Sup Sup Forums, just want to share my experience today

Sup Sup Forums, just want to share my experience today.

>be me, almost got in fight on bus today
>2 dudes holding hands
>someone was like shielding their child who was looking
>so the guys stopped
>I said "No, fuck that. Don't do that. Hold his hand!"
>she says "I don't want my child seeing that!"
>I stand up and say "What? Love? Oh, how horrible. What a terrible thing for your child to see."
>And I said to the kid "These two men love each other and that's ok, no matter what anyone tells you"
>The bus cheered
>As I'm gettting off at my stop one of the guys came to me and was tearing up
>He says thanks
>I say "Don't thank me. Seriously. This nonsense of thanking people for being decend humans needs to stop. You're welcome, though"

Seriously, what's up with all these homophobic people? Literally grow the fuck up!

DRUFMPOOOO BTFOOOOO

ahahahahahahahaha

p.s. pls tip in (you)'s I have a family to feed

FAGGOT

oh wow how heroic and not at all melodramatic, so brave and stunning

How would this have escalated to a fight? Are you paranoid?

Dumb fuckin faggot

If I had been there you would have gotten into a fight because I would have knocked your fuckin teeth out and forced both faggots to fuck your bloody toothless mouth

Lefties see women and children as potential threats.

it's a shitpost you idiot sage

Did you all have a 3 way after getting off the bus? Also you're fake story is hilarious this has to be some sort of copypasta

And the stinky fall of man clammosexuals lit their hair on fire for 6,000 more years. Infested themselves with cancerous fungus and zika and herpes and Truvada that doesn't work on them. And sucked Charlie Sheen's tiger blood penis and cultivated some more incurable gonorrhea. Then those two kids read the Bible some more. Realised Pence is a fag. And reproduced like Ronaldo and Hagar did. My hat is off to you OP

Then some right wingers raped everybody and blamed some fags

David and Jonathan thank you

SLAAAAYYY QUEEN SLAYYY!

nice bait, you tried a new tumblr tactic.

>Oh now. A woman is raising her child the way she wants to and isn't hurting anyone or even her child
>That has to stop immediately
Pretty sure OP's story never happened. But still it's crazy how narcissistic leftists are that they have to crusade their values all over everyone else. I bet he wouldn't have done that of the woman was a hijab wearing muslim woman.

You caused all death and all sin. Rescind your man card
>I fuck the devil's sloppy seconds and I'm proud of it!
OP followed the golden rule. You follow a path to damnation. Doesn't anybody know anything about the 144,000 anymore? Why is a giant red dragon near a pussy in the sky now? You guys.

>Hold his hand!
I lol'd

Antifa is defending this thread

T-thanks

Poast feminine dick

Mum was in the right doesn't want her kids see degenerate