How is it that such a racist board has such a diverse cast of posters? We have Jews, Brazilians, Indians, Africans, etc...

How is it that such a racist board has such a diverse cast of posters? We have Jews, Brazilians, Indians, Africans, etc. Do you all not know what board you are on, or are you self-loathers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pol is satire. Everyone by now should know this.

Many of us are United by our hatred of the second sex

this

I say we all meet up on r_the_donald and promise never to come back. Who's with me?

because we aren't racist, we actually believe that you should be judged by meritocracy.

Most niggers cant hack it but we welcome the ones that can.

non whites always gravitate towards white institutions. even pol

Rude

you're sniffing the red pill. next step is to put it in your mouth

United by our collective hatred of Jews. LoL

shiieeeet

see you there fellow redditor!

We can all live in our own countries

Untrue.

OP stop generalizing.

Our hatred for the jews unites us :-)

Islam will be the dominant religion of the world, and the jews shall not prevail. :-)

>non whites always gravitate towards white institutions. even pol
yeah cause you're talking shit about us

Fuck off and lurk more, you witless newfag.

I may be racist, but I believe that every ethnicity deserves their own nation-state.

Why do Jews post then?

The black employment rate is higher than pols

Sup Forums memes are top notch and I enjoy contributing to nigger hate and jew hate threads because if there's one thing I can agree with Sup Forums on is my hatred of globalist kikes and degenerate niggers. Plus most of Sup Forums isn't serious about their intentions. I doubt more than 10% of Sup Forums actually wears red lace on their doc martens if they even own a pair.

I'm actually racist, I hate niggers, chinks, streetshitters and mudslimes. Fags are ok tho.

Amerfats, Europoors, Beaners, Chinks, Nips, Frogs, Leafs, etc...

Coming together to agree how awful niggers are.

Useful idiots. We must exterminate non-whites. All of them.

You go first and I'll be right behind you.

nice projecting.

And if you shit up the board with your nigger stink that will surely change our minds.

The board is united by racism.

Everyone here, including the jews (except the JIDF) is united against globalists (the more jewy jews).

We just want the right to protect our individuals homes, and we all respect that about each others nations (despite banter).

so this is Sup Forums enemy? this is the one that haunts your dreams and degenerat your sanity? sad!

'cause everybody is racist, Cletus

This

We believe in ethnic-nationalism.

How many oriental wives have you got?

No you don't. You just want to sound edgy and signal to all the other poltards that you belong. It's cool though. I would rather you got your angst out this way rather than shooting up a school or something.

by typing "a racist board" you confirm you are a racist...

then you ask a stupid question as a racist...

are you stupid on purpose?

or do you type stupid shit just to make your angry 2 inches hard...?

Fag

Says the person with a Christmas tree on his flag. We've already won.

I am a liberal on most themes, barring immigration perhaps, and I always been critic of globalism.

I come for memes and catharsis.

We may be a bunch of racist assholes, but we are in a way a family of racist assholes.
So fuck off, grab a beer, and don't be a faggot.

Everybody has prejudice. And even the entirety of humanity has a bottom of the barrel.

Degeneracy doesn't come in a color, or creed. It's one size fits all.

Seriously, if you don't picture the stereotypes in your head when you hear them, you're only lying to yourself.

We're all a little racist, nigger. Lighten up, and you might have some fun around here

Everyone fucking hates niggers man, unless you go innawoods-hermit mode you can't avoid it.

Was my islam bait that bad?

we all hate blacks.

Other blacks especially hate blacks. Why do you think they were whining about segregation, when no one else was?

second, user is fag.

this image of the human form is completely haram. Proceed to start whipping your own else you kaffir dog.

Because niggers are just that bad.

>n-no u

Because user, though some of us are racists, some of us are commies or fascists,but together we are one mighty faggot. And our collective faggotry is what makes this place "special"

we also have froggys

froggys?

because Sup Forums is satire

This

Degenerate

because we like multiculturalism here - where everyone stays in their own fuckin yard and only looks from a distance, that is

emma stone is /OURFROGGY/

> OP

OURFROGGY? HOW?

baguettes and kek worshipers

Because (ironically) racism knows no race.

well maybe not /OURFROGGY/ but /MYFROGGY/

she's my froggy as well

Sup Forums is a board of peace, anyone who thinks otherwise is a newfagot plebitard and should gtfo asap

This. I can say with the least amount of irony or satire that I am truly disgusted by all humans, no matter their color. We are all fucking degenerates. Normies, spics, niggers,""""jews"""", burgers...

But it is with our collective desire to stick our dicks into everything that we unite.

Maybe we just don't like globalist tricks.

We want France to be France.

Kenya to be Kenya.

The USA to be the USA.

Sweden to be Sweden.

etc.

It's about nationalism and preserving ACTUAL DIVERSITY vs a dumbed down race-less, culture-less, powerless, hopeless prison planet for the globalist (((elite)).

Eat a dick, shariablue.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

sharing is caring!

Because everyone is able to use this site. Besides the Jews and Africans that come here are almost always here to argue or debate us.

>imblying ethnostates are not a good thing
If we all get whites to have their own countries, other races follow suit :^)

cereal guy

This is a Muslim board now. Say it with me Sup Forums,

La Ilaha Illallah Muhammad UrRasool Ullah.

Amen. Mashallah.

>We have Jews, Brazilians, Indians, Africans, etc
These are the people that nu/pol/ compromises of

indians are among the raciest of Sup Forums
that is what Sup Forums is about, mutual racial hatred
blue the smurfs at shareblue for the disproportionate white supremacy threads. filthy nazis'

>nu/pol/

"HEY GUYS, DON'T YOU REGRET VOTING FOR DRUMPF?

DON'T YOU THINK PJW/CERNOVICH/LAUREN/ALEX JONES/COULTER/MILO/STEPHEN ETC. ETC. SUCK?

AREN'T THEY LAME?

I'M NOT A SHILL OR ANYTHING"

What a really low energy bait,this is why the bongs want to kick out of bongland.

they're still trying to figure out a way to get gibs out of Sup Forums

1488 motherfucker HUE

Im actually a monarchist, but its impossible not to be racist if you are a person with a functioning brain capable of discriminating between stimuli

Pepe is so cute and funny I love his antics

>Why do you think they were whining about segregation, when no one else was?
That may have been true decades ago, but I notice that most races tend to stick with their own kind. It's mainly white people who have a problem with segregation (because it's "racist")

to scare people away, they don't want people living in peace, they want us in conflicts so they can do their things without any scrutiny from the ordinary folks. Label are logos, put the logo on something and you promote the logo associated feelings. And they don't want you to mess with their logos, don't even joke about it, you nazi. Here over at Sup Forums, we don't give a shit because we can afford not giving a shit because we have some anonymity but it's not total anonymity, it never is.

You think you can fit a Lebanese cedar tree in your living room? LMAO.

Because Sup Forums is a board of peace and if you disagree you're a Sup Forumsphobe.

DIVERSITY MEANS FEWER WHITE PEOPLE.

>Other blacks especially hate blacks. Why do you think they were whining about segregation, when no one else was?

Can confirm. I try everything because I was dumb enough to belive in Marxism, but blacks are terrible racists and hate themselves in first place. They are driving by hormones and hate, no acceptable country have been created by them imagine the utopia promoted by SJW.

Because third world scum don't know how to stay off the White man's internet.

Yea! Fuck Sup Forums! Back to /r/!

The stupid truck hit this one hard.

this, Sup Forums is a board of peace
behead those who insult Sup Forums

pretty ethnocentric of you to think we're all racist of the same things.

Besides, Muslim, Jew, female, and Canadian aren't races anyways.

That's why white or racial supremacy is stupid. It's values that are important.
Also misogyny unites Sup Forums

Yep, and blacks from Africa ESPECIALLY hate American blacks. American blacks are probably the most hated group in the world, if us whites aren't it.

this

This. If pure Whites in America to break away with Maine and Massachusetts only. Mongrels and subhumans would be bitching about not being able to get it. They feel entitled to our shit

No, seanigger. Values and culture comes from race, which is pretty much defined by your genetics. Niggers and seaniggers fail because they have shit tier genetics