WHITE TRUMP SUPPORTERS MUG INNOCENT BLACK MAN

huffpost.com/facts/innocent-black-bystander-mugged-and-assaulted-by-angry-white-mob-trump-rally

What do you have to say for yourselves, drumpfys?

There's not just white people in that crowd you turbonigger

And fuck him anyways, glad to see Trump Supporters showing some teeth

Oh, Noes! A 404!

Nobody forced him to be black

>huffpost

LOL

Good on them. If the nig doesn't like it he can always go to Africa.

>black
>innocent
oxymoron

>paid agitators
>innocent black bystander
>huffpost

huffpo

literally fake news.

saged in every box

That's what you get for niggering in the wrong beach

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""''bystander""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""'"""""""""""""""""

Yes, let your 12 year old girl emotions destroy your logic and hurt the innocent.

Notice the paco in the background

>niggers
>innocent

Top Laff

What happens if I remove that mask?

Nice source.

So getting your wallet back is considered "mugging"now?

The niggery jewishness knows no bounds...

maybe if you don't chimp out in front of your masters you wouldn't get slapped, glad he didn't get lynched. Probably because there's no trees by the beach.

I was in class and I saw one of my classmates was browsing this website, so I went over to his MacBook and checked out the website address, and went on here myself to see what a disgusting website it is with disgusting users. How can you all live with yourselves while expressing yourselves in such a racist, misogynistic and homophobic manner? What are your reasons? Did you get bullied in high school or something?

I am compelled to tell the rest of the class about what my classmate browses and his possible views. He is a danger to our society and so are you.

>Oh, Noes! A 404!

nobody reply to this 1/10 bait

>dressed in black
>face covered
>wearing gloves
>has a backpack
>at a Trump rally
Yeah, I'm sure he was just an innocent bystander on his way to church from his job at the kitten orphanage.

Leftists have literally no critical thinking skills.