DNC ASKS ALL STAFF TO RESIGN

nbcnews.com/politics/elections/embattled-dnc-asks-all-staffers-resignation-letters-n739676

Well looks like someone fucked up supremely. There's no way this could possibly be about their manufactured Red Scare.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TuckerCarlson/status/846896618251075584
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Baaaahahah.

Can't wait for them to restaff with more people who openly hate whitey.

Top kek

>implying they're not eliminating the possibility of leakers by staffing it with FOR SURE cronies so they can go back to business as usual

One could only hope they keep alienating white working class workers in their traditional stronghold cities. Unfortunately they didn't choose the muzzie to be the DNC chair although I'm sure this spic will be just as antiwhite.

I'm pretty sure the only one they had to worry about is already dead. I'm sure the remaining Sanders supporters were purged shortly after the first DNC leaks.

>thinking this is new or novel

i thought this was an 18+ board

The story came out an hour ago.

DNC Senior Advisor: we know why #Hillary lost. It was because of a hostile foreign power... the Russians.

twitter.com/TuckerCarlson/status/846896618251075584

SIMULTANEOUS THREADS ARE FORBIDDEN
PLEASE CHECK THE CATALOG BEFORE STARTING A NEW THREAD

Is that image real? I refuse to believe it's real.

Link to the older thread? I only see one and it;s brand new.

Tom Perez is already hated by progressives who remember him fighting Bernie, as exposed by WikiLeaks. He is just another corporate shill and this resignation move will change nothing except maybe provide an opportunity to destroy more evidence accidentally that was literally nothing, just yoga emails, go to sleep, etc...

Definitely not related to why the DNC won't let FBI investigators see the servers. Definitely not related to the Awan Brothers.

thats a great purge

i wonder who he will hire

I don't think they realize how fucking insane the entire russian thing looks to normies

For all their efforts to try and normalize it, people still think it's conspiracy theorist bullshit, and the fact that they still haven't brought out any evidence isn't helping

They're going to double down on lies like fucking retards

They are going to fill it with people who hate white people, and they are going to lose the next election again. The Russian scare is a meme

>somehow this is a bad thing

2018 is gonna rupture republicant asses

The trouble is their base believes it so they have to appease those kooks or get eaten alive in the primaries

This is not unusual in a new administration.

Still rude.

looks like it was taken at a convention, seems real enough. remember that 50 percent of all high school graduates are in the lower 50 percent of their class.

Nah, the Dems have gone of the deep end. If they don't embrace people like Jim Webb or Tulsa Gabbard, they're screwed.

>"This is longstanding precedent at the DNC and has happened during multiple Chair transitions," said DNC spokeswoman Xochitl Hinojosa

>DNC spokeswoman Xochitl Hinojosa

Trump wins 2020 in a landslide.

REMINDER THIS IS ACTUALLY A GOOD THING!

WITH FRESH BLOOD FROM OUR NATION'S MOST PRESTIGIOUS UNIVERSITIES, WE SHALL SURELY SECURE THE 2018 AND 2020 ELECTIONS IN A LANDSLIDE! NEW IDEAS! BOLD LEADERSHIP! AND A UNITED FRONT!

10/10

Good show bob.

I am not 'Bob'. I do not know this 'Bob.' My name is... ummm... 'B... Bab...'

Nice try drumpfkin. Fake news.

They are just so close to catching drumpf and exposing his Russian agenda that they need to pull a diversion.

It's basically over for you bigots now.

>we're just pretending like we won the white house and purge our own party headquarters instead
>Perez will need the experience after his 2020 landslide

Such a bright and vibrant future for the dems, with Tom Perez calling all the shots. Truly this will be a progressive revolution!