Hey pol i am a Muslim Iranian born and raised in Canada. Anything pol wants to know

Hey pol i am a Muslim Iranian born and raised in Canada. Anything pol wants to know

Yeah, when the fuck are you getting out my country paki sand nigger terrorist

first off not paki and why should i leave

Paki Iranian what's the difference? Two ugly brown foreigners
Because you're not Canadian

Is there anti Canadian problems in your muslim community

Get the fuck out of my country before I kill your goat

Because Muslims are the Mexicans of Canada?

Killing it would put the thing out of its misery

i am canadian i was born and grew up here

Can I breed some sexy Iranian babes? I heard that in Shia Islam you're allowed to be a cuck. I want in on that dynamic but as the bull

what do u mean?

Why haven't you killed yourself yet?
Your religion is the cause of every major conflict in the world. One less roach of your kind that infects the earth would do all of us a justice.

We don't like you, we don't want to know anything about you, and you are not welcome here.
Promptly fuck off, stay gone, and never taint this holy bastion with your filth ever again you shitskin mudslime.

>Because you're not Canadian
Hurt durr all europoors should leave 'cause they're not technically canadian

I don't care if it ain't white it ain't right that's what I say

wtf

In the Quran it says you can only remarry your wife if she marries another man then divorces him
Islam is a cuck religio
They should
Canada is for Anglos only

i dont believe in collective guilt.

Do you think the Quran should be interpreted literally?

Would you consider yourself to be capable of decaptitating a human being or otherwise becoming an extremist?

Do you feel Islam needs a Reformation a la Ahmadiyya in order to be compatible with western values?

says who

Why are you still following the religion. You family probably left because they hated the theocracy in the first place, many Iranians did

Asking because my family left their home country from similar circumstances, and I don't understand why you would still follow the same thing that destroyed your home country.

Says Sir John A Macdonald

Go back to your shithole desert cunt

just like the bible and torah not litaraly. And no human is born wanting to commit terrorist actions you are taught that

Nah only way I would go back to Syria is to fight ISIS. That would be fun

Looks like you'll have to deal with me :^)

The bible is meant to be taken literally though

born here bud

Why don't you

No you weren't, your parents weren't so you're a foreigner

Nice question dodge, I never asked about whether violence is nature or nurture, I asked if you personally feel as though you could radicalize for islam if the circumstances were right

There is no reason to lie on our anonymous hungarian throat singing website

That's what I'm talking about isn't it called pleasure marriages or something? How can I get in on that? There aren't many Iranians near me

how about you go back to stormfront

How do we answer the Jewish question?

Will you fight Iran if canada went to war with then

What will be the date and location of your next terrorist action? Also full name and address, for science purposes.

to answer your question i condemn any kind of violence

You also dodged question 3

Homophobia and misogyny are very important tenets in Islam, do you feel as though islam needs to change to catch up to the 21st century? Is it in need of a Reformation, or is islam infallible?

You personally don't believe the Quran should be interpreted literally. How do you feel about the massive number of Muslims who DO believe it should be? Would you want to live under Sharia?

Are you persian or arab scum ?

Don't feel like getting my head chopped off so I'll just stay here and make money and shitpost on Sup Forums. Might visit the country a decade from now to see if it recovers. I never lived there my dad did though. When it was peacful at one point he wanted to stay and have me there, thank fucking God he didn't stay I would be living in literal hell right now

you'll never be canadian, leave while you can

No, that's a legitimate marriage. This is a guide in the Quran on how to properly do a divorce, it says you need to wait 3 menstrual cycles as well but specifies if your wife has NOT yet had her menstruation yet wait 3 months.
In contrast the bible says you can't marry a woman who hasn't started her flow yet. More proof the Quran is evil and written by Satan Germany needs to be nuked into oblivion, they've done nothing but destroy our human civilisation since their country was created in th 1870's

no i dont believe we should meddle in the middle east

fpbp

persian

Every single fag needs to be sent to a mental asylum so they can be taught to sin no more, as Jesus asked. If thy continue to sin, hang them.
Should have stayed a french Colony

>is islam infallible?
Yes. Deal with it.

What are your opinions on Israel?

>condemns islam
>is fundamentalist christian

poetry

This is called common sense

all the three major religions shun homosexuality. but that does not mean they should be second calss citizens. and no i dont want to live under sharia

just think in an alternate time line we just nuke the middle east in 1991 and said fuck it god damn we are fucking stupid

documentary purposes for A&E.

>Should have stayed a french Colony

Definitely should have although a decade ago under Assad rule it wasn't too bad. Only the Islamists hated it honestly. It was peaceful but you couldn't speak a whisper against the regime. Still was much better than any """"moderates"""" or fucking ISIS ruling it.

My family left because of persecution because they were Christian, my grandmother saw her whole family killed as a young girl by insane Muslims

Actually, you said you were a Muslim Iranian

WRONG
fags destroy every society they're in, do you know what happened to sodom and Gomorrah? Probably not because the Unholy Quran is a book of Satanic lies.
Homos destroy society, every single homo is a rapist
Since the anus was designed as an exit a homo has to force his way into the anus, since he is forcing himself in this is rape he needs to be hanged this is what the bible says to hang rapists.
Secondly nearly 90% of all homos are pedos and will abuse a young boy at least once in their life, to avoid this it's better to hang every homo

You would be killed in Saudi, the heart of Islam, for your beliefs. Your beliefs align more with Ahmadiyya than any other group, which would have you branded as a heretic who has gone against the perfect and infallible ideology of literal Islam.

Is Saudi wrong? Is Islam wrong? Or are you wrong?

Well then what are the pleasure marriages? I saw it on an Arab Sunni tv show captioned on Memri

with Iran being #2 in MTF surgeries behind Dieland how does Achmed explain to his family that his "wife" can't have kids? Aren't you motherfuckers expected to have 8 kids each?

You should have specified, sorry to hear about that. Islam is a cult of Satan, and we are seeing it spread like wildfire. Satan appeals to people more than God can, liberals will make Satanism mainstream we will see what is happening in the Middle East and Europe happen here unless we hang th he Muhammedans right now

>Iranian muslim
literally not a single drop of history, culture, or ancestry.

you are just a defeated, weak people, with no definition but a religion that took over your bomb and opium addled minds.

I don't know, I don't care
almost every Muslim is a fag this is a fact

forign country. but they do have the right to be independant just like the palestinians

islam is my faith and iranians is my heritge but i consider myself to be canadian

How do you like it that Toronto is big dicked Iraqi territory? How does it feel to be quqed with big Assyrian cock?

> Iran
> no culture or history

Go back to your meth trailer and put that shotgun in your mouth

The majority of the worlds territories I refuse to recognise, for example Brazil is rightfully ruled by Dom Pedro Carlos, HM Queen Elizabeth II is the rightful empress of The Raj. 90% of countries on earth are not even real

You're not Canadian
Get out

You can't be Iranian and Canadian.

If you want to immigrate to another country you should assimilate.

I hate asshats in the U.S. that talk about "muh Germany" or "muh English". Just as bad as you fucking middle easterners living in Canada who think you're fucking special.

If you want to have an Iranian identity then live in fucking Iran.

>118723971
Having fun destroying my home?

It cannot be stopped without all out war where it is totally annihilated, also there is no moderate version of it. It's growing extremely fast too and people are so cucked about it that it will slip into our countries and take over easily

I have no hope that it will be stopped at all. I was debating this with people at my school just yesterday, and one of the kids called me racist for being against refugees. I told him myself I was Syrian and told him stories my grandmother had told me, the kid was so cucked that he said I had "internalized racism". Not even kidding

I have no hope it will be stopped. There's too many people out there who think that way. It's going to ruing the world unless borders are closed and we keep fighting it. Also, hate to say this, but I think we could actually use Israel in our fight against them. I don't like the state of Israel personally, but I hate Islam much more

>hey guys lmao I'm an immigrant ama
What exactly is the purpose of this b8 thread, and what does it have to do with politics?

Fuck off to >>reddit with your ama shit.

What's your political leaning

no i believe that marriage is between a man and women . but that does not mean i will impose my beliefs on others. in terms of faith it should be up to the individual to decide what is right and wrong. we should all have the right to worship as we want as long as we are not imposing it on others. thats my view

It's funny because every time I speak to a muslim in Canada, they always mention their heritage first as you did... Or they'll say things like "in my country..." Weird, I thought Canada was their country.

You have to go back when the time comes

born here bud

Yes. WTF happened to Islam? It was progressive, and was on par with Christianity for hundreds of years, even during the 70s and 80s it even allowed gays to remain Muslims and they were allowed in almost all (but the minority fundamentalist) Mosques. Your women dressed in western styles and there were a large number of Muslim fashion designers. Then it all went Tits up, you allowed the minority fundamentalists to take over, shoved bags on your women's heads and are currently regressing 500 years. Even your once high IQ nations now struggle to even reach the worldwide average.

Do you hate jews? and whites?

Why is it that every arab's face reeks of murder intent ?

no i did assimilate

Being born in a barn doesn't make you a horse.

Your reading comprehension seems to be quite sub-par.

An Iranian muslim is not the same as a true Iranian. Is that clear enough for you?

>Weird, I thought Canada was their country.

Sadly, that goes for all immigrants, not just mudslimes, but also poos and chinks as well.

"Integration" is a lie, immigrants will never truly be Canadian or see themselves as Canadian only.

>tfw my university is like 70% chink

I wish we could have grown up in the times of our grandparents.

comparing apples and oranges

I DONT CARE GO BACK TO YOUR FAMILIES COUNTRY
YOU WILL NEVER, NOT FOR A HUNDRED MILLION YEARS BE CANADIAN
YOU WILL ALWAYS BE A VISIBLE MINORITY YOU WIL ALWAYS BE AN OUTSIDER YOU WILL ALWAYS BE A MUSLIM YOU WILL NEVER BE A WHITE ANGLO CHRITSIAN CANADIAN
FUCK OFF GO HOME

Not unless Islam is eradicated and still then I don't want to live there. I'm here to stay nigger. I'm pretty white to you wouldn't know I was Syrian. Lots of people from the Damascus area look like that. I look a bit like Assad with brown eyes honestly. Plenty of Syrians are whiter than your average Italian

was libertarian but i realized that is a unrealistic utopian society. i am still young so i have time to figure my politics out

>And no human is born wanting to commit terrorist actions you are taught that
Thus admitting that Islam is a religion that teaches terrorism.

From the mouths of muslims themselves.

He will never get off your country because your country is better than Iran and he will stay until it becomes Iran.
Then he will meet Allah so he doesn't care much what happens afterwards.
>Thinking for the future is white-oriental perk only.

I'll ask you again, what is the purpose of you making this thread?

You don't get a cookie for being an immigrant on Sup Forums, pretty much half of Canadian flags here are non-white, I'm betting.

If you want to feel like a special snowflake then go do your "ask me anything" nonsense on reddit.

no

What he said. Please lay out your plan to kill the infidel and rape his women for us. So we can prove your religion is peaceful on our A&E special.

this is my country

dont you sometimes feel like ali sonboly?

craving for eradicating all of this sunni scum around you?

You never answered my question nigger Genuinely interested in your answer

I am zoroastrian iranian. Who the fuck do you think muslim iranians are? They used to be zoroastrian until they got ass blasted by islam. My family line was lucky...

GO BACK TO STORMFRONT

NO ITS NOT FUCK OFF