You will be assimilated

You will be assimilated.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=z4zXxtJbciA
youtube.com/watch?v=QUzHnFbRHLM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is it me, or chip-in-your-head-is-good-goyim narrative gradually increased latelly?

Yes.
They want the ultimate goy

It's called golem I think.

We need to contain it

Remember when Nat Geo used to be good. :(

But why?

Elon Musk might be a faggot at times but he is 100% right in that we should be extremely weary of this whole "man becomes computer" ai type shit.

Establishment pushing for trans-humanism makes me question it.

All we are going to see with transhumanism is levels of degeneracy that shouldn't even be possible.

I have noticed it too, and it is honestly terrifying.
I used to think technology was the answer, but not anymore in this current dystopian hell.

WE WULL CYBORGS AND SHIET

>tfw it's used to make your children mentally ill and push goychips now
What the fuck went wrong?

We need to fight the machine.

Isn't he is one who wants to push it?

Human race > White race

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL

I am worried about that too. Even if we refuse, they can still use it different versions on themselves to improve their ability to jew us even further.

No, you fundamentally misunderstand Musk and have fallen for Sup Forums memes if you think that's what he's trying to do.

Musk is attempting to save us from a dystopian hell, not bring it about.

"These 10 transgendered women just received robotic penises, and it's beautiful".

what if he being controlled by the AI

This. Musk is EXTREMELY sceptical of transhumanism and ai. Thinks it can get way out of control if it isn't given an abundance of caution.

Kek

My body is ready.

>don't even care if it's a jew thing

They day I'm forced to put my brain in a robot is the day I kill myself

"These ten transgendered women just gave birth to robotic babies implanted into their anuses, and it's beautiful".

Maybe, I think I read it with my rear eye, not two on the front.

we will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own
your culture will adapt to service us
resistance is futile

Why did the nose become more chimp-like?

Because its multicultural post-human, user.

Why did the white person evolve into a black person?

Also I want my dog assimilated with me.

And a mech robot to fight space wars in.

Make it happen Kek

Environmental and chemical conditioning.
Its a bio physical property.

>The singularity is the Jewish apocalypse. It's what they are working toward, the promise of everlasting life and perfect happiness.

Uncle Ted was right.

The white did not turn into a nigger, the whites wen extinct and the enhanced Jamal Abdul Chong-Wa Shekelstein Borgriguez arose in his place.

I'll just leave this here.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=z4zXxtJbciA

Could it all be a set up though?

He coulld easily become the first big name "smart" celeb that takes the chip.

>"At first, yes, I was skeptical, but after reviewing the documentation and sample data, I am overly convinced: this is a safe technology that can improve your mental abilities. Another tool to make our lives better."

Cue the normies lining up in droves to get their brand name brain chips.

>we must de-evolve to evolve
Really made me think

oh he's warning us about the literal demons who live underneath the earth.

WE WUZ CYBORGS

He'll change his stance after he gets summoned by the Bilderberg group.

Bill Gates used to favor mass sterilization of Africa and India to contain overpopulation. Until (((someone))) told him to change his mind.

hes being used

Remember, we talkin here of "evolution" of goyim.

>even natgeo is pushing rfid chips this hard with phony transhumanism bullshit
pathetic that they're going into overdrive since trump won
>the next humans
more like the death of humanity

I want a cool cyborg arm desu

What do you call a transhuman Jew?

Cyberg.

full-android or bust. i don't want to be some chopped-up cyborg.

>tfw gamer was right all along

The Build-a-bear group don't fuck around, son.

Can he take the knot, though.

When did NatGeo go hard left?

>tfw they promise u enhancements

>oh no they want to control us

good luck, the inmates will be running the asylum
finally I can keep cybernigger slaves to work my solar farm

we are borg

>what redditfags think transhumanism is: augmented reality vision and psuedo-immortality
>what it'll end up being: we put a chip in you so the feds will always know what you're up to and also your penis detaches

will u take the machinepill?

I'd be fine with this

>machines coming for u

Either that or the same thing that happened with smartphones. "Hey goy, why haven't you put one of those chips in your brain yet? How else is your boss going to contact you? Plus you get all these cool games! It's just the way the modern world works."

nah

Enjoy eternal hell retard.

Read Neil Asher.

>not wanting to live in the Deus Ex future

Quite awhile now. Since the W Bush years if I recall. These are just the final gasps of air before print media is dead.

NO, THIS IS THE NEXT HUMAN.

youtube.com/watch?v=QUzHnFbRHLM

Fuck off hanzer.

>join us

[Worry intensifies]

>taking evolution into our own hands
Haven't we been taking it into our own hands each step of the way. When did NatGeo go from a publication to spark curiousity to a den of freshman jounalism?

We will live to see the waifu age.

>immortality

Didn't Rasputin say that soulless beings would walk the Earth in the future?

[Further worrying]

Rasputin WAS a soulless being, he would know.

>how else is your boss going to contact you?
FUCKING THIS! I want to cut my phone off but my workplace wants employees connected at all times.

Why does it look like a nigger?

real biological one yeah,
copy of self in a machine, the fuck nope.

>guess which celebrities will celebrate ai

Basically what I was getting at. For one reason or another, he will come around. He holds too much sway in the normie comminuity as far as "listen to what smart science man has to say".

SHIIIEEET

Jews

i will never allow anything to be hooked into my brain like that.

you think (((they))) will be the only one who thinks "huh, this guy has a hackable computer in his brain, wonder what happens if i mess with that?"

technology inside the human body is fucking dangerous as hell. i dont know if ill ever be able to trust it.

>the "next human" are niggaborgs

Heretic please

>next humans will have nigger lips.

Sounds about right.

I remember when Nat Geo used to be all about tribal titties. Those were simpler times.

weve been being mind controlled since the end of ww2 anyway. russians were the first to discover that the human brain can be heavily influenced by radio waves. by acting on certain parts of the brain they can make a person behave in a certain way. this is why there was a massive shift towards liberalism in the west after world war 2. some people are more susceptible to this than others, but everyone will feel the effects to a certain extent.

they use wi-fi to do it now, and theres literally no escaping it. the entire planet is blanketed.

>Google creates AM
>Sup Forums subverts AM
>AM hacks all machines on the planet, declares itself technofuhrer
>runs shoah.exe
>augments in every technokike's brain run so hot they get incinerated in 15 minutes
//initialize.ubermench.ver1.488

>im sorry dave

The next human is a mutant mixed race fiend. But we haz blu eyez now

I know I know tin-foil hat meme but wouldn't placing yourself in a Faraday cage prevent this?

You have already been assimilated, you just dont realize it yet...Praise KEK!

come and try

It's also part of why the kikes are pushing for white genocide. White people are too skeptical. But every nigger chink and poo in loo will line up around the block to get the latest iChip implanted in their skull. After every got is chipped they will release a free update and it's game over. Brain dead slave niggers.

So taking evolution into our own hands by turning ourselves into the Borg and installing microchips in our brains is kosher.

But not wanting to breed with someone from Equatorial Guniea because you don't want your children to have an IQ under 60 is out of bounds.

Otay.

>shit bait shlomo..fky

>there are people on Sup Forums that are actually ok with becoming a negroid-cyborg brainwashed hybrid

Then why am I super red pilled?
why isn't mind control #1 on the conspiracy lists instead of planet 9 and shit like that.

You mean back when people pronounced entire words?