AMERICA PLEASE ANNEX NZ

radionz.co.nz/news/political/327681/nz-and-china-'will-be-able-to-scale-the-highest-peaks'

I can't believe my government is selling out my nation even more
I told my mum about this and she said that this upgraded deal is a good thing because it shows us New Zealanders aren't racist towards Asians like Americans
I told mum that America is good allies with Japan, then mum said that Japan and America only care about themselves and that China sticks to their deals, and that Japan has been at war with us while China hasn't
My mum is normie and is centrist, so the average kiwi thinks this way
I wish America would annex NZ so we can be saved from our traitorous government and the cucks that fill NZ who are anti America

Other urls found in this thread:

scmp.com/lifestyle/article/1879850/chinese-most-dishonest-japanese-and-british-least-study-finds
huffingtonpost.ca/2017/03/25/caanda-china-trade_n_15584542.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Island_nationalism
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you sound like an autistic 12-year-old

>votes against israel
america: son, you're dead to me

Neck yourself aucuckland
I'm 18 and my generation is fucking screwed because retarded old fucks like you are selling us out to China and are betraying the eagle that protects us

Sorry, we already have plenty of skilled Asians.

Fuck off

I wish America and China would both fuck off tbqh let us and the Aussies set up a comfy empire from the equator to the antarctic and nuke all who oppose our hegemony over the southern seas.

We can't defend ourselves you autist
If it wasn't for USA, we would be taken over tomorrow
Yes I wish Australia and NZ could create a greater Oceanic nation, but that doesn't change the fact we need close ties with USA to protect us from forces of evil like China

NUKE THEM.

we don't have any nukes
And our nation is populated with cucks who refuse to even have nuclear energy

We need America for our protection
And I can't see kiwis in the forseeable future stop being cucks

Because if you have one of your big earthquakes you have radiation spilled over one of the most beautiful countries in the planet you fuck.

ANZAC union when

Not everywhere in NZ is by a faultline, there are areas which would be safe for nuclear reactors if they were constructed well
I would be for a united Oceanian Republic, but we still would need to be allies with America for military protection, because our countries refuse to build nukes

You need to be by the water for cooling. That limits options.

We may be getting a nuclear plant in south australia. 33% of the worlds uranium deposits, and we already bury nuclear waste from france

We don't need nuclear energy when we have fucking fault lines spewing volcanic lava out of them. So many other options that are cheaper.

> China sticks to their deals
scmp.com/lifestyle/article/1879850/chinese-most-dishonest-japanese-and-british-least-study-finds

Tell your mom to read pic and

SINK
THE
CHINKS

What borders should the ANZAC republic have?
I was thinking that we should take islands east of the Wallace line, and take nearby pacific islands and kergulen and subantarctic islands

For energy geothermal would be more than sufficient for us, but if NZ wants to protect itself we need nuclear weapons

And the rivers. Aren't dams like 90% of your power? Here in SA we have occasional rolling blackouts when it gets over 40 degrees and everyone puts on their aircon. Something needs to be done soon and theres shilling for various methods. Stories about nasty rare earth mining in china to discredit "green energy" from wind farms. Some company wants to build a solar tower that wouldn't really be powerful enough. Gas advocates. Nuclear advocates. It's an interesting debate when you really need something new built.

muh japs are coolz cuz dey make me the cool cartoonz

>I told my mum
Lmao silly drumpfkin

Thanks based Vietnam
It is hard to convince mum that countries like China would be terrible for NZ, because older generations in NZ were flooded with anti American propoganda growing up so are ridiculously anti American
Thankfully gen z and tail end millenials in NZ are pro America, so we might be able to fix the mess that old fucks have created

you all deserve better, china is going to fuck you over like they do to everyone because the chinese are sub human mongrels.

its time to wake up china isn't a friend to anyone but china.

Despair, that is what the future has for us. It's because of these liberal cucks trying to create their new world order and they also want to start a killing game. Hillary wanted and democrats wanted that to happen to.

I am anti dams because it disrupts waterways for fish species, etc

Hi Chang

Auckland is just like Vancouver, and 40% of NZ lives in Auckland
and our government is making even closer ties with China at this moment
and the older generations are pro the chink takeover of nz because they were brainwashed with anti American propoganda
Can you imagine how fucked NZ is right now?

Someone needs to link the solving of these problems with the re acceptance of NZ as an Australian state. It's the only way people will accept it, to use this growing political power.

But user, it's not going to happen soon. The baby boomers are balls deep in Aucklands housing market. Do you think they're going to pop the bubble the chinese are creating just before they retire?

So John key was just testing the waters for our new flag?
Give it five years and this will be it.
I moved to akld for work and most mornings I am the only white guy in my train carriage that isn't a fag.
We are screwed lads, if winny doesn't win, I'm going bush in the south island.

John Key literally took 20million of taxpayers money and put it into the hands of who exactly during that flag debate? Top kek he pretty much embezzled it. 20 million for 4 shitty designs and voting slips.

Australia is cucked as well, you're not as cucked as us though
That's why I sometimes feel like that NZ should be annexed by America so we don't get annexed by China

I live in south island
We are fine here demographically wise, but once north island is absolutely fucked, everyone will swarm down here and ruin this island as well
I agree with you that we desperately need Winston Peters to win
If he doesn't win, the only way to save our country from China is to get annexed by USA or something

By the US? You've got to be fucking joking.

We dont need nuclear energy, only nukes. They can be stored away safely in earthquake proof silos. But first we need a functional fucking economy and to genocide Auckland.

Independent South Island when?

Fuck your fish, we wont get anywhere thinking about the environment, if we want an empire weve got to take some advice from China and be soulless fucks.

This would be a great idea also

States of USA have a lot of soveriegnty, with the benefit of being protected from evil countries like China
USA would protect NZ far more than our traitorous government does

Yeah I agree
Build nukes, bring back manufacturing from China to NZ
Ban foreign buying of our land and houses

ssshhh If they dont know the south island exist they wont come here.

Kill yourself
The whole point of getting China to fuck off is so we don't turn into China
If we became soulless fucks we would be no better than the Chinese
You're hypocritical

In the 1860s when you had gold wealth and Dunedin was the largest city in the country.

Not any more. Now there's just rebuilds, tourism, and thousands of poorly timed dairy conversions. Fucking nice place to live though if you're not chasing the dollar.

You wont become a super power fuelled by green energy unless fusion becomes a thing there is no way. The best we can hope for is to kick out the gooks and become a small secluded nation who doesnt bother anyone.

>China sticks to their deals

BAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Your mum is legally retarded.

Have fun being taken over by the Chinese, OP!

> That's why I sometimes feel like that NZ should be annexed by America so we don't get annexed by China

Problem was, negotiating deals with the US meant Obama and the TPP. With Brexit and Trump we might have a chance to get decent deals without China.

>Ban foreign buying of our land and houses

The fact that it isn't a thing already is mindblowing.

>The fact that it isn't a thing already is mindblowing.

If you passed this, the Chinese would totally throw you under the bus. China throws a fit when countries try to ban their citizens buying land in foreign countries because It's how China plans to gradually annex more land and gain more resources.

>a lot of sovereignty

Not nearly as much as we should have. The problem right now is the "no discrimination" thing in the 17th Amendment to our constitution. So whenever a state does anything that the government doesn't like, the feds try and find a way to apply the 17th amendment to it, and the state can't challenge anything the feds do because the number of senate votes needed for a filibuster changed form 50 to 60, so it's very difficult to get enough votes to repeal a government order.

*...try to ban their citizens from buying land in foreign countries...

They're currently buying up the oil sands in Canada and Trudeau is totally cucking Canada to China right now. This'll be you within a few years. This is what happens when your liberals choose China over America.

huffingtonpost.ca/2017/03/25/caanda-china-trade_n_15584542.html

Great job, dumbasses

> If you passed this, the Chinese would totally throw you under the bus.

And good riddance to them. I know, I know, a man can dream.

What the FUCK are you anglos doing?

do you not see china is trying to buy you all out of your land so they can use the land
against us for their plans of world conquest?

As soon as a another party suggests it, people have mentioned a few times before. Shit, Im all for it, providing it keeps the fuck ups in the north islands.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Island_nationalism

>And good riddance to them. I know, I know, a man can dream.

Yeah, I feel bad for ya, mate. You're surrounded by idiot liberals that don't realize that China will undo all the environmental protection you've done within a couple years. Raping the land for resources is what they do best (and, quite frankly, the only thing they're good at-- besides stealing industry trade secrets).

>do you not see china is trying to buy you all out of your land so they can use the land
against us for their plans of world conquest?
Yes, we do.

Its the urbane fuck ups in the north island that don't.

Geothermal is perfectly viable in NZ as we live on a fault line
I believe we can be enviromentally friendly if our population stays small

I would love China to throw us under the bus
So they would stop taking us over and leave us alone

Canada is literally the NZ of the north

Liberals have cognitive dissonance
It's like how in europe feminists support muslims that hate womens rights, here in NZ liberals are fine with china taking us over despite chinese being fucking horrendous to the enviroment

>americans
>racist against asians
?????
I don't know anyone who's ever expressed hate for asians. Plenty for blacks/mexicans/arabs, but east asians?

I aint reading all that but didnt China fuck Russia over regarding a pipeline or some shit?

we dont want Indonesia

The regions east of the red line are mostly empty
Most indonesians live in Bali Java Sumatra etc

We need to Move Bali closer to Australia since they are good cunts and we like to Holiday so i present a revised edition of the map which includes a radioactive wasteland designated as Terra Nullius to act as a fire wall against the Asian Hordes stopping any boats trying to enter.

Nah don't make it a radioactive wasteland because it's one of the most biodiverse areas in the world
Just station the military on those islands
It will be way easier to stop boat people there than on mainland australia

enjoy your orange chicken. next time let our nuclear subs in if you cucks aren't going to go vietnam in your country.

i would rather annex vietnam. those bastards fought their commies long and hard.

and event the vietcong hated china.

imagine that, you are less based than the vietcong

only dumbass jew kissinger and the other jews painted that the vietcong liked them.

what a sad story. the reall communists were in the american capital, not in the jungle of vietnam.

it shouldve been that jewish lot shot in dallas instead of based kennedy

Literally everywhere in this country is near a fault line

Why the fuck would you want us to annex you? You'd get millions of filthy beaners and niggers and faggot liberals spilling into your country. America is an absolute shit country.

NZ should do as Australia (or at least Tony Abbott) wants to do and create stronger ties with the UK again

An imperial federation is more likely than annexation by the USA.

You're delusional

Your pm sold your country out to the IMF. NZ is fucked now.

UK is extremely cucked
Why do you think pommies are immigrating enmasse to NZ?
To escape the absolute shithole that UK is
An imperial federation would mean UK dragging NZ down to their level

Northland and eastern Southland are far away from faultlines

>anti American propoganda growing up so are ridiculously anti American

Why was this? Was/is NZ communist leaning or something? Please inform a curious burger.

aren't (((they))) playing us into further alienation, drawing back from free market, so (((you know who))) could make all the international deals?

Tbh if you guys covered even 1% of your shitty outback desert with solar you'd have plenty of power.

Soviets infiltrated trade unions, left wing parties, etc in NZ during the cold war, which influenced NZ to turn on America
Soviet infiltration of NZ is the reason why ANZUS was broken

They dropped out of the cold war under the (pretty true) idea that global nuclear war is a completely pants on head retarded idea. Banned American navy ships from their ports and effectively dropped out of ANZUS defense treaty.

This is well after Malaya, Vietnam etc where they fought commies. And the cold war ended a couple of years later anyway. They've started doing military exercises with Americans again only in the last 5 years or so.

The UK is less cucked than NZ. The problem is with the prime ministers of both countries as well as Turnbull and formerly Harper. The Commonwealth Anglosphere has too many cuckservatives running the show.

It was Soviet infiltration that caused NZ to break up ANZUS

No it was because they couldn't afford to keep building the military with the economic fuckery going on after Britain abandoned their trade for trade with the EU, so latched onto a pretty sensible popular idea and encouraged it. Backing away from the notion of a nuclear apocalypse. The SU was about to break apart anyway.

This is implied in leaked cables.

Can we all just take a moment to remember that Australia has been (and is being) economically fucked with overseas buyers (fucking china) raping our housing market and buying into our nation as citizens/investors with full intent to fuck us over like a brood mare and leave us to clean up the mess?
Australia was right in the 1950s to be wary of them.

>let me tell you about your country
Soviets infiltrated trade unions and left wing parties, and soviets coerced trade unions and left wingers to spout anti-American propoganda, which led to the public wanting nothing to do with the nation that protects NZ

Were you even alive in the 80s. You talk about others being influenced by anti American propaganda, but you want to give up your sovereignty to them? Who's influenced by propaganda again? Fucking cuck

I don't want to be annexed by USA, but I would much rather be annexed by USA than China
NZ government has sold the nation out to China and the NZ people have no interest in stopping China
The country is fucked if it keeps heading down this path, someone needs to save us because its inhabitants don't care

>you're delusional
For recognizing these vile hordes that plague us and will cause our downfall?

So which one of you madmen is responsible for this.

Page also delivers. Basically every hard-left, SJW, virtue signaling stereotype in action on every post.

I love you too mate.

>someone needs to save me
>everything is fucked

and buy all our farms.
I've heard from farmers they actually bus Chinese around and go farm to farm trying to buy them.