F

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-28/dnc-asks-entire-staff-resignation-letters
nbcnews.com/politics/elections/embattled-dnc-asks-all-staffers-resignation-letters-n739676
youtube.com/watch?v=gapRNpEjXUo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hmm... OP is shit, but did get dubdubs... I am intrigued. Please continue.

This is bad. It means they might be finally getting their shit together.

link?
or are you just a fag?

holy shit a private party reorgs and breaks their own rules. who gives a fuck. its not a scandal, it just shows that you shouldn't be part of a political party. if you're a republican or a democrat, get a life and start worrying about your country and not this soap opera bullshit.

Desire to know more intensifies.

>Bernie BTFO in primaries
>Hillary BTFO in general
>DNC BTFO now
Press F to pay respects

zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-28/dnc-asks-entire-staff-resignation-letters

Wow. digitally-blessed OP has achieved numerical repetitions again. Looks like Kek really wants us to take a look at this.

Nah, the news heads of the DNC are radicals. Chances are they are gonna staff it with more radicals.

so what do we think he's going to replace everyone with? I dont know anything about this perez guy.

Race war in 2020?

The progressive dems were pissed off because he's apparently a corporatist compared to /theirguy/.

But if he's going to clean house over the Hillary debacle that might win most of the
>#muhdemexit
people back.

>Bernie gets BTFO by his own party
>Hillary gets BTFO by Trump
>DNC staffers get BTFO by their own boss
I can't take this timeline anymore lads

If anything concrete about this pops up then jimmy dore will probably cover it.

He's a good window into the minds of the progressive left. Holds all the trademark values, but actually speaks "White man" tongue.

Well, since Debbie Wasserman-Schulz, Chuck Schumer, and Diane Feinstein are in charge of the DNC now, I expect more Jews.

>nbcnews.com/politics/elections/embattled-dnc-asks-all-staffers-resignation-letters-n739676

Legit.

I told you that I planted the seeds of dissolution.

How do you like me now?

Why is the trend of "providing no link in the OP" becoming INCREASINGLY more common?

We need to keep an eye on these developments.

We need to know who is controlling Tom Perez. If the progressives are controlling him I could picture the left trying to get in with a meme candidate of their own.

some fags think that by "forgetting" to post the link, they can either bait people into asking for the link, thus, bumping the thread, or they think they can post the link to bump their own thread.

One-posting.

>"This is longstanding precedent at the DNC and has happened during multiple Chair transitions," said DNC spokeswoman Xochitl Hinojosa. "The process was started before the election of the new Chair. From the beginning, Tom has been adamant that we structure the DNC for future campaigns. Current and future DNC staff will be integral to that effort. Over the last few months, the DNC staff has done incredible work under immense pressure to hold Trump accountable."

Literally nothing.

>Clean house aka get rid of whities
>Replace with more jews, hispanics, and blacks
8 years with Trump.

Basically, they're getting rid of the incompetents who ran the last campaign, and replacing them with more and newer cronies / incompetents. Particularly, ones with even more shady deals, illegal connections, so on and so forth.

They realized they couldn't win by manipulating the public with their radicalized psyops SJW campaigning. Now they're going for 100% globalist connected elite power structure with people who have nothing but contempt for anyone that isn't in with them.

They're not gonna court the old dem voters back, and they've thrown their old progressivist voters under the bus. It looks like they aim to win the next election through dirty tricks and corruption exclusively and who gives a fuck what the public thinks or wants.

ruh roh
youtube.com/watch?v=gapRNpEjXUo

This is pretty accurate. I read a similar article earlier. They're planning to do something with their "activists" and wanted "culture change." Keep your eyes open for new patterns amoung the sheep. They're being herded.