youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jesus... This feeling inside of me. If feels like i'm sorry for Sweden but a far more worse version.

sven and his blonde friends BTFO

Why do euro niggers look so ugly?

>swedes
>white

white swedes dont have two passports.

white swedes dont have two passports, if black swedes dont neither, than it should be traced how long the individual was in the country prior before leaving his own country. and do a dna test to acknowledge where he or she is from.

''my grandpa came here 70 years ago, I am now a full swede according to the law. ''

They are Somalians. Somalis are the niggers of the nigger race if you will.
And they of all people get cute Swedish lolis, life is not fair.

She's a refugee from Ugandan.

How? There is no war in Uganda and it's one of the more stable countries in Africa.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Pretty sure there's a civil war going on there, also she came to Sweden a long time ago.

African Americans have European DNA, but that also seems to make them more aggressive.

Theyre mostly pure-strain negroes. They don't have the benefit of a few hundred years mixed breeding and eugenics like the negroes of the Americas.

The civil war is over since 2008. She will be happy to hear that she can return to her home country.

Are non citizens allowed to run for office in Sweden?

Also, the whole Sweden is cucked thing isn't even funny anymore. It's just sad. I just feel sorry that a once great example of the Aryan race is going to be gone soon.

They are africanized killer humans. Like with the bees.

i kind of whish a country could expel "natural" citizens

so youre a pedo? gtfo. we going to drop you at the Canadian border
so youre a murderer? hope you enjoy mexico

Now is the time to fight back, Sven.
What are you doing?

God damn these invasive fucking pests. I'd call them cockroaches but at least cockroaches tend to stick to their holes and shut the fuck up. These cunts will whine and bitch for a white country to be flooded with their own subhuman kind and then proceed to moan some more as if they own the fucking place and not the shithole they abandoned.

This is good, keep al ex-Yu criminal refugees in Sweden!

Fuck off we're full.

Let's drop them off in Mogadishu

Its all about the gib me dats and the entitlement with non-whites.

lol shes from FI
They have like 1% of the voters
SD (nationalists) are on the other hand the second biggest party right now

Nah man. She's fixing the sexist and racist swedish society by being the first foreign born black party leader. She's afraid of what will happen to her children once she gets elected party leader due to the swedish racism. Also she teaches about gender.

Fun note she tried to scam a polish cleaning lady of 1300 dollars in 2014.

No. You have to be a citizen with id to even vote.

What that fuck that's oppressive and racist.
What if you can't get ID due to financial or education difficulties?

?????????
They got 3% last election, which for non swedes is 1% less than what you need to enter parliament. Also according to Metro's polls, where SD (Sweden Democrats) got 36%, about 9% of women vote F! and 0,5% of men.

There's at least one person fluent in Arabic wherever you go and the government would pay for the ID.

But what if you can't figure out how to get the government to pay for the ID or how to ask for help?

actual racism against less educated people i thought sweden was a progressive utopia

You just ask the first immigrant you see on the street in arabic how to apply for welfare or go to your local mosque, that absoultetly shouldn't be more than a few kilometres away from your home or else it's islamophobia and discrimination.

So guests can't vote? We also have IDs for residents but their unique number is marked in a way to let you know they're not citizens.

I want to help save you, Sweden.
Call on me when the race war begins. The North will answer.

You have to be 18 and a swedish citizen.

I'm the son of two immigrants from Syria, bro.

Your niggers had centuries to intermix with whites. These noogs are fresh arrivals

HÄNG DIG JÄVLA BLATTE

HELL FUCKING SEGER

Du får akta dig där tror inte farbror löfven hade gillat ditt inlägg.

f-förlåt

Det är lugnt brodern min, vi är alla en stor glad familj här på kanal 4.

Go home nigger

I would bet 1 milion dollars that my skin colour is whiter than yours.

God damn this country is such garbage. Every other day you hear the most idiotic things coming from there politicians THEY elected into office. Can we just do a Hyper mass immigration of radical isis members there already??? let that country fall for fuck sakes

She's not an elected politician, they didn't get enough votes.

>full nig yearning for whiteness
sorry bubba

The fact that this dink can even get a single vote in your country is crazy. I bet i could run for office in Sweden and my slogan would be "Kill all swedes" and id at least get 5% of the vote because of white guilt. You guys just need to go full blown hyper mass refugee intake. Why slowly kill yourselves?

I used to laugh at Sweden but now they just make me feel bad.

This is a fringe party with 2% of the votes (not enough to get into the parliament) and they have most likely hit the glass cieling of what their party can get, despite getting disproportionate coverage in the media and over-represented in polls. They ran with pic related as a campagin ad last time, and are running their campaign for next election on absolute nonsense that hardly anyone agrees with. They want to give full amnesty to refugees and illegal immigrants, stop all deportations, give free apartments to the Romanian gypsies that flock here (despite there being a severe housing shortage and long queues for native Swedes) and impose a 6 hour work day.

They're insane even by Swedish standards and the only good thing I have to say about them is that their existence bleeds voters from the Greens and the Left parties. Hope they get another 2% to be honest, because those votes would come straight out of the Greens and drop them to under 4%.

They have some seats in the Stockholm regional govt where they've been embarrassing themselves for the last couple years. But that's the only place they got any votes.

>yearning for whiteness
You mean the thing that literally hates itself and is trying to kill itself as fast as possible?

> money
oh yes youre a swede alright

What? Not sure what you mean by that.

>You guys just need to go full blown hyper mass refugee intake. Why slowly kill yourselves?

There is only one party that wants to do this and unless they get 51% it isn't going to happen due to the way parliamentary politics works. The other parties have proven that they will work together to block this from happening. The current government does not have majority (which means the majority of people in Sweden do not agree with them) but the opposition are too pussy to do their job and have chosen to lay down their votes in order to block the Sweden Democrats and let the current govt run things unopposed.

I wish it were as easy as just hit the stop button it seems very unlikely that much can be done about it.

hmmmm so organize and revolt? or let yourself and your children slowly erode to mass refuge intake. To be honest I don't care anymore I'm pretty black pilled on this shit. You guys wont even revolt even though these refugees live stream themselves raping your people. Then the police dont do anything. So its crystal clear as fuck your government is working against you.

But hey w/e George Carlin and Yuri Bezmenov were right about this stuff. Even if the facts are right in your face people wont do shit as long as they have there iphones and fanny packs

OK brb, organizing a coup against the Swedish government. Thanks for the advice, Amerifriend.

Fuck. I never thought of it that way.

Yep thats the attitude im talking about. Like i said man im black pilled on this shit. Your country will fall within 10 years. Screen shot this shit I know for a fact it will happen. but w/e you guys are like "omg man i cant organize a coup that's crazy bro Id rather just slowly erode in time" keep that mentality dude. No wonder refugees flood to your country your PERFECT for conquering.