*this is on your tree outside*

What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wc_lFjfs068
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I am reasonably confident that that is not a tree, and also that that poster is either satire or poe

Tear it down and replace it with a sign that says

>Around Blacks, Never Relax

its a hoax.
didn't stop me from hanging up 20 up in North End tho

Either this is going to deescalate or it will eventually escalate.

Frankly, it's just hitting a boiling point because most officials aren't coming out to say to stop the racist bullshit.

This would be a great falseflag campaign, except you should put La Raza logos on and stuff like America is a Brown Country, Repeal and Replace White People

If this is being addressed to niggers then the sign is a okay

Leave it, do nothing, hopefully it encourages the saintly minorities not to associate with evil whitey anymore and the world can be a better place

>antifa is anti race-mixing
>pol is anti race-mixing
>pol is antifa?

I think it implies that whites reproducing in general is wrong, even among themselves.

darn. Looks like I'm #burningthecoalandpayingthetoll now

Antifa doing god's work.

> ableism
WTF is that?

It's what happens when you touch yourself in the no-no spot

I think it is against people who are able to do shit. Basically when you interview for a job, you and the company are engaging in ableism.

If you ever have kids and need a babysitter, are you going to succumb to ableism too? Or will you have the heart to hire a severely retarded wheelchair bound babysitter that smells like rotten food and stale piss? I hope you do the right thing.

Mass produce pictures of gore and post it all over the street

Cross out the not and AL

It was a tree

take it out, beartraps around the tree for next faggot :D

*propagation
*all right

>Hey guys look! I /astroturfing/ now XD

>What do?
Wonder where the fuck is Emerald City and how I ended there.

my mongolian senses are tingling
who is this cutie?

Spray paint "this is racism, racism is fascist." Our best defence against antifa is to keep driving their hypocrisy.

Burn it

I disagree. This is an opportunity to normalize racism. When everything normal people do is racist, racism all of a sudden doesn't seem so bad to normies. "I'd rather be racist than not being with the person I love" seems like a better choice.

>Seattle
Just nuke that fucking city already

Hahaha

>where the fuck is Emerald City and how I ended there.

The Emerald City is a place that us burgers only end up in after getting blackout drunk and doing too many psychedelics. Trust me: never go there, friend

STOP

This anti white thread is now under assault by Antifa! We will shoot you in the streets you fascist racist deplorable homophobic pedophobic ashkenazi supremacist misogynist anti-white transphobic islamaphobic anti-semitic nazi frogs!

You have been fucking warned.

>not getting Stephen the Muslim black tranny drag queen paedophile communist to watch your kids

Fucking racist.

white out the anti part of antifa

>Short sleeves
>No gloves
>No earpro
>No optics
>Fragile eyepro

I'm pretty sure the actual results of that encounter would be bandanna boy bleeding out on the sidewalk, incapped by a shooter in defilade.

His last thought: I didn't even get to see a Nazi.

1. Create makeshift antifa sign about how to destroy the white race
2. Imply white men should kill themselves in order to reduce the numbers of white population
3. ???
4. Profit

leave it up and let it red pill a bunch of normies.

Cover it up with posters of why we need to fight the Jewish menace.

A single reporter armed with nothing more than a cellphone got the entire crowd of armed antifa to leave by not letting them bully him. It was glorious. At the end, the last guy ran away.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wc_lFjfs068

It's preference for normal, able bodied people over the derps. aka the disabled, differently abled, special or whatever buzzword SJWs are using these days to refer to retards

>Live next to Seattle
Please do

>no optics