>muslims black people and gays arent going any where
for now

>i use common sense
>you're stupid for comparing it to cancer
>it's growing faster than you can kill it
>it's not going anywhere
>it's here to stay
>it will replace you
Nah, not cancer at all. I am glad this reasonable post explained away bigotry. This is totally an argument.

For the person who wrote this' sake, I hope Islam does take over. And I hope she (sounds like it's written by a woman) gets a first-hand treatment by a Muslim.

oh, yeah, saged.

I wonder how Ethiopians would feel if they were told to 'just get over' the fact that Muslims are expanding.

What a cunt. Islam is a global problem and they don't even realize it. They're a frog in slowly boiling water.

I dont mind islam, they dont like the zionists either just have to keep them in check

checked

checked. There is no way I'm reading that uh facebook post is it? You kids need to to posting school or something.

>just stop caring!

I'm sure that'll be a beautiful world.

spbp

thank god

Sounds like someone with daddy issues

Their entire argument comes down to ad hominem weak shit, ended with a "why does it matter lul just live". Weak shit

COOL BLOG FAGGOT

NOBODY'S READING ALL THAT SHIT

>There was a time, say 60s and before when bigots like yourselves would be in high demand, ya know back when you could beat your wife without any repercussions, but that's not the way the world is headed

but that's exactly the way the world is headed and we're the ones fighting that. When an institution that spits on any and all human rights starts being more and more popular, you stand up against it

But if Islam wins than you can beat your wife with no repercussions.

>islam fastest growing religion in the world
>there was a time, say 60s and before when bigots like yourselves would be in high demand, ya know back when you could beat your wife without any repercussions, but that's not the way the world is headed

So we're heading to a time when you can beat any woman at all with no repercussions?

Does anyone else get motivated when leftists say "they're not going anywhere so you should just get used to it"?

Yes because it sounds like a challenge

That idiot is all over the comment section of this video. youtu.be/aIrZSH3fSMI

>gays,blacks,muslims, are here to stay,there's nothing you can do, you don't like them ? too bad, is too late anyway

this kind of shit is like summoning Hitler from the dead

roll

Oh, woe is me! I am undone!

I use common sense

Islam, common sense. hunh.

here we are in 2017 and there has already been a multitude of terrorist attacks that were islamic, I don't see to many christian terror attacks, no I don' believe this man uses common sense at all other wise he would see that islam is a religion of piss that destroys everything around it as fast as possible.

Another day in Sup Forums, another literally who (((btfoing))) us.

Many Sage cases.

>common sense
>lets illegals and terrorists into country
>common sense
>lets communists freely rally, riot, and assault others
>common sense

cmon guys

I like these posts because Sup Forums forms counter arguments we can all use later.

>counter arguments
>implying discussion is still on the table with these people

I'm way past that phase user. Happy to see you still at it. gl hf