Moloch

The elites worship Moloch.

What implications does this have on your religious beliefs? I've been drawn away from Christianity but this is pulling me back.

Other urls found in this thread:

ascensionhelp.com/blog/2013/11/21/tell-the-lords-of-karma-that-you-are-sovereign-no-longer-a-lightworker-part-2/
youtube.com/watch?v=HDDGl79x4Pc&list=PLCED9C361662866BD
youtube.com/watch?v=HDDGl79x4Pc&index=1&list=PLCED9C361662866BD
youtube.com/watch?v=dvsnXYRqFVk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I have no religious beliefs, but I'll gladly ally with christians. The pizzagate /hampstead type pedo's make my blood boil.

it just reinforces my Christian beliefs and I am becoming more and more traditional and orthodox minded. racial nationalism is the real way to resist

No matter who you worship you will not be granted any special favors or treatment. The only reason they do it is for control as well as deception. By checking who they let into their community, only those unstable enough to believe things like that are accepted because they are easy to control. If they step out of line they have lots of material on them which can be used to blackmail if necessary.

>What implications does this have on your religious beliefs?
No effect on my beliefs. (agnostic atheist)

Apparently the moloch worship is a Jewish tribal thing. Tied to the ritual sacrifice of children.

I don't think all Jews do this, but I have little doubt there is a sect of extremists practicing this today

Moloch worship is actually pretty red pilled.

Makes the whole Cult of Kek thing seem way more plausible, to be honest.

There are many forces of the universe humans have worshipped from time to time.

The (re)emergence of Kek and the general Egyptian pantheon is, to me, quite interesting. Especially because, in the Old Testament, YHVH is said to have defeated the gods of Egypt (the plagues and killing the Egyptian first burns).

Which to me indicates that the spiritual pantheon of our realm is more complicated than the mainstream Christians would have us believe.

I agree with your assessment, after researching gnostic texts it seems likely that a supreme being has sent various messiahs to earth over time to try and guide humans to enlightenment.

There are many fallen angels and the cursed hybrids of man and angels. I suspect these beings are part of the pantheon of beings that are universally worshipped across the planet.

I do not know of a human culture from antiquity that did not have some sort of religion.

poor molech, his worshippers don't even understand him

Kek killed Moloch

PRAISE KEK

>Moloch worship is actually pretty red pilled.

?? throw your first born on a fire pit to cut to the front of the line instead of sending your first born to serve in the military?

all while being totally weak if anyone calls you on shenanigans you just lie as much as you can and look retarded doing it which happens every time because part of Moloch's thing is he always fails you when you need him most

fuck that lame shit, it obviously only appeals to retarded psychopaths who think devils are real

Kek rulez

>2017
>They're sacrificing children to Moloch in broad daylight
>This is praised by all mainstream media

I believe that one of the first internet memes the "O'rly owl" was planted by the elites to mock the plebs.

I never dove too deep into Gnostic stuff, but a fair bit was interesting. I recently stumbled across this guy, and find the idea of "sentience tests" quite a neat twist (disclaimer: no idea of this meshes with actual Gnostic stuff at all):

ascensionhelp.com/blog/2013/11/21/tell-the-lords-of-karma-that-you-are-sovereign-no-longer-a-lightworker-part-2/

From a Christian standpoint, Jesus seems like a cool guy. What I don't like is all of the fucked up Old Testament stuff. God seems a little bi-polar.

But if you look at the old Mesopotamian stories, where some gods liked and helped humans and some wanted to kill us (like with a flood) the polytheistic worldview, IMHO, makes more sense in explaining the fucked up shit god(s) do.

Assuming, of course, it's not just drugged up shamanic fever dreams of ancient people.

None because Lucifer is the true god, the elites worship Yehweh, they are zionists jews. The whole "satanic jews" is bullshit, they are jews and their god demands sacrifice just like in the old testament. Research where the name yehweh even comes from, research the saturn cult of EL, this has NOTHING to do with satanism and everything to do with Yehweh.

So if you're out there Jehovah, pic is for you. ^_~ in the name Of Lucifer.

orly

STOP

This molochphobic thread is now under assault by Antifa! We will shoot you in the streets you fascist rapephobic racist molochphobic deplorable homophobic pedophobic ashkenazi supremacist misogynist anti-white transphobic islamaphobic anti-semitic nazi frogs!

You have been fucking warned.

I think that image is wrong, I think Moloch is supposed to have his hands out to revive offering in his hands.
I think they used to put a fire under his hands and place their new born infants in the hands where the child would burn as offering.

I'm kind of in this boat too. Christianity is definitely an ally, and no matter what you believe it is impossible to ignore the sick and twisted things the elites believe.

All this openly Demonic bullshit makes me see that the only thing that binds humanity is Sin, and unfortunately we have allowed Sin to reign unimpended in our highest level of government. We simply have given up on expecting better. We have given away the inheritance gifted to us by the untold number of dead American Warriors. We have given Divine Providence away.

“Assuredly, I say to you, all sins will be forgiven the sons of men, and whatever blasphemies they may utter; but he who blasphemes against the Holy Spirit never has forgiveness, but is subject to eternal condemnation”

I rather burn in your fake hell than serve the Psychopath yhvh

Christianity, whether atheist or agnostic, is the last stand against degeneracy in this country. I'm Catholic but when the evangelicals soften up, the floodgates will open.

I wonder what the left will try to make acceptable next. Pedophilia? Bestiality?

Millennial female teachers having sex with underage teenagers in mass right now, they'll probably use that to desensitize the public with the idea it's okay and go from there.

Praise moloch he is the one true canaanite god

He's a Canaanite God whomst've'd the Old Testament says you shouldn't follow.

But then again, Jews are Jews. So who knows.

WAT

I used to be a bona fied true believer in god, when I was a child. I just dont see his grace anymore. The world is too shit. But then again, trump did win. Meme magic in general has got me believing in something.

I'd ally with the Christians, more specifically the Lutherans over any other religion.

What if the god of beauty was a creation of the Egyptian eye, and this created god was the closest thing in likeness humanity could see in relation to the becoming known God of Creation? Do we still not today battle the same choice between the god of beauty and the God of Creation?

youtube.com/watch?v=HDDGl79x4Pc&list=PLCED9C361662866BD

I haven't even finished this series but it is bringing me back to god by tieing it in with with all the crazy shit I already kinda knew

Best IP I've ever seen for a post...

Where is our resident faggot Brit Moloch shill? He must be slacking tonight.

Paganism is the way, there are clearly other gods. Moloch is synonymous with Saturn and Saturn, and of course Yawhey, Allah, and the Christian "god". All the same semetic child sacrificing shit. Time to go to the old gods, boys. They're our creators.

>tfw Westboro Baptist Church is actually true Christianity and the media vilified them

>one true canaanite god
>canaanite god

ya little shifty fuck

That nigga got some fat fucking arms and little hands

Pulls me towards Roman paganism. Romans pretty much extinguished human sacrifice in the west.

However I don't believe they worship Moloch. They're more than likely atheists.

Redpill yourself with this series:

youtube.com/watch?v=HDDGl79x4Pc&index=1&list=PLCED9C361662866BD

Westboro is shiet everyone knows they're not good representatives of Christianity either.

Taurus is going to destroy them for their insolence.

Only Mithra will remain.

FILTHY DEMONIC PAGANS!

Isnt there a "brazen bull" style Moloch statue you have to sacrifice infants to if you wish to stop major disasters? IDK where I heard it but it freaked me the fuck out

Yes they are. They're Sup Forums incarnate

youtube.com/watch?v=dvsnXYRqFVk

>flag
checks out

Abortion is the ritualized child sacrifice to appease moloch and empower sluts.

Satan is very real, anons. History is basically Satan possessing Jews to posses Christians to undo God's creation.

Which is why Hitler's greatest flaw was to combat the Jew menace with purely physical means. We must not make the same mistake, they must be fought in both SPIRIT and BODY.

Which is why the west needs to rediscover Christianity, the Catholic church needs to get uncucked, spiritual warfare needs to be waged, the ancient traditions needs to be rediscovered.

Godspeed anons, we face an evil of the likes that you cannot even begin to describe.

Organized religion or not, there's definitely something sitting just outside of our perception.

This is undeniable.

People have been trying to gain its favor for millennia, to what rate of success I'm not sure.

Kekism is as real as any other religion, what I like about it is that it's not organized so it cannot be corrupted. Hopefully kek is a good being

>Westboro
>Sup Forums
Westboro demonizes traps
they are definitely not Sup Forums

Stop or start major disasters? There were a lot of children missing after the Haiti Earthquake and Hurricane Katrina.

wwwwwwwwwwwtttttttttttttttffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

I heard it was to stop
It would warn of disasters and if you basically grilled an infant inside of it during or before the disaster it would stop

I'm not anti Jew, I'm anti child sacrifice. I think the Jews in question are descendant of Canaan and worship the nephilim of Canaan

Jesus was a jew

Traps have a mental illness. Just because you find them interesting doesn't make it an acceptable thing.

Crusade on the holy see when

then get the fuck off Sup Forums
We dont like niggers like you

Its real isn't it.

He's not even a troll

God help us.

Finally a reason to go to Vatican. Shitpost!

They are not women, go to you fag

Kek is a manifestation of the chaos of truth.

He can be thought of more as egregore than as "benevolent deity". His machinations require intention.

u mad?

somebody too mentally immature for Sup Forums

Francis is not yet confirmed false pope
We will test him after we retake Constantinople

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!

Westboro is a CIA SHITSHOW

Proxy?

The Pope is the head of the mysteries user. You thing the catholic preists stopped diddling little kids? You think that's the worst thing the church gets up to? Catholicism is just roman paganism with a christian paint job. The pantheon just became their "saints"

It's Pope Francis himself. Rome is the child trafficking center of the world.

No?

I will praise kek if he is a true emissary of the divine spirit.

He does not ask to be praised but only asks you seek the truth

WTF
What did he mean by this?

If the pope has WiFi, it must be super secret. I went to the Vatican and I couldnt even get a signal

I see, after we retake Constantinople we will reenact what the Venetians did to Constantiople, on rome

Do yall remember? When the elites made the satanic AI gf?

Id like to see you syrup sucking moose fuckers try. If i called a crusade right now your frozen shithole would be liberated in an instant. Your country is nothing but a den of vipers and sodomites

the whole religion is a satanic sham. They have you worshipping occult symbols

Checked .

What is it

Christianity put jews into economical positions of power by saying it's a sin and they are the only ones who should have those jobs. You are all fucking stupid and deserve everything that happens to you if you still believe in their bullshit. They subverted your culture and replaced it with theirs.

Superior europeans right???

Fucking retards.

>faggily dress guards
>nuclear warheads
Hmmmm I wonder if Moloch can really defend you

traps are for degenerate fags. go back to Sup Forums

Kek is one true god

This is your daily reminder that Sup Forums is a Satanist board.

what a fucking cunt

really

go to hell you evil prick

Ill help you find your way home

>Your country is nothing but a den of vipers and sodomites

You're one to talk.

You might be able to sell this to the normies, but not to those with sight.

The watchers are tired of your shit.

>leafs
>nuclear warheards

Amerilard education everyone

Metropolis

Did you see the video with his prayer to Lucifer? How about the Paul VI audience hall? Serpent architecture and no crosses in sight. Also, the pedophiles are obsessed with his image.

>. By checking who they let into their community, only those unstable enough to believe things like that are accepted because they are easy to control

Arrogant, close-minded Swede detected (as if there was any other type). The truth is stranger than fiction.

Declaring war on our Cuck brother means war with us
Daddy Donald doesnt take kindly to kiddie diddlers

If I ever get wealthy I'm gonna make it a habit of going to odd places just to shitpost

it's from Metropolis c.1927, the whole movie spills the big enchilada

This event has held in this building.

>what is LAN line

You should seriously kill yourself, traps are socially or chemically engineered to reduce population by reducing birth rates. It is modern natural selection.