>Conservashits

i'm an athiest

my concerns arent religious

it's not my religion that concerns me

I'm not religious
And that fetus only matters if it's white

Or American and not black

I only care about white people

What heartless monster would take a child on a BOAT!

This.

I find it really strange how the more Christian someone is the less regard for middle Eastern lives he has. It is truly unbelievable how the wicked became the kind and the kind became the wicked. Truly a sign of the end times

My concerns aren't religious. Middle easterners don't belong in the west and all things considered I'd rather they were dead.

Also the life on the left doesn't matter if it's not white. Actually if it's not white it really shouldn't be around to begin with.

We are not saying their lives don't matter. We are saying they can't come here illegally.

Shit b8 m80

Slide thread.
The nigger live matters, that's why you don't lure them to your country with gibs.

Literally no one argues that girl's life doesn't matter.
>Then why do you not want illegal immigration or to adopt a violent culture into your country?
Because all lives matter.

Liberals are trying to get people to destroy themselves under the banner of love - exactly like the devil.

Not a fan of either life to be honest.

Doesn't matter where they came from or what race they are, if they're Islamic they're by their own religion incompatible with western ideologies and a threat to the entire western world

send alien gonzales' sister back!

there are zero (0) refugees coming to the United States directly from war zones. none of the people affected by the refugee ban are in any danger whatsoever as a result of the decision. your image is predicated upon a lie

also inb4 1 post by this ID. also sage

>be refugee
>safe in turkey
>go to priceline.com
>book 4 star hotel on the beach

we MUST get those refugees to europe!

>ones about bringing life into this world
>the other about preserving our borders and keeping our people safe
Fuck off libcuck

Neither life matters.

>left is one of your people, one of your kind
>right isn't
Really zozzle my doodles.

But I am concerned about the Islamic religion

>everybody deserves a chance to be born
>not everybody deserves to live off the backs of others without their consent
Golly

You're a stupid faggot. There is no inherent significance or superiority to "your kind," you fucking pack monkey.

Why dint they just buy guns and defend their homeland instead of paying for boat trips?

>you should be raising everyone else's kids but your own.

Current religion is weak. The fucking pope is a fag that loves refugees.

Because with one, you want to kill that baby to escape the consequences of reckless sex. Two, you don't know a single thing about these "people" other then tear jerker pictures and stories, because you choose to remain ignorant of the rapes and terrorism they bring.

Conservatives have selfish genes

In general most liberal men are faggots

Defend their homeland against what? Most of the African shitholes these "Syrian" rapefugees come from are not even at war.

Because one is enemy propaganda

Pro tip: If it ain't White it ain't right.

>Child grows up to become this

They stole that kid right before leaving, needed for this picture used 100,000,000,000 times all over the would to rally support for bringing in the refugees that are 99% not children

White fetuses that are retarded or future degenerates don't matter

you are implying muslims are humans?

Gosh I really hope you did understand what I said there. You should consider suicide either way. Also, even a pack of monkeys have more value than a pack of muslims.

I mean the person in the picture isnt wrong. If you are christian and yet treat other people like shit you are basically the worst kind of christian that wouldnt ever get into heaven even if it was real. Does that mean flood your country with rapefugees? Of course not. But you should have compassion and empathy just as christ taught, instead of being greedy narcissistic faggots

Life form in the right picture matters, sure, but it must stay in its natural fuckin habitat. And don't expect a wolf pack to care for the life of a baby coyote.

GiiG MeeM A QuiiuQ RunddnuR

If they don't care about one why should I care about the other?

you have no source because you are a bullshit artist. america was bulit by immigrants that worked their asses off to make a better life. American's area loving people and WE WANT REFUGEES!

now move along dipshit

>its ok for me to be a hypocrite if others are

Because outlawing murder is the same thing as guarding borders. Not letting the entire world into the US is the same as murdering everyone outside.

One of them would be one of ours, the other one would be a forreign Mudslime. Hurr hurr conservashits won't be able to figure out (((we're))) trying to trick them into not having in-group preferences

Fuck off back to plebbit you cuck

Refugees and illegals should be gunned down at the border, theyre invaders and anyone advocating on their behalf are traitors.

Both lives matter you liberal shit. Its just that one life should be going to a fellow Islamic country with similar cultures instead of just invading Europe for free gimme das.

one is made by responsible parents who planned the child the other was made by niggers who indoctrinate their youth to die for Allah. Protecting those kids is killing them before they have more

they are both religious
as a christian I don't want to lose my lands to Muslim Invaders

that little shit should be glad I'm not hacking it apart personally

Nihilist here
Prove morals exist

Both lives matter. The difference is that one of them is being born on US soil.
And desu I'm a little partial to children refugees being let into countries. They'll be young enough to not have been indoctrinated but old enough to remember how fucking shitty their culture back home is and always think about how awesome the west is.