Why don't we desecrate the flags of BLM, feminism, antifa, etc? Record them and upload them, stream them, etc

Why don't we desecrate the flags of BLM, feminism, antifa, etc? Record them and upload them, stream them, etc.

because we're better than them

Because conservatives know the value of a dollar and do not have a billionaire buying them for us like the commies do.

I support this idea, though seeing how things are and where things are headed, you might get charged for a hate crime or something for doing it.

Burning flags is their thing.

You know what truly pisses them off? Burning books.

Burn the Quran and the Communist Manifesto.

I want to disagree with you so hard right now but I can't bring myself to do it.

Because their flags mean nothing.

>if you kill your enemies, they win

>if you act the way your enemies portray you as they win

>muh public image
look, the fact is they've already decided we're monsters who deserve to die for being '''''''nazis'''''''' no matter what we do. No matter how passive we are. I am so god damn sick and tired of watching videos of innocent Trump supporters getting beaten up on camera or worse. And no one does a damn thing. These people break up easily if you fight back. We can't just let them roll us over. Besides it's not like burning a flag ever actually hurt anyone. Why not rustle their jimmies? Isn't that what we're best at? Why not show some of the normies who feel lost and afraid of liberals that they aren't alone and that people are willing to stand up to these sanctimonious cunts? We have nothing to lose

You first, nigger

>we

Your autistic Muppet just signed a bill taking away your internet anonymity.

Best of luck.

Cuckservative faggot.

------------------>Millions upon millions of people didn't die trying to defend their flag and what it stood for.

It means nothing. If we burned it in front of them it wouldn't have the same emotion impact as burning the American flag in front of a WW2 or Korea veteran.

Anti-fa or BLM wouldn't even care.

Instead of burning there flag we should be burning them.

If there's ever some lefty fag protest near me i'll go in MAGA hat and burn a copy of the communist manifesto and a Koran. Unfortunately there never fucking is any near me. Even the people on my college campus usually don't give a shit.

we need more than just burned flags mate

>instead, we should be burning them.

Shut 'er down folks, this guy just won duh webz.
•stands, claps, wipes away tear•

Bravo, sir! Bravo!

>UNfortunately

Because it's more effective to mock them for doing left is all about their feels, which get hurt very easily. Burning flags is kind of faggy anyways.

You never had it to begin with you dumb faggot

Yeah I know I should be happy about that but it seems like so much fun to go out and fuck with the overweight agender dykes with multicolored hair and malnourished antifa guys to their faces. Plus getting into fights with these fucks whether you lose or win looks fun as fuck.

>Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake

We don't have billionaires and interest groups buying us flags to burn.

Says the people that unironically post threads about how you shouldn't marry black chicks and talk about jewish conspiracies and the numbers on their little internet posts.

Literal nazi shit that was used to rally up uneducated people from the great depression. You people are losers.

Rare?
a
r
e
?