Mark my words Jared Kushner will be the one to implement the mark of the beast chip

They will introduce it as a virtual visa passport to make up for Trumps wall promise to keep the illegals from getting American jobs or be able to buy food he will do this with the help of Google, Microsoft and Apple anyone who doesn't have the chip will not be considered American

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aVrgsbw_Nmk&index=14&list=PL6BB648B46654467F
youtu.be/kEmna2e41-Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yep. Lucent technologies and Amy Schumer's goat smelling red dragon pussy licker in the sky

Delet this

supporting big corp is literally supporting communism and globalism but dumb rednecks will never believe it until it's too late because muh private sector

So the question is do we believe the jew lies of the bible. It wants to scare us into not taking the mark of the living. Think of how many (((christians))) will be screwed when they find out it's all backwards, and their god lied to them.

Cain, the peaceful farmer and civilization builder, was the good guy. Abel was the first murderer, and lover of a blood thirsty god. Remember that, and choose wisely.

>elect trump
>puts jew in central government role

nice job pol. its like we cant ever win

No u

Chips are too easy to counterfeit. We'll go straight to facial recognition.

I just wanted it to happen.

hmmm

OP is wearing a tinfoil yamaka

kys

He does seem like an evil scum

>To make up for Trump's Wall promise
>Implying the Wall will fail
>Implying we can't stop illegals from obtaining work, today, but enforcing E-Verify
>Implying illegals can buy food if we deny them jobs via E-Verify and deny benefits
Fake and gay, sage.

Jared needs his face smashed in with a fist.

Digits confirm Baal

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled

t. economic illiterate drop out

Mark of the beast isn't a chip, it's state sanctioned and enforced Sunday worship.

youtube.com/watch?v=aVrgsbw_Nmk&index=14&list=PL6BB648B46654467F

Are you the Area 51 op from last night?

Satan is the good guy?

I know your tricks, Satan. You plant the seed of doubt that becomes the Apple that the sinner consumes.

God is the Word. The Word is Truth. The Truth is Logos. God is Love.

He would not lie for He does not deceive. He is Truth and Love so any who seek Him shall find. And any problem that can be thought can be figured out through the Word and the Logos.

Your little thought experiment is illogical, therefore false, therefore you are the Satan and you will spend eternity in your prison without me.

He seems like a huge threat for some reason, something is really off about him

It's like a reptilian trying to act normal

Thanks, Satan

this thread creeps the fuck out of me

Me too John

Alex Jones was right all along

youtu.be/kEmna2e41-Y

Called out for your blasphemy.

I wouldn't be surprised if Trump ended up being the antichrist.

no. not satan trips. not this post.

oy vey

you are getting close to the truth, goy!
The last pill is the Bog-pill

wait, isnt the mark of the beast the star of david?
6 points, 6 corners, 6 triangles?

DELETE THIS