For all the people on Sup Forums who thought it was a grand idea to send your DNA to 23&me

You fucking played yourelves

Other urls found in this thread:

fusion.net/story/215204/law-enforcement-agencies-are-asking-ancestry-com-and-23andme-for-their-customers-dna/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You know I got that feeling when doing the national geographic one where they said I was less than 1% of their database despite being m253 anglo

Or this:

fusion.net/story/215204/law-enforcement-agencies-are-asking-ancestry-com-and-23andme-for-their-customers-dna/

shit

>virus that only effects certain people when?

This is all a meme to make a retro virus that kills whites.

Anyone that did genetic testing without using a fake name + random address + visa gift card bought in cash and only accessing the info with a proxy is fucking dumb.

I don't understand, what do these people do at 23andme? Isn't the mapping all automated, and done via gnome mapping algorithms?

>visa gift card bought in cash
You still have to apply a SSN to those. Thanks to the Patriot Act.

Thats why I went with Ancestry plus it was cheaper and I dont care about how Neanderthal I am

>willingly giving the jew your DNA and shekels

Yeah I'm sure all they have is white people DNA, only white people care about shit like that

DUDE my parents got their dna tested and i told them it wasnt a good idea - like always they laughed at me

r w screwed

Is there any way to stay Meteor City anonymous these days?

There are already baths filled with clones of your parents.

Don't use smart devices + computers. Wear gloves. Intentionally walk with a different gait. Wear items to obfuscate all parts of your face. Only deal in cash. Don't speak.

This has to be the dumbest thread I've seen on Sup Forums.

That's saying something.

As time goes on, Sup Forums is slowly convincing me that the real threat to whites is the sheer number of fucking morons in our ranks.

Ahahahahaaa muh-white insecure cucklets, get fucking rekt
I've been saying it from day one, it's a like Gene mining pot
If you are truly white you wouldn't have doubts about this.

No you don't

Have you even tried to buy a prepaid card as of late?

>being this autistic

>mfw a friend of mine payed for the whole thing, just to see how Jewish i am

sure
>green dot moneypak
>bitcoin
>buy crackhead's ssn
>buy burner phone
>have a drop site for mail, preferably a house that is for sale. know the time that the mail comes and be ready to snatch it

kek

so glad i didn't spend 100 shekels on this fucking scam

anyone who willingly gives their dna to a fucking corporation is dumb

Or just be filthy rich and powerful.

So, how Iewish are you?

>you fucking played yourselves

It's not like we have one of these threads every hour. Try harder OP

chek'd, kek'd, and glad as well

They told me I was 99.8% MAGA and 0.2% natsoc. Thought it was pretty accurate.

What are they going to do with your DNA? Give it to the police who will use it to identify DNA left at a crime scene?

He'll have to question from now on if the woman bringing him his tendies is really his mom, or a doppelganger.

Your worst than CNN, you don't need a SSN

Yes they've already done this before. Giving your DNA to anyone freely is fucking retarded to the highest order.

Not only this but it's possible that SJW's could give your information to companies and employers so they make sure they don't hire you.

>tfw 99.9% white

are you retarded? I bought a prepaid card yesterday.

another day, another idiot on Sup Forums

About 50years ago,

Any current Service Member or veteran has already given their DNA.

at least I know I'm white
but I did use ancestry.

I used it but I also gave fake information and paid with a Visa gift card I paid for with cash.

>tfw when 100% DNA
Checkmate bitch

huh?

I use AncestryDNA

>mfw I sent mine to ancestry
Fuck

You really didn't get it?

Not true at all, the blood samples are tested as ordered and disposed of properly. DNA is not extracted during your medical blood draws

>gnome mapping algorithms

If you are an SM or veteran I promise you, the US govt has your DNA on file. Not the least of which is the reason of identification in the event of you getting blown the Fuck up. More than one crime committed by a veteran has been solved due to the DNA database the US govt keeps of all SM. At least since just after Vietnam.

Hey you're a pretty cool leaf. Don't show up to the Grand Tree tomorrow.

>What are they going to do with your DNA? Give it to the police who will use it to identify DNA left at a crime scene?

they will clone you and then train your clone to be SJW and speed raise him so when they murder you the clone can replace you and vote democrat

God hates the World. Hes disgusted by what humanity has become.