i.imgur.com/GEJwEg4.jpg
>E Aleppo Mar26
i.imgur.com/2K40onr.jpg
>Jobar Mar23
i.imgur.com/gU1EPHN.jpg
>DeZ Feb23
i.imgur.com/NqoTYa2.jpg

Developments Mar28
>Tabqa Dam: IS claims that US airstrikes killed technical officer, dam manager and staff operating at Tabqa dam
SDF "experts" inspect the dam claim no damage,IS lies
>SAA liberates Jubb Madi&Zarkieh in E Aleppo
>Ahrar Al-Sham seizes village, grain silos in N Hama and threaten Syria's largest Christian city
>US military delivers equipment to Kurdish forces
>Islamist rebels enter E Homs as IS collapse in E Qalamoun
>YPG commander: We will go to Idlib after liberating Raqqa from ISIS
>SDF Commander: US-led air force will use Tabqa airbase instead of Incirlik
>SAA resumes military operation in Jobar
>Zarif: Russia can use Iranian bases for its operations in Syria
>IS media:US airstrikes kill 85 people in Mosul
>Yemeni court sentences in absentia Hadi to death
>Saudi Arabia threatens to attack Yemen’s Hudaydah port

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CT_operative/status/846866919286341632
jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Report-US-Russia-agree-to-help-Israel-expel-Iran-from-Syria-485155
rt.com/news/381696-israel-syria-netanyahu-putin/
jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Report-Iran-accuses-Russia-of-giving-Israel-codes-for-Syrian-air-defenses-484777
yahoo.com/news/backing-syrias-assad-russia-looks-outdo-iran-111445036.html
youtube.com/watch?v=WXv31OmnKqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=cZPEqfUyWNA
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/846891993171054592
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/846893114774044673
southfront.org/the-russian-iranian-alliance-aims-objectives-and-differences/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for whatever the fuck I feel like.

army captured number of areas north of qomhana in north hama

army captured number of areas north of qomhana in north hama

also :

@BosnjoBoy (74) Killed no less than 80 Rebels around Kafr Nabudah town, after 120 NDF soldiers withdrew to Kernaz town #Hama #حماة

Edgy

First for Princess Zein al-Assad

#ISIS remotely operated combat vehicle sized by #Iraqi Forces in #Mosul / Weapon is attached on top of small turret.

>twitter.com/CT_operative/status/846866919286341632

ISIS started using it's combat robots.
we were talking about this few months ago (possible ISIS R&D documents found in Manbij) for those who remember, it's actually the irst picture showing them.

>US, Russia agree to help Israel 'expel' Iran from Syria
jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Report-US-Russia-agree-to-help-Israel-expel-Iran-from-Syria-485155

>Netanyahu to Putin: Israeli airstrikes in Syria will continue
rt.com/news/381696-israel-syria-netanyahu-putin/
>Iran accuses Russia of giving Israel of giving Israel codes for Syrian air defenses

jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Report-Iran-accuses-Russia-of-giving-Israel-codes-for-Syrian-air-defenses-484777

>In backing Syria's Assad, Russia looks to outdo Iran
yahoo.com/news/backing-syrias-assad-russia-looks-outdo-iran-111445036.html

Ya Zein(ab), Ya Zein(ab)

MUMMY

>ISIS R&D
never forget the jihadist intellectuals

if these casualty numbers are even remotely accurate, SAA and RuAF are god tier at counterpunching

Those missiles are strange, they look like S-75 SAMs but are instead solid fuel ballistic missiles.

Pretty ghetto.

>page 6, 6 posts and 6 images

fuck off kike
BRICS is dead

>1
these numbers should be accurate ,local source on rebel side said this

And six posters before a fat fuck showed up.

poland behave

hey guys, will we ever have another Deus Vult in Europe.

Alright, alright.

you're rude
stop bullying amerkansky

Nuclear would be less harmful to the enviroment than coalfired plants.
>inb4 muh Chernobyl
>inb4 muh Fukishima

no

oh holy shit how i hate people like this...

Did houthis capture Hadi or is it just a threat?

amerykanina or amerykankę (if it's a girl) btw

Rebells? yeah me too.

SAA and NDF captured Karamitah and Tal Jadida in Northern Hama

amerikansky in rusky
i-i feel the blyatness flowing into my veins

They're moving quick

hello 'jew'

or should i say, synagogue of satan?

Allah has no time for priorities

Gde cicki

Kurds have cut of SAAs route to Raqqa. How will Assad react?

>Kurds have cut of SAAs route to Raqqa. How will Putin react?
He won't escalate tensions in the region and allow federalization of nothern Syria.

gib autonomous

have an alliance with erdogan

He will unleash Erdogan on them and move the mukabarat within the SDF. 40-50% of the SDF isnt Kurdish, watch then abandon them when ISIS is eliminated.

Trump will abandon them as he doesnt seem to care about them as much as Obama.

Who gets Idilb?

the syrian forces

BRICS is dead? Is Russia no longer working with the SCO?

You're kidding, burgers never supported this much SDF when Obama was ruling

In your dreams , this is Assad we are talking about not some Pole :)

He beat Aleppo, survived 6 years of war against the whole world, he wont give up a huge piece of land for some feminists. Putin doesnt care about the kurds, his meeting today with Rouhani confirmed that.

Turkey, Iran and Syria are brewing something with Moscow's blessing.

going to sleep.
hope you'll have a nightmare (except the priest, pedro and the belgian goy)

also, fuck you pedro

No they did, this is Obama's plan nothing has changed except ISIS are running away after losing Mosul and with the SAA making gains on them.

ISIS terrorists are too weak, the SDF is just making gains because of that. Trump has changed the plan as of yet. He seems to have back off somethings he hinted on (safe zones) , which is good for President Assad.

Will Assad turn to take over the entire MENA to create the glorious Syrian Empire after he deals with the pesky scum in his land?
He will, right?
Right?

Just a threat. But I hope that motherfucker traitor gets hanged for treason.

can't have nightmares if I don't dream anyways.

HUGE

North Hama CS : Ground is shaking again , unprecedented artillery and airstrike bombardment on rebel positions.
North Hama CS : Ground is shaking again , unprecedented artillery and airstrike bombardment on rebel positions.

Tell me your magic way of all SDF gainz being politically reversed.
Thanks, I had a thing with nightmares recently.
youtube.com/watch?v=WXv31OmnKqQ

jokes on you, I never remember my dreams

step-mommy user want milky

ISIS are retreating, the SDF arent facing any resistance.

You keep thinking the SDF is one kurdish unit, its not - over 40% arent kurdish and will not support a kurdish autonomy. Most of the inhabitants in those areas wont support it. It will result in unrest if they do that.

The only people that believed in that were the Obama administration and CNN and SJWs. The situation there is very different, Trump can leave them any moment and Erdogan, Assad and Iran will make them surrender. The SDF is even weaker than the FSA without the American soldiers shielding them. Their fighters are pussies compared to everyone else.

>Can't help you there little one.
>I don't got any milk-makin-juggs on me, sweety.

>I can slice you some bread though.

>over 40% arent kurdish and will not support a kurdish autonomy.
Everyone in SDF will support US air sorties.
>It will result in unrest if they do that.
I hate Kurdish authonomy as much as you, but it doesn't change the fact that most of the """councils""" will demand Kurdish regime in conquered areas.

here's a question
could the US military destroy ISIS in 30 days if they set their mind to it?

Assad.
Efrin is already surrounded my turkniggers

BRICS is irrelevant nowadays

not 30 days but in 1 week

If they really wanted to they could jsut nuke the palce and be done in 35 minutes or less.
Don't know where the closest nukes are.
Romania?
Subs somewhere?

No, IS is an idea, it can't be destroyed with use of force.

ISRAEL

> tfw whole bunch of fat Arabs across the room from me.
> tfw might either be Egyptians or Syria.
> can understand like half of the Arab shit they're speaking
Wtf I love multiculturalism

I'm hard

Please post some sources for your shit.
This is the fourth day in a row you have posted exactly the same stuff and all available sources seem to indicate something different.

well i said that nukes are in israel

Is de-valuing the USD on the backburner for them now?

lmao this guy

Everyone in the SDF is there to fight ISIS, to save their families and homes, not for a kurdish autonomy.

Once that comes up seriously , half of their force will start shouting "Allah, Souria Assad ow bas" and turn full retard mukabarat.

This kurdish autonomy , while it might happen, is still a long way away from reality. Once ISIS is gone the SDF will lose most of its force and even Trump hasnt really presented his plan yet.

Uncle Sam has abandoned the kurds dozens of times , they can easily do it again and they will come screaming for Assad to protect them. He will in exchange for them dropping this autonomy.

Once the Iraqis finish with ISIS the PMU will support Assad, its just too much of a headache for the Americans to maintain the kurds when Trump wants Iran.

>maintain the kurds when Trump wants Iran.
so he will use kurds against iran

Yeah pretty much
Chinks doing that by themselves

>Once that comes up seriously , half of their force will start shouting "Allah, Souria Assad ow bas" and turn full retard mukabarat.
Seriously underage or smthing?

I dont think so, any use of the kurds will make him lose Turkey.

I think he will ditch the kurds, win Turkey, give Assad his land in exchange of his silence, have all the arabs on his side and isolate Iran.

Classic divide and conquer, he does that well. Obama tried to ruin Iran from within, I dont think Trump will follow that.

Sorry, I've been away for a while.

Are our Marines hitting ISIS pretty hard? Is Trump in decent cooperation with Assad?

and plenty of them too

No Arab will support a kurdish homeland and agree to live in it, theyll choose Assad or his father over that.

Look man if you dont know much about that culture its not my fault, these are Syrians not Poles.

Who is the postergirl of /sg/?

There's no conflict between assad/SAA and trump/sdf but the Sdf have cut off the road to raqqa so no raqqa for Assad.

The Marines/SOF did an actually decent amphibious assault across lake assad to pull a pincer on a dam, but they airstriked the dam and it's got 29 days until it crumbles and drowns Raqqa and a whole lot of Kurd villages

>Is Trump in decent cooperation with Assad?
youtube.com/watch?v=cZPEqfUyWNA
haftar is a bad guy, and is just following orders from Pence

SDF support being an Obama thing is bullshit.
Additional ground forces in Syria under Trump: 11th MEU, 75th Rangers
Air Sorties under Obama: 14000 by July 2016
Air Sorties under Trump: 3200 until march 2017 alone

Dima

What shit man? Just look it up, its not my fault you're too lazy to not follow things on a daily basis.

It doesnt take a genius to look at the make up of the SDF and what percentage of them are not Kurds, even Southfront has reported on this numerous times.

Also read what Putin and Rouhani said today, they even praised the role of Turkey in Syria (full text is on al mayadeen website). No mention of the US or kurds. Even an idiot can read between the lines that Iran, Syria, Russia and Turkey are not happy and are on agreement on solving the kurdish autonomy when the time comes.

bump with Dima, most beatuful woman i have seen in last 24 years, hands down.

If i didnt have girlfriend and had more money i swear i'd travel to Damascus to find her and ask her out, so help me Allah

obama was actually holding back to some extent. he didn't take the gas attack bait for an example.

I don't think trump will take gas attack bait either.

>Trump will never flip on any issue

ahh yes kissing trump's ass even though his cabinet is pure swamp

kek
I can make shit up too.
Turkish ambitions to become more of a regional power are contrary to Iran's interests in the region, so Assad cooperating with the Turks would cause Iran to nuke Syria with Shia magic.

Seriously, post some sources.

I don't care what Putin said, I care what he does, and right now, he (and Syrian forces aswell) are shielding SDF from a turkish attack.

Obama was a mess, Trump hasnt changed anything (increasing the intensity is the same strategy) - this indicates he is following the old plan as of yet, he said he will change things but hasnt as of yet.

This is why its too early to judge what Trump will do AFTER isis terrorists are defeated.

> spic

mexico bro, I feel like we are always talking past each other all the time.
Either I am misunderstanding you or you are misunderstanding me.
It makes me sad somehow so here have a sad Keira

But you can tell what Assad will to after ISIS/FSA are defeated?
Does your fortune telling only work regarding Muslims?

Of course they are shielding SDF , because SDF is fighting ISIS and gave the Syrian army a huge chunk of land.

Once ISIS is destroyed the SDF will be expected to throw their weapons and be normal Syrians. Assad and Putin wont shield them then.

Eliminating ISIS is a priority, Assad expects the SDF to surrender and will not accept autonomy or dividing Syria.

Putin and Rouhani indicated this today, and hinted at the role Turkey has in that.

>#Syria #Hama #NorthernHama #SAA #SyrianArmy #SyrianArabArmy #SyrianArmedForces #Tiger_Forces #Tigers_Men Steadfast until victory
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/846891993171054592

Cmon no one can predict, but Assad wont give up an inch of Syria without a fight. He just has priorities like ISIS/Alqaeda to worry about before dealing with feminist kurds. He knows theyre useless without the US so maybe he is hoping he can mend things with Trump.

BASED
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/846893114774044673

Please stop evaluating this conflict through your ideological lense and read up on some things.
Baathism is a dead meme anyways, died with Saddam.

Honestly, you're full of shit. Atleast watch southfront once a day, it isn't that hard.
southfront.org/the-russian-iranian-alliance-aims-objectives-and-differences/

Posting bullshit over and over again doesn't make it true and you're just shitting up these threads.