Are there cute hapa women?

And would it be possible to breed the gook out of them?

Other urls found in this thread:

tube8.com/teen/mayli-aka-amelia-wang---youre-next-door-whore/28407121/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What the fuck is with all these racemixing threads?

>ugly racemix baby.jpg
this has to be the weakest of trolling

nope and you can't breed the mental illness out either

t. mixed race user

First day?

What are you talking about? Go to Vancouver. Hapa women are some of the most beautiful women on the planet. Again, see Vancouver

I'm not encouraging any of this but some of the hottest women I ever saw were hapa

OP just fishin for qts.

I got ya senpai.

Probably more white than most Sup Forums posters

half asian here (mongolian + chinese), hapas are actually for breeding the white out of them. quarter whites are very nice

Muh dick.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Hapa girls are made for white cock.

>1/4 asian
Would they even look asian at that mixture?

The best thing about hapa girls is that they were created because of a sexually fetish, so that's all what the will be, sex objects.

ayo hol up, this that rich girl who only got $200 for the nastiest facefuck scene ever, but did it cos she was mad at daddy so dgaf?

idk

yes, hapa female no matter wmaf or amwf they almost always end up with a white man

Yeah that's her, this is her best clip

tube8.com/teen/mayli-aka-amelia-wang---youre-next-door-whore/28407121/

Her dad is a jew, basically eliiot rodger fem

Who?

reminder than if you mix with a hafu you could get a keanu reeves or a chad michael murray

also reminder that hafu males desperately need the redpill on why they hate themselves and are an excellent ally vs liberals

Already answered

>tfw your perfect hapa gf leaves you because she wants to focus on school to make the chinese half of her family happy
>tfw she was literally too good for you

They have a point though, I've seen the word Hapa actually used in this context twice in my life, and both of those instances are on the front page right now. Weird. I had to look it up, to me it's just a sushi restaurant.

Yes, Central Asia and Eastern Europe are full of broad-faced broads like that.

I just want (You)s. I'll give you one in return for your KKK ID.

They look kinda off, I guess keanu reeves is a good example. I was thinking of 1/4 whites 3/4 asians though since that's what I see my offspring as. Given that Bruce Lee was 1/4 German I don't see a problem with it. Yes hapas are a mistake but the following generation can fix it, especially when leaning Asian.

I want to produce beautiful hapa babies with Satomi Ishihara.

adding onto this, hafus can do really really well if they're in an asian country instead of a western country.

there's that guy at peking university who looks identical to elliot rogers yet he's treated as a 'male god' there for his looks

Google Anri Okita as another example

Don't you dare defile my pure waifus's genes you racemixing SCUM!!!