lol dude she's literally showing you she's a worthless whore after sex and money not love lol there doing us a favor so easy to stay away from. Also just go for brunettes or blondes that don't race mix it's simple. Laugh at the ones who do

>ooga booga booga

literally how I read your OP

How mad do you have to be to come here to try to prove something to a bunch of racist autists? You're a real winner I'm sure.

>I'm black
>I'm good looking
>I'm smart

Cool.
We'll keep killing your kind and cutting off the whores you create.
Both will suffer.

Mate... the whole 'god dammed' kingdom {of terror} is a z00 mate.
>One tries to make an impression of normality.
>'Common people' plebs...an the great expected ideals.

>Congrats,it's open season on blondes! You played yourselves haha
> being this butthurt for being a dindu
> directing your fagot rage towards a board of peace

>Have one shot at life
>Be born black

tell the truth, how much does it hurt to be literal subhuman?

cute pasta.

so this is how a chimput begins

And the nigger genocide begins.
Jews first please.
Stay out of jail please, shit is going to be collapsing soon, when the cops are delayed in response time, its time!

>hehehe I'm gonna be #1045 lover of some dumb liberal bitch
>U MAD??

the thread

Sup Forums isn't your blog

That man is a Jewish man trying to start confrontations.

By the way where are my Reparations ?

Shut up, nigger.

Coming from me that's saying something.

>MUHHH DICK
Kek. It's incredible how black people are equal, independent of the color, country or social condition.

Politics where?
Oh it's a leaf
>rakeyourself

BRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBR?

HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE?

ill take niggers over BRs anyday

niggers can be controlled yall inbred savages can not

I can't believe nobody has point this out yet but....

A FUCKING LEAF

F
U
C
K
I
N
G

L
E
A
F

Of course a nigger would say that

Fpbp

youtube.com/watch?v=NY3yzLA-g24

You write like a 14 year old. Go ahead and fuck some dumb whores, literally only self hating whores from broken homes like black men.

>I'm a black-

stopped reading.

This.
And checked

They don't actually,you brought into entertainment propaganda. Irl polls have shown over and over again that white women are least likely to racemix.

remember

when you see a leaf you are not talking to pick related.

you are talking to a poo from ontario, a chink from vancouver or some flip mixed mutt.

jesus christ is this what is passing through the Canadian school systems??

I'll tell this fairytale to my kids tonight.

It's probably his fetish:
"I'll make white girls so angry at me that they want to fuck black guys just to spite me"

But the weird thing is, your fetish is " I'll smash all these white girls with my BBC even though I have no desire to, simply to piss off weeaboo Hitler-loving virgins on a Samoan hand-gliding forum.

That's even worse than the first guy.

>I'm good looking and smart.
I giggled at this bit and stopped reading. Then I checked the flag and was not surprised in the slightest.

>Irl polls have shown over and over again that white women are least likely to racemix.

You retard, it's because still a large chunk of White women in developed countries live in effectively homogenous areas, rarely or never interacting with anyone outside their race, but very few non-Whites can do the same.

Daily reminded that not all Canadians are niggers like OP

god-emperor pls nuke us to save the future generations

White Supremacy is a religion of peace, this man doesn't represent white supremacy.

>a black medschool student

>I'm a black medschool student
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3459052/F-effort-Columbia-pre-med-student-tries-skip-midterm-emailing-professor-pictures-hospital-uses-HEADPHONES-oxygen-tubes.html

This you?

Sure,that's why on the internet,outside their homogenous bubble they prefer black men...not.

? You imply fucking isn't fun.

When you're having fun and it makes a loser suicidal( he was ready to die lol),it's even more fun.

She's the only one i'll focus on right now but when i'm done with my exams. I'll go berserk this summer, chilling,parties. You get to fuck white women in similiar programs. Making a loser suicidal is just the cherry on top of the cake at this point. I'm not sure if i'm using the right expressions,my main language is french (live in a french place)

This is the alt-right central. Just thought i'd give you heads up on the open season on blondes. (Tbh i'll keep living normally but i'll just hunt more blondes and have more fun this summer)

Oh, I'm sorry, your rock solid scientific proof of 'Date Hookup "Let's Meet" Scores' really demolished my argument.

A fucking leaf

Only the white women that black men are done with would use online dating.

Those are stats from the biggest dating site.not that "ooga booga white girls love dem jungle boys" is based on anything other than media trope but whatever makes you feel good,Tyrone.

Another black stereotype...
>Oye vey, your pouring it on so thickly there Hershel...maybe you ought to pull it back.

You have to go back nigger

>Samoan Hand-gliding
>Hand-gliding
>Hand
Nigga you wut?

Were nothing more than a tea brewing and crockpot slow-cooking anime board. Not sure why you feel the need project so hard about your subhuman stature.

>t. Tyrone

40 losers on suicide watch ,keep it up.

I'm reporting you to your medical school for posting on this Nazi forum... have fun woth that... we have your IP address you dumb shit... you are so
fucked.

>med school nigger can't speak proper english
Oh wait...

Serious question, aren't the majority of Brazilians part black? I don't understand how you can claim to be better than a black guy if you yourself are part black.

and the most underrated post of the year award goes to...

Lol right,whats my ip

to idiots crying. I live in a french place, i'll eventually learn proper english cause i'll have to write paper in english but so far,i never really used english irl

If you're not full black we're going to credit your white half. Also, well done user, way to chase success.

>med school
>subpar english
>in Leafland

>i'll eventually learn proper english

Reminder that most black American men will never consider themselves truly successful until they have a white woman.

This is what happens when you cucks and shills of Sup Forums spam your cuckthreads and cuckposting. You make the malleable bottom tier retards that are mentally ill do shit like this. But then again thats what the shills want. Or this could be a false flag. Who knows.

I just fail to see how someone could lose their shit that bad and then not even kill the people you are mad at. Cant even get the crime right, same with that dylann roof faggot.

? I'm african. There's no affirmative action in my province

You people are really grasping at staws

Oh and i'm on my cell btw, how will you find my home adress's ip and get me kicked out?im curious

Uhh Leaf.

Ever stop and think that MAYBE i he's not talking about decent blacks (the very very few) but the ones that idolize rap culture and gang violence. Are you this upset that someone has a different opinion?

I'm only one province over but I'll swim across the entire Atlantic just to smack you

Nice, I go to school and give worked with very capable Africans. If most blacks had the same intelligence and work ethic as people like you, the West would be a much better place. Keep up the good work user.

I learned english from browsing the internet and watching shows lol. Some blonde girl in my promo (not the one i'm gonna smash) can't even understand basic english. She's going to have to learn how to write well in english before residency

You newfags are niggertier posters. The only way to respond to a snow Beaner is neckbeard pepe or rakes followed by
>A FUCKING LEAF

White women need to all die desu.

Niggers are just being niggers.

White Women are the real problem

Exterminate White women and all of the wests problems will disappear.

Then we can raise a new generation of intelligent, loyal, traditional White women.

>quebec
>white

lol

make sure you take your vitamin D, snownigger

he should of killed you

agree.

>its this thread again
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/ black medschool/country/CA/type/op/

LMAO! asian women don't even care enough about asian men to rate them either way. what's the opposite of love? indifference.

>implying this isn't correct for all immigrant flags

Every single member of my family is a medical doctor brah. The eldest is a neurosurgeon. He opened the medschool path for the rest of us. We grew up poor so if he had dropped out of high school ,we would have settled for something lower like a trades jobs. When our cousins immigrated to canada, they saw they could make it, 2 went in dental school and 1 in pharm. The rest are in engineering

So when i came on this shithole,it always made me laugh to see delusional losers crying " The smartest black is as smart as a 4 year old white child" and they truly believe that shit. Lol fucking hilarious. Living in an hate-filled echochamber must be tiring and miserable. Well they deserve their misery

I was actually serious about getting involved with more white girls. I'll only do it this summer tho,once uni starts again i'll have to focus once again.

Anyway i'm off,wasted enough time here. For the losers trying to detective me, gl getting me kicked out (by getting my ip from my cell when i'm not even at home). Good luck! Keep crying about white genocide in your miserable echochamber while we (minorities and non-racist/trashy whites) enjoy our lives

impress us with some of your medical knowledges, mr larper

>kills random passerby with sword as "practice"

A real life Tsujigiri?

Tsujigiri (辻斬り or 辻斬, literally crossroads killing) is a Japanese term for a practice when a samurai, after receiving a new katana or developing a new fighting style or weapon, tests its effectiveness by attacking a human opponent, usually a random defenseless passer-by, in many cases during nighttime.

You are the reason I hate being Canadian.

sage

Isn't it funny how successful black people refuse to date within their own race? Why do you think that is?

I wonder if he could've got away with it had he argued self-defense.

It would sound believable. Some homeless nigger who likely has a rap sheet and mental issues gets stabbed by a dude in self-defense.

It's not like old homeless niggers are known to be great people.

LARP.jpeg

WE WUZ SHAMAN N SHIET

This guy is clearly a liberal trying his hardest to pretend to be a neonazi. Fry the fucker.

Wait, wait, wait. You think you're smart? Nice bait ape.