Brit/pol/ - South Asian extermination. A moral thing to do /edition

>"Marine A" gets seven years in prison for taliban killing, will be released in weeks because of time already served.
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39417239

>John Lydon supports Brexi and (((Trump)))
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4353468/Punk-legend-John-Lydon-backs-Brexit-Trump.html

>Man plows into crowd, jumps out with knives. Not a terror attack says garbled Met
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4349694/Four-pedestrians-left-injured-man-drives-them.html

>Man goes on 72 hour crack binge, plows into pedestrians, acted alone. A terror attack of unprecedented proportions, candlelit vigil
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/600062/London-attack-Khalid-Masood-crack-cocaine-party-animal-prostitutes

>Government still pushing to BAN end-to-end encryption, against tech companies wishes
theguardian.com/politics/2017/mar/27/downing-street-amber-rudd-authorities-access-encrypted-messages-whatsapp-terrorism

>(((Boris))): (((Google))), (((FB))) and Twitter's LACK of censorship is "disgusting"
itv.com/news/2017-03-26/boris-johnson-criticises-disgusting-failure-by-online-companies-to-tackle-extremist-material/

>No agreement in Stormont between DUP & Sinn Fein. No appetite for election
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-39401488

>Brexit will unite us: Theresa May ahead of divisive talks with irridentist Scotland
dailymail.co.uk/wires/pa/article-4351452/Theresa-May-vows-build-united-nation-Brexit.html

>Hundreds of Brexit Negotiation Jobs ‘Still Not Filled’ Just Days Before Article 50 Triggered
breitbart.com/london/2017/03/26/hundreds-brexit-negotiation-jobs-still-not-filled-just-days-article-50-triggered/

AND THE ONLY ONE THAT MATTERS:

>Article 50: May signs letter that will trigger Brexit
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39422353

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/uk/65628/Secret-plot-to-let-50million-African-workers-into-EU
youtube.com/watch?v=vlmGknvr_Pg
youtube.com/watch?v=fiKEUgyls8k
youtube.com/watch?v=ksSee3aZXos
youtube.com/watch?v=l2D3-FkoXNU
youtu.be/Xhlx43rTs2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=Ogd39HUxC1o
youtube.com/watch?v=-whq04sQFKA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First For a Free England

SHUFFLE

Insomnia Africa user checking in

Also what's with all the flags. Are you cunts all behind 17 trillion proxies again? If so should I be as well?

Arjen Robben cutting in from the right?

See now desi girls like that are my kryptonite. That and posh English Norman types.

No just the Kike-Scot-Nonce hiding behind the Israeli Flag.

>shut-in fat socially inept mentally ill ethnic omega in his late 20s
>brilliant

>Can do maths too.

blimmin' soaring through the threads tonight

Clearly I missed something while I was away. No matter.

We must wipe them out. All of them. We have no choice

Oh my god, someone please help those teenagers!
They're being abused by the Nonce.
>You Slot-Badger.
>You deserve a stairwell nonce bashing.

wheres the other coin collector user ?
we can be rich!

"MichaelCinema 3h ago

Fuck you Theresa May.

I want to be a citizen of Europe, and I will never agree to you turning your back on our European friends to appease the lunatic fringe of your corrupt and nasty little political party."

Why did the "Citizen of the world" comment by May trigger so many guardian readers?

Do they feel a sense of moral superiority for identifying as a "European" before a "Brit"? Is it because they aren't white?

I'm more about the brunettes. You know the type. Rum in her tea. More horses than hot dinners. Cheeky fags behind the stables and a father with a huge gun collection itching to use it on the weird scotsman fucking his daughter every morning noon and night.

It's a very specific fetish.

You have a choice.
To start being funnier and contributing.
>And to stop inserting your putrid penis into Children aged below the Age of Consent.

Again where does one sell these things? I've got a big jar of holographic £2 coins for example.

Still awake for now.
Oh nice! I happen to have 2 of the WWF coins :3

Is this some sort of peculiar mating ritual you two do every night?

Yes, they are not only letting them in they are encouraging them. They're currently working on a plan to bring in six million people from Africa, they've already set up offices over there to get Africans interested. Which I assume wouldn't take much anyway. But if you go right to the very beginnings of the EU plan you'll notice some rather uncomfortable things, things like the Coudenhove-Kalergi plan. A plan which seeks to destroy the native peoples of Europe and replace them with a dumb nigger variant that is easy to control. Now, this plan was concocted well before it was called the EU but make no mistake it was the thing that would become the EU.

Just look at this shit from nearly a decade ago.
>express.co.uk/news/uk/65628/Secret-plot-to-let-50million-African-workers-into-EU

Immigrants vote in their best interest and their best interest just so happens to line up with the EU's best interests..

European is
>progressive
Also no one really knows what it means.
Briton implies traditional values and conservatism.

There's an expression the BBC love which is "changing the face of Britain" and I keep hearing it and asking why?

>True Fetish.
Well Done.

Night lads.

Who /writing an essay due this morning/ here?

Have the clocks just changed? Mine says it's 02:10 but Sup Forums says it's 01:10.

It's a REASONABLE thing to do. We have a duty to preserve the planet. Removing the negro, southeast, south asian, arabic and mongoloid menace would reduce the strain on the world, its ecosystem, and its many variables like pollution, limited resources and whatnot. By at least 85%

So thats a huge wildfire that wont be linked to its neighboring wildfires. Reducing the chance of all life on earth perishing, to which its heading right now.

So its pretty moral to kill the negro, south asian, south east asain and mongoloid. They are also pretty useless for civilisation stuff, for anything really. They can be seen as part of the wildlife. So yea, it's moral to exterminate them all

>50 animals
>A house, a banana, a carrot, a mountain, a turd, a ship, a crescent moon, a mushroom, a footprint, an underwater mine, a palm tree, a shell, a chilli pepper, a bell, a water finding stick (???), a fart, a cloud, a hand, a lightbulb, a cactus and a fucking tree
Hell for £200 you can fucking keep it bro

What about the Neo-Liberal argument that:
>We need them to fund our Pensions because we are living longer.

Not gonna lie. That's a sexy horse. Birds not bad either.

Prefer jodhpurs and those boots though.

Oddly for a country lad you wouldn't catch me dead on one of those four legged deathraps.

Night user

But first we must kill:
>The Paedophile.
That's you, you nonce.

They did at the weekend mate. When did you last leave the house?

Requesting the smuggest portillo

>true fetish
Elaborate please user?

youtube.com/watch?v=vlmGknvr_Pg

Yes and I changed my clock at the weekend yet now it is an hour off.

youtube.com/watch?v=fiKEUgyls8k

Why not increase birth rates in our own countries.

Try asking any pensioner the following

Would you rather have a higher pension or more brown people? The answer is
>BREXIT

youtube.com/watch?v=ksSee3aZXos

My apologies user. Buggered if I know then.

A country lad scared of Horses;
If you read Professor Nutt's excellent drugs analysis report he concluded many drugs are far less harmful than Horse-riding.
Well done.

It all should have been done during the colonial period. Now we have to apply bioweapons and ethnic viruses

One that contains some imagination, plausible scenario, has a few cliches and definitely does not involve any nonce orgy of sly-winking usury

Getting warmer.

I rather like horses as long as I'm on the ground. I can ride one I'm just far happier pretending it's a giant and very expensive dog.

But then you have to have incentives.
And the right-wing tabloids just call those breeding "Chavs."

Ah.

Does it help if my other fetish is impregnating same?

That's literally it.

ta lads

The tabloids call them that at that moment because it's chardonnay and dwayne who are having kids.

Oliver and Juliana are waiting and only having a couple. Why not encourage them?

youtube.com/watch?v=l2D3-FkoXNU

What a fine British summary of riding a horse.
>Good Day, Good Sir.

Dogs are predictable and loyal. I met girlfriend minus four when her prize horsey spooked at a wheelie bin and threw her off in front of my car.

Horses are pricks.

Actually maybe I owe that dobbin a beer.

What's people's thoughts on the new coin?

Because the individuality of the Neo-Liberal Capitalist system has taught them that they're innermost hedonistic and nihilistic appetites should be sated in an orgy of spending and neglect for deep values.
The woman wants it all; Job, Career, 2 children at most, big house and impossible Husband.
The Husband is emasculated enoughto do what his wife always says.

So unless you persuade Ollie and Julie's Mum to shoot out a few more, you are stuck.

Also:
What if Mormonism is given better say in Polygamous marriages (That documentary with 3 wives and 17 children would be perfect for what you;re looking for surely?

youtu.be/Xhlx43rTs2Q

I like it. Imperial looking.

This...But most of the 1st world would never ever ever agree to something like that. Negro's in Africa are useless, they don't contribute shit...best thing to do is wipe them out, take all the resources out of Africa then let the wildlife take over the place.

>it's not even silver
>£200
>A FUCKING BANANA

I for one would be extremely happy with a ranch, four nice posh wives and a large group of small people. Add dogs, guns and horses to this and I'll be ecstatic.

I think I am now a Mormon.

I don't think I ever feel more happy than when I'm with him

To any repressed lads here, it's ok to be submissive, to want a boyfriend, to want to be safe, protected and small. It's ok to want those things.

You can code the bioweapon for a certain race or component. Go with SSA and you will wipe out 4 billion including the majority of Jews. All you need is a secret directive from one man with 15-20 million dollars, 10 lab rats and mercs to drop it.

>Why not increase birth rates in our own countries.

This.

Are you really telling me a finely Scolarship educated ethnic gentlemen with impeccable ethics, high IQ and forthright workrate, is better than a E Grade Trustifarian called Sebastian who's bummed his roommate in Boarding school, has slipped into a Redbrick through Daddy's connections and is possibly a coke snorting Rapist?

Me neither.

is he STILL shilling/justifying pederasty?

Sadly this is correct essentially. For every do gooder in the UK there's a dozen Africans who all aspire to owning a diesel generator. I shit you not.

Anyway. More horse girl posting plz.

Tfw no coloured FB filter.

Didn't Denmark do this and it was considered rayciss

Yes, because as a genetic collective Europeans are superior. Makes sense to wipe out them completely as a failed evolutionary rudiment

>You would be a Legend.
I pray you make it.

Insane that a man in this country can fuck like a 10 women like a feral dig but as soon as a stbale man wants to take responsibility for more than woman people shot themselves.

Feminist Checkmate on this topic:
>Ask a straight woman who she fancies
(Clooney, Pitt, Beckham, Styles, Hiddlestone etc)
>Ask her does she really believe that no woman would consider sharing their dream man with another woman?

Now consider that Trans-People can adopt children.

kek cheers m8

Fuck of-

No forget this. Fine I admit it.
I'm gay. I'm GAY.

I want a boyfriend. I want to suck his cock, I want his cock inside me, I want to cuddle and kiss a man, I want his arms around me. I want to feel like a girl.

When did you know you like to take a penis in your anus?

They really are putting something in the water..

I'm not okay with that.

But hasn't pure European Eugenics led to countless wars and deaths amongst our European brethren?

See when it comes to the women I tend to go for one is definitely enough. They tend to be a bit mental.

>muh dalit anecdotes
See
During supper, I was debating with myself whether the world would be better if we just kill all the blacks - of course doing so would mean even the 'good' ones would have to die too - and I have come to the conclusion that it would be.
My principal reason to support this is that niggers (all non-whites really) take more than they put in, whether it be welfare, food, houses (space), etc. that could be used for the homeless whites, or just all the whites in general; this reason specifically extends to Africa where niggers are occupying vast amounts of mostly fertile land, which is abundant in rare resources like diamond and oil, yet they do not use that land efficiently - Britain and other white nations could use this land efficiently, as we've done in the past.
The second reason is that these niggers, not only do they fail to provide for the society that gives them too much, but they also harm this society with degeneration of the culture, and crime (which is all too obvious to us Sup Forumsacks).

Naturally, you may find more reasons to exterminate the niggers, but I believe those are the two main ones.
What's more, these reasons both satisfy most peoples need for objectively sound arguments and emotionally sound arguments. Only a nigger, or a liberal (which is becoming as extinct as the niggers will hopefully be) would find what I said 'evil' or offensive. Everyone else knows this to be true and fair.

I had always really known. But I tried to ignore it and push it back

The first time I was with a girl I cried and broke down and coudlent handle it and had to Break up with her

The first time I kissed a guy, my heart fluttered, my face blushed, I was excited and happy and it was the moment in my life that lifted me out of a dark depression and anxiety

Such faux spirituality.

And western civilization. Which arguably the entire world is currently enjoying.

Except Australia. I don't know what those kanganiggers are doing.

>dalit education

Isn't Starkey gay?

Because that's racist goyim

Good for you. Now fuck off.

Most likely.

>me no bassist.

FNmYWvVB is not white. untouchable + iranian shitskin mongrel

youtube.com/watch?v=Ogd39HUxC1o

I've always and will always given the benefit of the doubt to:
>Men who meet women who lie about their age
>Men who genuinely meet women in over 18 establishments and don't know.

In a previous thread he had all of the age of consents laid out like he was on a register.

If he wasn't such an unfunny knob, he could use The David Starkey point about children maturing at different ages, but because he is so obsessed at saying he only likes under 16s, then ridicule is what he deserves.

youtube.com/watch?v=-whq04sQFKA

Daily Mail completely and utterly BTFO

How on earth will they ever recover?

Is Britain still the EU?

It would make sense

Turns the alphas into gay tops
Turns the betas into gay bottoms

I have suspicions that I myself am a bit of a poof deep down.

Apologies for the Autism.

when was the last time eugnicsts or Darwinist waged a war? What we do after we wipe out shitskins is our own business

Jesus will you just tell him you want to fuck already?