Québecois Separatist Thread

I want to learn more about the Québecois separatist movement and I hear that this is a good place to start. Tell me everything I need to know: What the new government will be like if Quebec is ever gains independence, why they want independence (although that is becoming more obvious in recent years), how they plan to gain independence, etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YJSQN2m2dSE
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quiet_Revolution
youtu.be/5Vdap4DTd0Y
youtube.com/watch?v=DvR6-SQzqO8
youtube.com/watch?v=XasQu5YQFUM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>muh quebecois
>muh pseduo french nationalism

Those frogs need to shut up and keep larping in their basements while I stick my dick in pic related

Listen to Max bradette on radioninfocite.com on wednesday 9 p.m eastern time

Sup Forums tier quebecer separatist, supports the idea that immigrants shouldnt have the same rights as native quebecers and is for a secular government.

Heres him telling off a shitskin to stfu and eat his porc

youtu.be/YJSQN2m2dSE

Quebec is so weird, though. It's got to be the most redpilled province in all of Canada, yet it's also strangely tolerant of a lot of degenerate faggotry (including actual faggotry). Why is this? Is it an attempt to emulate European sensibilities regarding homosexuality, art, culture, etc.?

lol good luck with that, fuckers

molson tastes like a fat chick pissed in a can after going on an all-asparagus diet for a week

Sugar shacks are pretty dope, though.

Quebec used to be very catholic espacially during the Duplessi era but there was rampant sexual abuse by nuns on orphans . The quiet revolution during the 60's-70's reshapped quebec values to be more secular and open society. I dont see much hope for the quebec considering they have the highest abortion rates compared to the rest of the provinces and theres a agenda to punish and guilt trip native quebecers by the liberals daily.
As far as I know no one gives a flying shit about the future. They are good goys except people like Max Bradette
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quiet_Revolution

1- The independist movement wishes Québec to be an independent state. We never wanted to join France as many americans belive.

2- We want independence because we consider that our culture is very different from the rest of Canada. The nationalist movement have been a thing since the 50's.

3- The currect plan consist of winning the 2020 election, and then the Parti Québécois will trigger a 3rd referendum attempt.

Bonus point : Québécois are red pilled as fuck. Most people are still openly racist and gay pride event are openly mocked outside of universities and Montreal in general (which is a total shithole). Also, we have no problems with americans, we just think that you guys are much different than us.On the downside, we are unfortunately rather anti-intellectual and québécois don't get much involved in politics.

*current plan

I hope they do separate, fucking moochers

Read about the wheelchair assassins if you want a real redpill on quebec sepratism.

They would dare each other to jump infront of trains and ended up with their legs crushed by the train very often. It was a sort of right of passage for the terrorist group...They were fucking nuts but key members formed the Bloc Quebecois, a party still around to this day

>literally everything going to quebec

RRRREEEEEE

you have no idea

>all those acadian niggers in the maritimes get more than all of ontario

holy fuARK

This is a typicall quebecois in Mtl

youtu.be/5Vdap4DTd0Y

No, this
youtube.com/watch?v=DvR6-SQzqO8

fin semaine, fin semaine, fin semaine

God I hate rap, especially french rap, and most especially quebecois french rap.

youtube.com/watch?v=XasQu5YQFUM

BASED
A
S
E
D

>youtu.be/YJSQN2m2dSE
>Quebecois are red pilled s fuck
Might be true in some reclusive parts like up north or in Saguenay. But everywhere else they are blue pilled af. Seriously if the victims of a shooting are mudslim it becomes a terror attack the the families of the victims are givin $50K? Bet my ass if the victims had been white their family would have been told to fuck off as always. I've never been an separatist in my whole life but with Trudeau ruling our country with cuckery I've been thinking about it more and more. I trully hope he doesn't get reelected in 2019 otherwise I will support the PQ and hope for independence.

This is fictional shit from a new ffs

Separatist movement has lots of feelings of Québécois as a Unique identity ~ if you are born in Quebec you are f'd cuz no one else can understand how special you are -

A regional case of passive aggression that is perpetuated by fear and weakness ~ imo

>new
*novel fucking autocorrect

Quebec hate the canada and the canada hate quebec. You cucks actually fought to keep us on both referendum.