I'm comin to Germany boise, what's some cool shit to check out that's not infested with shitskins and leftists?

I'm comin to Germany boise, what's some cool shit to check out that's not infested with shitskins and leftists?

Other urls found in this thread:

oorlogsmuseum.nl/en/
cv.vic.gov.au/organisations/raac-memorial-army-tank-museum/
youtu.be/xirLfTPyDZY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not Germany.

fpbp

Literally nowhere.
Have fun getting shot when you get out the airport.

burgers always gotta stink up this threads, where are the germsons at

>Aussie
>burgers
Literally the same thing

Hi

Google German war museums.

Visit the Nuremberg grounds before the liberal niggers tear it down this year.

Go here if you have time to visit the Netherlands

oorlogsmuseum.nl/en/

also when you get home - cv.vic.gov.au/organisations/raac-memorial-army-tank-museum/

>not infested with shitskins
Anywhere that's not a major city or designated fungie dumping ground.
>not infested with leftists
hahhaha you're going to have to try a different country for that pal

The airport, where you fly back home. I would suggest that.

When you kill 800,000 of their people """""people""""" they tend to get very mad and skull fuck your country and culture.

stay out of cities and enjoy the landscape

It's 2am here.

All the historic city districs are nice.
If you go to Munich you should visit the Deutsches Museum and Nymphenburg Palace.
But watch out: Inner city Munich is filled with degenerates and migrants as far as the eye can see.

يمكنك تمرير لي تاهين يرجى ساندنيجر زميل

have some kimo

youtu.be/xirLfTPyDZY

this

>Visit the Nuremberg grounds before the liberal niggers tear it down this year.
source?

This

Don't let them tell you it's dangerous. Apart from the really shitty areas that no tourist would visit Germany is still really save.
Expect to see more niggers than you'd want tho.

cheers, I'm gonna be working/doing touristy things. Do you guys have a good night life in the cities?

its alright usually, depends what you're into
where are you going?

Wrong website...
But apparently the doorman in front of the good clubs blatantly discriminate against shitskins.

I heard a news piece from PBS that they're going to tear it down because of it's """distasteful history""".

If that's the case we should destroy all of Jerusalem because of the """distasteful history""" !!!! So much blood spilled there!!!!!!1!

I'm from a neighbouring country (Belgium), and the only thing I can say to you is: the south. The black forest, etc. has lush areas of green and white people.

The rest is fucked if you mind sandniggers and SJW.

I saw on German TV not too long ago that it's crumbling and someone even wanted it renovated as a memorial of sort.
There have always been people that wanted it gone an nothing happened.

this, I hope to see the nigger forest

Hamburg is my base city, probably shitskin central, but I'll be travelling from there eventually

>country