What criticism do you have against Trump

I'm looking to expand my pov by seeing the negative things people have to say against Trump

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kSE-XoVKaXg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's just a puppet for his owners

Trump is fundamentally a weak and vacillating figure.

Under pressure he's eventually going to crumble and run as a boring moderate cuckservative. George W. Bush 2.0.

He is simply not strong enough to save the United States from sliding further into debt, welfare dependency and demographic oblivion.

Nice try tho BurgerBros.

Who are the owners?

Oh yeah and crony capitalism. So much crony capitalism.

The Bogs

Jk it's nobody, fp would've provided a source of what it said was true and if it wasn't a completely retarded piece of used toilet paper covered in shit

Hasn't the overall debt in the U.S. decreased since Trump was in the office though?

When you get past the -isms and -ists that people throw around, I honestly don't know what people criticize him for. There's the Russia allegations, but I don't really think there is anything to them.

My personal grievances are that he hasn't prosecuted Hillary, he is spending too much time golfing, and Melania and Barron being in New York is also unreasonable due to how much it costs to protect then. Then there's the healthcare debacle, but hopefully that will get resolved. I'm also worried about the rollback of internet privacy, and object to him sending in troops to Syria.

But then, I'm a fucking leaf, so there's that.

Jesus fuck, shills being paid overtime.

My only criticism is healthcare. Make healthcare privatized so the competition between companies lowers prices.

Would say is a longer leash then most presidents but i feel he cant actually remove some kike institution's like Military industrial complex

He is not the next Hitler.

rural and suburban retards

Not aggressive enough against liberal tyranny in california. I want to see every single antifa dead or in jail.

My only criticism against Trump is he is too easy on corrupt politicians.

I like trump. My criticisms are, him using bankers in high paid positions. Some of his tweets are unnecessary, he should change a bit now he's president. Not saying stop, but think a bit more carefully. Stop spending so much time at mar-a-lago.

good point

he is a Jew lover

Literally all of this

This is honestly the parasite killing the nation. The republicans blame the government and the dems blame the corporations, but that's what (((they))) want. Keep us distracted while they work together to grow power and wealth.

I'd love if Trump could stop it but it's a tall order for any one man. Honestly I wish someone on the left would attempt it since at least they would get the benefit of the media support.

I only liked Trump because the left called him a racist, fascist, Russian puppet... but he isn't any of these things. Really disappointed to be honest.

God I wish that war monger Clinton won instead.

He has no truly held principles, and would say whatever he had to say to get elected

He is an extreme narcissist who grossly underestimates the difficulty of governing and overestimates his own skills i.e. everything will be "quick" and "easy"

He is essentially a puppet for multinational corporate interests, and will use his office to enrich himself, his family, and his cronies at the expense of the middle class

youtube.com/watch?v=kSE-XoVKaXg

Today's evening anti-Sup Forums thought exercise brought to you by Shareblue. David Brock thanks you for participating in the gradual destruction of your own board, dumbasses. You are all very good goys.

Too much focus on coal, not enough on Nuclear

He hasn't personally beheaded Schmuck Schumer. Go fuck yourself.

This or either its the hundreds of thousands of people that visit pol.
But he amount of trash threads that have been cropping up is just abhorrent

Deportations are proceeding at a glacial pace.

is this some kind of new shill tactic?

He's incompetent and is clearly incapable of running a tight ship. Regardless of your politics you have to agree that the Whitehouse has been a shit show since he took office. He's also just not very intelligent and is incapable of bringing into action half of the shit that he's promised. He either didn't realise that would be the case, or he did and he just didn't care and said he could do things he couldn't anyway. The things that made him popular and got him elected are ironically the things that make him the worst president in American history.

Sad!

The debt can only increase, however its not really America's debt.

None. He's my President.

He has absolutely no idea how to be President. Both of his travel bans got shot down because he and his surrogates have no message discipline. The AHCA was a complete fucking shitshow where he went on the air saying he knew that it would hurt his voters more than Clinton's. He filled his cabinet with fucking bankers and investors. Security at Mar-a-Lago is a joke and makes him look incompetent. He needs to drop the Twitter account, the bullshit deflections, and actually start using the bully pulpit productively.

Illegals still breathe the same air I do.

He's a traitor who deserves the nicest gold toilet seat in Leavenworth.
Either that or deserves death.

You realize these "name a criticism" threads are for ShareBlue data mining, right? unless you shills are actually getting smart and calling out other bots so people think (YOU) are actually real.

This rabbit hole.

I don't care about Trump's personality. I don't know him beyond what I see on the news. Everyone is free to make their own opinions on his personality.

I have many disagreements with his policies, the biggest disagreement is with his stance on NATO.

Trump, and a large part of America does not understand that NATO generates more wealth for the US and the West than the cost of maintaining defenses for Europe and East Asia. Why? Because by maintaining strategic alliances in Europe, East Asia and Southeast Asia, the US has secured key resources and markets in these regions. Japan, South Korea and many European markets has as the United States as its major exporter/importer.

In addition, by maintaining military presence in these regions, the US is able to project its power and ensure that these regions are loyal to the US and are not swung into the sphere of influence of either China or Russia. We already see that as a result of withdrawing from TPP, China wants to set up a multinational trade agreement with the nations of the Pacific Ring; excluding the US.

In the past, global powers like Rome would have jumped on the opportunity to set up client states to project their economic, cultural and military influence.

Americans are too busy looking at things at face value and in the short term.

>being this delusional
Not liking Trump doesn't mean I'm a shill

You suck at making fucking pepes. I laughed at your cousin abdul. He drowned in the Mediterranean while being the nigger he was.

he's the wealthiest and most powerful person in the world and I'm not

He puts an uncomfortable amount of trust into his children and puts them in positions they're not qualified for. His tweets are an embarrassment. Based on the handling of Obamacare and the travel ban he's incompetent and doesn't know how government works. He's diplomacy is embarrassing, I honestly have concerns about his relationship with Russia, and on top of that his treatment of the intelligence community is disturbing.

what a great video. not surprised of course Sup Forums has no opinion on it and just ignores it.

Sperges out whenever he is criticized in any way whatsoever, Israeli cocksucker, and expects shit to be accomplished at a snap of his fingers (Travel ban, Obamacare replacement).

I like Trump's policies, but I want someone else who holds the same ideas but doesn't act like a salty retarded bitch about fucking everything 24/7

100% shill threads. Similar to concern trolling. Multiple similar threads are open with these lines about giving criticism, even to pol itself. Theyll try to slowly bleed you out

>they're being mean to Donny waah
>stop ruining my safe space echo chamber

Of course not, Sup Forums unironically thinks that anyone who dislikes Trump is being paid to post