My body, my choice :^)

Other urls found in this thread:

congress.gov/108/plaws/publ212/PLAW-108publ212.pdf
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>*bumps thread with no meaningful contribution*
My choice

please stop trying to discuss womens issues on Sup Forums
there are no women on the internet, lets keep it that way.

saged

This my body my choice bullshit is liberal propaganda. Ask anyone who isn't exposed to this propaganda and they will say that killing the unborn baby is wrong.

>My body, my choice
Organ selling and suicide should be legal.

>*has wet dream*
>*accidentally genocide hundreds of millions of babies*
lol woops

no masturbation. you are killing "life starters" when you jack off. you guys are all filthy fucking murderers.

>do nofap for nine months
>accidentally piss out a baby into the toilet

All murder is potentially justified by this argument
>husband asks for a sandwhich?
>STAB
>muh body muh choice
>kid asks you to drop him off at school?
>STAB
>muh body muh choice
>anyone tries to suggest you have any kind of responsibility to perform with your body?
>MURDER
>muh body muh choice

:^)

>*refuses to give birth ever*
My body, my choice -v-

I agree that shooting genetically non-human goo out of the pee pee is morally wrong.

I agree it's someone else's body but it's an animal so I have the right to kill it

>2017
>not being a Jainist

>Abortion.
>Not genetic modification experiments

There should really be a choice between the two.

Tape worms did something wrong, so it's an execution.

agreed, also all forms birth control

I don't have an opinion on abortion
I did get confused when during the debates Clinton claimed to be a champion of children by wanting to keep guns away from them so they don't get hurt and the very next thing she goes on in favor of abortion

So she wants to keep birthed children alive but respects the choice of mothers to terminate pregnancies, thus preventing that child the opportunity at life

Life starts at conception when all the chromosomes come together to make a genetically complete human. You BTFO

>murders baby
>it wasnt a person!
>btw casey anthony was a monster for murdering that little baby!

i dont mind abortion, but i dont see how they deny its a person

Ya but the child was half mine, you just violated NAP. Prepare for my thumb sized tactical nuke

>You are charged with murder
>How do you plead?
>he wuz animal so right to kill ti people is animal see?
>case dismissed

Women shouldn't have rights.

I cant believe this meme is actually reality. What a sick society we live in

What happens if a person murders their conjoined twin?

Would the conjoined twin rot or just become useless flesh like the legs on a paralysed person? What would happen legally / ethically - is it a case of "my body, my choice" or is it murder?

>comparing a baby with a tape worm

100% sure youre an atheist

She wouldn't deny she's in favour of abortions at 9 months either.

Sick.

Western civilization likes to think of itself as so much more moral than the savages that they conquered, when in truth we institutionalized and streamlined child-sacrifice to the extent that those savage civilizations can only gape their mouths in awe.

Child-sacrifice in the name of vanity and hedonism. If there is a God (and there is) humans are fucked.

Abortion is one of the prime evils facing the west right now. Only a genuinely sick and twisted society tolerates it.

>animal don't have body
>murder charge for killing platyhelminth

Are you one of those faggots who think men shouldn't discuss "women's issues"?

There is literally NOTHING that rural/suburban pro-life retards can say to refute this

Thread over

Agreed. IS is coming and we deserve it all. Allahu akbar.

*murdurs you* my gun my hand xd

fucking sweden

we kill animals for food and for sport

you are not allowed to kill human beings

this is what liberal logic leads to, beware liberals

if anybody can kill anybody, then fuck you too

niether one cannot live without a host.
burnnnnnnnnnnnnn

>I have the right to do whatever I want with my body, even kill my unborn baby if my husband objects!
>Oh, but men cannot have a vasectomy without his wife's consent. Marriage is a partnership.

Comparing a baby with a tape worm is just simply retarded, but considering where you are from i am not surprised.

Women are not «people», they are objects, they belong to their father, then husband. That's why rape is a crime, because you are damaging other's belonging. Thus, this is not their «choice»to bear the children, but their husband.

>but men cannot have a vasectomy without his wife's consent

Holy shit is this a thing?

a-are you Swedish?

The image begs the question because it implies humans are equivalent to tapeworms or that babies aren't human, and provides no support for such an implication. You stand refuted.

When you're against something called "pro-life," you should consider that you might be the bad guy.

Sometimes I really love England.

I wish you guys were more bro tier though.

>*teleports behind baby*
>*nothing personell kid*

This. Obviously he has a few extra chromosomes himself

I think if we can abort babies we should be able to abort post birth retards like op

Haploid=/=Diploid

Gamete=/=Zygote

Humans are animals you fucking idiot

The woman is the one providing life to the "other body".

Fine, the woman can just choose to cut off supply to the "other body", then the "other body" will die and be stillborn.
After all, the umbilical is "her body"

Abortion is murder, but sometimes you can justify murder. I would get an abortion if I knew the baby was physically deformed or had some debilitating disease.

Just like Christian morality on murder, it isn't black and white.

Abortion should only be legal by falcon punch.

>baby
LOL

Nope.

You can choose to just not feed your children. After all it is your body that is giving them food.

The umbilical cord is equal parts the baby's body and her body.

>During prenatal development, the umbilical cord is physiologically and genetically part of the fetus

>Fine, the woman can just choose to cut off supply to the "other body"
Yeah, obviously anyone can choose to be immoral. Pouting that they can't be stopped is crossed-arms-kid-holding-breath-tier

>*starts a nematode farm in body for medical research*
My body, my EEEEEAEAAEAEEAEGH I CAN FEEL THEM MOVING

Fine then, the woman can just starve herself until auto-abort. Happy?

Some doctors require the spouse's permission. There's no actual law, yet.

>auto-abort
She's not a mech

>it's okay to starve your children if they depend on your body
>no uh i mean only when they're physically inside your body for some reason
>Why?
>cause uh uh I want to be a whore with no repercussions

The idea that people can "do whatever they want with their body" is controversial at best, because there are good reasons to think it is not true.

Philosopher Louis Pojman supports legal abortion but rejects bodily rights arguments. He gives a fictional example of a large man who is sitting on my wallet and refuses to move because "he has a right to do what he wants with his body." According to Pojman, I have a right to retrieve my property, and the man has a duty to move his body and no right to be restricting my property. Pojman also uses the examples of men being drafted to use their bodies in war and parents being required to use their bodies to care for their children as evidence that "there is not such thing as an absolute right to do whatever we want with our bodies."

Mary Anne Warren is another pro-choice philosopher who rejects this argument. She writes:

...the appeal to the right to control one's body, which is generally construed as a property right, is at best a rather feeble argument for the permissibility of abortion. Mere ownership does not give me the right to kill innocent people whom I find on my property, and indeed I am apt to be held responsible if such people injure themselves while on my property. It is equally unclear that I have any moral right to expel an innocent person from my property when I know that doing so will result in his death.

I can't think of any other right that is absolute in the way that defenders of the 'sovereign zone' argument claim that the right to control ones body is absolute. There are restrictions on free speech, religious activities that violate law, prostitution, drug use, selling organs, public urination, and indecent exposure that show there is not absolute right to bodily autonomy.

Is that vore?

So you are saying that if a woman is pregnant, she should be LEGALLY FORCED to eat

This. If a woman is raped, she shouldn't have to have her rape baby. A teenage girl shouldn't throw her whole life away because she was retarded and didn't take precautions with sex.

>american education

No, I personally believe a woman has no obligation to feed her children and should be able to let them starve and die whenever she pleases. Her body her choice.
>Here I am CAPITALIZING random WORDS because I have NO ARGUMENT.

Why do people misuse language so much? Murder is a legal construct, if abortion is legal where you live then by definition it can not be murder. Fucking fetus destroyers...

Imagine a woman has sexual relations with her husband, and the next day a stranger rapes her. Several weeks later she discovers she's pregnant but doesn't know if her husband or the rapist fathered the child. A DNA test reveals the husband is the child's father. The woman gives birth, and three months later the doctors call back while she is home alone wither the baby. They inform her that they made a mistake and that the rapist is actually the baby's father.

The woman is devastated and can't stand to have this "thing" grow up who one day might become a rapist himself. Should she be allowed to kill this product of rape while it sleeps in the crib? If not, then why not? Shouldn't we forbid killing the product of rape in the womb for the same reason that we forbid killing the product of of rape in the crib: that both are innocent human beings?

>*gets pregnant at 10*
My body, my choice :^)

If it's old enough to bleed it's old enough to breed.

Probably absorbtion/pregnancy combo.

If it is my body my choice then why does guy pay child support?

>The woman is the one providing life to the "other body".

yes, as is her moral and biological responsibility, since she created it consensually (assuming she wasn't raped)

and why is "other body" in quotes. it is a biological fact that the baby in utero has its own body with its own unique DNA

>Fine, the woman can just choose to cut off supply to the "other body"

why are you obsessed with killing the innocent baby? the woman cannot just choose to cut off supply. how's she going to do that? cut herself open? dumbass bitch

that's also basic biology. pregnancy is not a disease. pregnancy is a normal biological function. liberalism is a disease

but what she was paid to do so by a satanic group as a sacrifice, and it was part of a sex magic ritual.

Then they told her if she does not go through with it they will kill her, is it still truly choice then?

Would you help her, or would you let her do what she was forced to do?

OR what if the ob-gyn was bribed by the government to sterilize women and terminate pregnancies? She would have no choice at all.

What about the father, in sti tests they ask you to contact everyone you slept with so why not with a similarly big decision?

You could use scientific words and call it a fetus, but you chose to play to emotions instead

That's why I carry a knife with me.

i like this meme much better with a simple :) or (:
the nose makes it less subtle.

>has baby anyway
>it's a boy
>circumcision

>"my body my choice!"

>playing to emotions

Yes? Anorexics are legally forced to eat and in that case there's no other body involved but theirs.

Abortion is legally defined as murder in the US.

congress.gov/108/plaws/publ212/PLAW-108publ212.pdf

>In this section, the term ‘unborn child’ means a child in utero, and the term ‘child in utero’ or ‘child, who is in utero’ means a member of the species homo sapiens, at any stage of development, who is carried in the womb.

An unborn child from the moment of conception is a member of the species homo sapiens, is at a stage of development (zygote, fetus), and is carried in the womb.

>Whoever engages in conduct that violates any of the provisions of law listed in subsection (b) and thereby causes the death of, or bodily injury (as defined in section 1365) to, a child, who is in utero at the time the conduct takes place, is guilty of a separate offense under this section.

>If the person engaging in the conduct thereby intentionally kills or attempts to kill the unborn child, that person shall instead of being punished under subparagraph (A), be punished as provided under sections 1111, 1112, and 1113 of this title for intentionally killing or attempting to kill a human being.

If the person engaging in the conduct thereby intentionally kills or attempts to kill the unborn child that person will be punished for intentionally killing or attempting to kill a human being. That is murder. The reason abortion is not prosecuted is because there expressly written protections from prosecution in this same law for woman and medical professionals. Just because people aren't prosecuted doesn't mean a murder as defined in this law hasn't taken place when an abortion is performed. This law explains why if somebody kills a pregnant woman, he gets charged with double homicide.

I appealed to morality and biological reality

emotions doesn't make something illegitimate either

durr, bitch, how about we abolish all laws; somebody can just rape and murder you, you going to complain about that? nah, don't appeal to emotion huh

Only if they are a minor or something

Women's issues aren't real issues fag

Anorexics get sectioned by doctors all the time. This means they're held against their will at a hospital and in some cases they'll have a feeding tube shoved down their throat.

Anorexics are so hot, and no stupid period to worry about

You are just using emotion to try to win arguments... Again

I dont get it. Women want abortion legalized because they want to fuck whoever they want. But think men wanting to fuck them is bad.

For what purpose do they serve? Do they just hate everything but their own lives? Are men the only ones that kill out of cold keep-you-up-at-night necessity?

concern is intensifying

How long can baby live after an abortion? Five minutes?

The fuck? Is this a fetish thing?

>have to deal with parasitic entity because society says you have to.

So why do I have to deal with it. If it is life and has autonomy the second of conception, then the government should either pay me to caring for and burdening myself with this new dependent I have that is taxing my body or develop some means of removing it from my body to allow it to grow and gestate in a government financed test tube artificial womb.

When I want a child I'll have one. Right now me and my husband are building up capital to provide it a better life than we have. I got knocked up despite being on the pill and him using a condom (which broke) and apparently the government is allowed to tell me what to do with my life for the next 9 months.

I know the contrived narrative of "men don't understand because they aren't women" but this is the one situation where that holds true.

If you get pregnant despite your best efforts to prevent it, now you have to deal with an overt amount of changes in your body, essentially plan to void yourself from work because maternity leave isn't a right in the US, and then you have to pay a fuckton just to HAVE the child delivered (3-8K on average with a fuckton of fees, and thats just ASSUMING you don't have to have a C-section).

Not to mention the notion that you can't take part in your own activities or consume what you want because of the child inside you for that time.

And the kicker is that the child very well can die midway or during the delivery, so all that time and effort fucking wasted.

And then if the kid lives and we don't want it, its put up for adoption where its chances of not becoming a blight to society are significantly decreased. So now i've made a genetic spawn that will become a welfare fiend by proxy and live a shitty life.

But hey! We didn't dispatch a bundle of cells in my womb during the first couple weeks, so its all good!

Then women should quit talking about men's issues like politics, money, jobs

wrong. I am appealing to morality and biology

if you are getting emotional about it, it's because your limbic system knows better than your rationalizing mind

and I'm not "trying" to win arguments

I'm winning arguments

>but if I change my mind and I want to keep it you have no say in it and even if you leave me you still have to pay for it for 18 years :^)