Just got a hot tip from a French Naval bro

Just got a hot tip from a French Naval bro.

Reserves have been called up. Not sure what's going on, everyone is in a panic. Everyone is to report to naval bases on "la manche". Apparently they've never done this before. Shit is going the fuck down within the next 24 hours.

Stay safe euranons.

le LARP thread

Probably another Russian Flotilla heading toward Syria and needs to go through the Strait of Gibraltar or the Channel.

They usually pass by the Norwegian coast and we follow them till you guys take over. I haven't heard a thing about russian ships today.

Europe is probably just flexing at Britain.
Trying to be like, look at our muscles, u leavin this tho?
Then they will go and cry in their rooms about Britain leaving.

There was a leak late last year about massive dissent in the French military and some huge operation being discussed.

>tanks in 20 minutes

They're probably going in to support political French Guyana efforts. This thread is a potential non LARP for once. OP is perhaps only a crypto faggot.

Oh shit this could be something

This, France is actually a totally serious military power when it comes to stifling African democracy.

Eh? Go on

They gotta keep up their exports of the Franc as the reserve currency of North Africa.

That's why Libya got smashed by NATO: Gaddafi threatened the Franc.

They're going to try and invade Britain now that Article 50 begins in about...11 hours.

Are you aware French Guyana is a country located in South America?

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
WW3 PARTY WHEN

>Reports just in
>Unknown submarine off the coast in Norway

Yes. Do you have a reason why the French would intervene frequently in Africa but respect a territory they own more directly outside of Africa? The point is that they aren't fighting Europeans here.

B-but those digits?!

please tell me they're going to war please tell me they're going to war please tell me they're going to war please tell me they're going to war please tell me they're going to war

i want ww3

Oh shit

Someone tell /k/

Updates OP?

burn it down. burn it all down to the ground.

op post updates or this is bait

Oh fuck it's real
France is going to preemptively scuttle it's fleet so it's in prime surrendering position for the imminent war

IT'S HAPPENING, HITLER IS COMING BACK TO CONQUER EUROPE AND IMPOSE NAZISM ON THE WORLD.

I asked him where he was going and they said they were going to sit tight but something was happening really soon. They were getting ordered to arm up halfway through the conversation and I can't get a hold of him anymore.

There using the navy to ship in refugees now.

Eu vs UK when?

Don't worry Brit bros well help you

If real is important.

Hmm what could be happening

OHHHHHHH SHIIIIIIIIIIT.

Kek

Where was he getting his info from

>hot tip
>French seaman

Just receiving orders from his commander. He's in the reserves.

Pacific us navy is all normal doubt thix is anything we will see

Underrated.

> la manche

Very funny.

We need MORE OP

Holy fuck, stall untill le pen gets in.

This.

>the french navy

my brother is in the swiss marine, he also has to report on la manche wtf

Swiss Marine?

Switzerland has marines?

Switzerland has a navy?

if anyone had any doubt this thread was bait before, here's proof

I'm getting reports that a nuclear reactor in ohio is down for maintenance. definite proof of russian nuclear attack.

Apparently there is a flotilla of lakebound Patrol Boats

I live near by Davis Bessie. It goes down all the time for maintenance and broken shit. It's scheduled to be decommissioned in the next few years, and it doesn't actually supply that many customers.

Sheeeeit I haven't finished prepping! Wait two days just two day!!!

War with who?

Yes! We currently love you Mum!

he patrols and shit like that

KEK

they're scuttling their fleet, white flags will fly over paris within the week

For those who can't use google maps la manche seems to be a staging area only worthy of attacking Britain.

It may have to do with Turkey's threats to send more migrants. Perhaps the EU will patrol the Med.

Fill your tub, sinks, pots, bowls with water.

the world vs. jews

Yfw the author lives to this day in a suburb of Paris
Yfw he has to watch his prophecies come to pass while the world denies it's happening
He even predicted shit like the migrants throwing food aid away its shocking

They have some pretty big lakes and rivers, I mean not LARGE but pretty big

+1

I would say that if there was war with britain afoot there would be more muscle around the channel tunnel.

OP MORE UPDATES!

I don't think there is much to say other than French navy is being organised and it is unexpected (possibly ruling out training as there would likely be a warning to troops if so) and reserves are being called up which is a rarity.

Argie cruiser

>Trying to be like, look at our muscles, u leavin this tho?

>the french reserves

you mean americans?

eeey amirite?

OH SHIT HE'S FUCKING RIGHT!

SHTF FOLKS WE HAVE A HAPPENING!

But really reserves usually don't participate much, also the Swiss are in on this too apparently

Holy shit, are you really dumb enough to think that EU is doing politics like that?

is that the french navy?

fucking lol.

1 9 8 2

You would want to survive the bombing. Sheltering in place or in the underground would be key. Still do the water as it might be hard to find and you won't last three days without.

You mean Operation Ronces?

If Macron wins I hope they mutiny and overthrow the Republic like they did with the last one.

BREAKING!: French surrenders to Russia. Russian troops will enter Paris tomorrow.

Don't test us!

Oh shit Brexit in 10 hours

V (Rule Britannia)

I know it's intense right. After I read the book I looked him up. A lot of the French are actually really red pilled, gives me hope.

is the best

are shit

Mate, for an NI resident you'd be surprised how few bomb shelters there are, river is within 1/4 of a mile though and I have several tins.

YES this is something folks, they don't do this unless something big is about to go down. P.S remember to buy our emergency food supplies, survival kits, and water filters so YOU and YOUR FAMILY is not left for dead when the bombs start flying. It's real folks. 20% discount on shipping on all orders over $20. We're all gonna die.

I would be upset if i got raped by a country fighting a war from fucking 7400miles away too.

This just in: France preemptively surrenders to Russia

Ruskie: we're just moving our ships.
Frog: WE SURRENDER!
Ruskie: Uh, say what?
Frog:PLZ STAHP WE SURRENDER!

Shove it up your Exocet.

UPDATE: A plane full of Italian forces showed up. They don't enough space in the barracks so they are setting up tents lol

Apparently there are quite a number of people that are going to show up and they are running around trying to find accommodations. Not looking good. Stay safe.

Just got a hot tip from a British Naval bro. Orders are to chase any and all EU fishing vessels within our exclusive economic zone out of UK waters.

You say that like it's a bad thing

Altogether or one at a time it's all the same to me!

>American humour