11 rioters arrested in Pittsburgh

Antifacide when?

> At approximately 7:43 p.m., Allegheny County Jail personnel called 911 to report that a group of 20-25 protesters had become disorderly. They were throwing rocks at the building and setting off fireworks. Windows and glass panels were broken but the jail remained secure.

> Two Bike Officers were first to arrive on the scene. They encountered a group of people all dressed in black or dark clothing. Their faces were covered with masks or bandannas. One person with the group was playing a drum. Many had sticks and metal pipes that they were banging together. The Officers ordered the group to stop. Many group members ran off in different directions.

> As members of the group fled, some ran outbound along Second Avenue and others ran down the bike trail toward Downtown and cut through the parking lot. They damaged several vehicles by breaking their side mirrors and broke the mechanical arm of a gate that opens and closes the driveway.

> Multiple units arrived on the scene and detained 11 actors who were found to be carrying knives, several prohibited offensive weapons, drugs, and other instruments of a crime, including a firearm. Among the contents of Griffin's backpack were a can of mace, a small container of marijuana, a pair of weighted sap gloves and a loaded 9mm pistol, that he is licensed to carry, with an extra magazine. He also possessed a pair of brass knuckles and a pocket knife. His right boot had metal spikes intertwined in the laces.

> Charges include disorderly conduct, possessing instruments of crime, causing/risking a catastrophe, criminal conspiracy, criminal mischief, institutional vandalism, aggravated assault, possessing a small amount of marijuana, possessing prohibited offensive weapons, and resisting arrest.

link : archive.is/8rRxr

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3E_mnSN-9TM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They look like inbred junkies.

Yeah, they mostly look like shit. What I'm most concerned about is what their plan was with those weapons.

that neckbeard lulz

I KNEW something was weird about this one.

That's because (((they))) always recruit retards.

Interesting all of them are white considering the demographics of this city.

ski=gentile
sky=semite

jews are so fuckin ugly

Those are the faces of junkies about to go into opiate withdrawal.

Haha, me too. was just about to ask.

>They damaged several vehicles by breaking their side mirrors

why do antifa always do this? They claim they only go after big businesses that can afford the damage but then they just smash and torch random cars.

In Dover after getting btfo I remember while running away they smashed the windows of every car they past.

It's a dude tho

I was looking up the Tyler fellow, he already got arrested for protesting fracking sites or companies prior to that riot thing. That's what he does, that's his job and it's obvious someone is paying for this crap. I hope they won't let that slush fund story die.

Dregs are the easiest to brain wash.

Hey I'm in Pittsburgh. These assholes have been a pain in my ass for the past 6 months, finally they're gone. Pittsburgh has to have some of the fucking dumbest antifa in the country.

what a bunch of losers who are being used by soros.

must be druggies, getting doxed for life for a couple of bucks isn't worth it

bring back the draft, that will keep them busy and off the streets

What were they doing exactly?
>be strong resistance group against the government
>run away from 2 cops.

Holy fuck, they caught an elf.

No shit, I almost expected to see a tranny that I worked with lady summer there.

>all this negative canthal tilt

looking at these subhumans causes me great pain

Reek on the bottom there

SOON...

It's Frodo and Legolas' illegitimate love child

Claimed, faggots. Get your own sexy elf waifu

As a Beaver County native, I'm laughing my ass off.

STOP user I CAN ONLY GET SO ERECT

It's early and you're drunk

when did this happen?

Sup brah are you from sluthate?

No way man, i'd fuck the shit out of that lady and i'm sober as a judge

Faces of liberalism?

Because they don't actually truly believe what they preach, either that or they do believe it but lack the character and ethics to actually carry it out, getting caught in the emotion and regressing to mindless thugs.

Commie mugshots are always meme worthy
Just think, this will be happening for the next 3 years regularly

So is rioting about race and violent genetics or cultural afterall? I'm confused.

>Those dead eyes
lol...

codenames, go!

More elf girl.

Muh dik

Genetic rejects and drug users are usually the people most drawn to an ideology who's main tenants are wiping out the societal structure and killing normal people

kek they'll have fun in Allegheny county jail
>Be anti fa faggot
>protest the jail Kek
>get charged with a violent crime because of the destruction of state property
>there are 8 floors in ACJ
>1-3 min/medium security
>4 intake/classification
>5 mental health/ Hospital
>6-7 Max security (few scattered protective custody Pods through out aka the Bubble)
>8 the hole
These faggots are going to 6 or 7 aka the jungle with all the nigger drug dealer/gang bangers
They'll be calling mommy begging to post that bail praying Jamal doesn't take their butt hole
>inb4 they're hoping Jamal takes their butthole

Both.

BRING IT HOME!

This summer. Anyone see the pic of the literal brown shirts armed and going Project Badass? One of them is going to fire a shot and it's going to start something. It should be interesting.

It's a tranny

You can see all but 1 of the guys got this "dead inside" look to their face.

In contrast, only 1 women seems slightly flabbergasted.

It seems those women led the group and all the guys are just beta orbiters.

tfw no elf gf

This is why I don't get into the city too terribly often. I'd like to see these anorexic felch-slurpers try this shit in West View.

dude no one is getting raped in the county lock up

Allegheny County Jail looks so menacing. Place scares the shit outta me when I drive past it.

You can tell those guys are absolute losers that fought for something they don't believe in. Just look in their eyes - They're beta orbiters for sure.

I can only assume that these are the assholes who led marches around my campus (Pitt) for months after Trump won.

it appears to me only 1 is an actual woman...

We need more arrests like this. We need to kill this illegal power Soros has come to take for granted.

>they're all going to get skewered by Tyrone and LaQueefa for 10 years for LARPing a functionally dead ideology

Bump for Residents pic

Like these protesters?

Why would you beef with police?

>the jew that got them to do this will never stop laughing

youtube.com/watch?v=3E_mnSN-9TM

bangs mcnulty, 23, professional safecracker and diamond fence

>all whites

Whats negasonic teenage warhead doing in antifa?

looks like a failed TRANSformation if you ask me

Wrong! "-sky" = Soviet.

Wow look at those women. No wonder antifa are pissed off.

As you can see, men look at this woman and say "this is the type of woman I want bearing my children!"

I actually know this girl.

These are not nearly as good as the portland ones...

ah, there they are

Go on

What a bunch of losers...

???? C'mon man don't be naive these fucks are bought and paid for. Sabatours same shot different era. Think about it. Asfaik anti fa didn't even exist a few months ago. All they were to me were fags that larped all across European capitals after a bombing or some such, and euros refused to beat them up or arrest them so now soros and their ilk are funding a bunch of these idiots to bird dog like they did during the campaign but on a larger scale and a more communist basis.

They are professional agitators and I hope this is why soros and associates were being investigated. I assume its the same for you except perhaps only your anti fa leadership is paid and controlled and three foot aoldiers not. Meanwhile our group of retards number wonder they bus them arouns to get beaten up.

I wonder of the have a doctor on retainer

She use to live in my area in Tennessee before she moved to Pittsburgh. This was during my punk days. She use to be prettier and more feminine but now she's pretty fucking trashy and degenerate like all punk antifa. My friend use to be in contact with her and now she thinks that she's totally changed. Leftism is a disease.

The faces of antifa. Ship them somewhere far away.

Dude, you obviously don't experience the untranny valley.

That is obviously a Male to Female trans.

What I don't understand is, why bring the weed? What's the point? Were they planning to light up during the riot? Could they not just do it beforehand and smoke a blunt or two afterwards or something?

Jesus those numale cock swallowing faggots on the bottom row.

It got the guy in more shit. That made his firearm possession a felony. He was licensed to have the gun but the illegal substance makes the gun illegal too, I believe.

Negasonic teenage warhead top right

She was taught by a literal Russian and you're asking why she's a commie?

Clearly there are only idiots left in the Antifa.
Rioting for Soros' anarchist militias was harmless fun under Obama's presidency.
Now under president that upholds the law it can be up to 10 years in prison.

So am I gonna be the only one to point out that first dude's fucking massive neck?

A fucking Wildling.

KEK

>SZYMANSKI
>IS A MAN!, SEE?

Frodo and Legolas are both men you idiot. It's OBVIOUSLY Gollum & Galadriel's child.

>Joshua

They all look like meth users.

Magarac Does not approve
of these lazy communist being in Pittsburgh

>They're whiter than Sup Forums
HAHAHAHA WHAT THE FUCK

yank their welfare and student loans n other shit
cancel any alimony
cancael thier shiiitt
pop into dataabse

That's because they're from Pittsburgh.

t. Pittsburgher

>Hey I'm in Pittsburgh. These assholes have been a pain in my ass for the past 6 months

We have Antifa here? I rarely go to that shithole, but I'm only about 20 minutes north and didn't know this.