Why is Islamic architecture so aesthetic?

because you're a self-polishing knob

That picture shows Byzantine Christian architecture

>canadian education
Friendo, that's a mosque not a church.

What does this have to with politics or current events?

It is a Mosque.

It's also Byzantine Christian architecture.

Holy shit you're stupid. It was converted into a mosque you tradie faggot.

Thats the blue mosque. You're thinking of the Hagia Sophia

Nigga that's Byzantine

>american intellectual
This Mosque was built by Sultan Ahmet I.

The Sistine Chapel is by far the most beautiful mosque, great pic, thanks for sharing AussieBro

stupid kangaroo, Ottomans copied the shit out of Byzantine architecture

But it copied Byzantine architecture

The Ottomans emulated Justinian-era Byzantine architecture as part of their cultural assimilation of Greek institutions and methods.

Because they saw themselves, at first, as successors to the Roman Empire. They even took the title of Roman Emperor.

The Byzantine Empire ended in 1453. That style of architecture doesn't exist any more. It's Muslim now.

It doesn't matter, blue mosque is getting torn down as soon as Constantinople is Christian again.

stupid kangaroo, the Roman empire doesn't exist anymore either, does its architecture belong to each local country that its built in now? You're a fucking idiot if you think that's how it works.

>leaf logic
This is a purpose built Mosque. How can it be a Christian?

Moar faggots shilling muhammed the child molesters fairy tale religion. GET FUCKED.

I guess I invented fire whenever I make marshmallows. What the fuck are you smoking?

Its built in the styling of Byzantine architecture, do you know anything about architecture? If I built a similar building in Canada, it wouldn't be called Canadian architecture you dimwit

Oh youre definitely a fucking lebo, get the fuck off this

Islam is very strict about not depicting god or mohammad, so instead you get sweet geometric shit.
If any part of Islam is good, it's the art. (Not that western art isn't great as well, they are just great for different reasons.)

That's The Hague Sofia which was a church before it was a mosque, you stupid cunt.

islamic architecture = byzantine architecture with some totem polls stuck along the perimeter

It truly is something to marvel at

subtle troll
you got 'em, OP

>That's The Hague Sofia
I knew Americans were dumb but this is next level.

Lol leaf kicking that sjw aussie ass. That's what I like to see.

looks like shit to me, but hey.

Aussies are quality cunts

our lives would be drab and worthless without them

But they are both made to worship God so they are basically the same.

My wife and your wife are both meant to bear children, so they're basically the same and I'm free to pump your wife's cunt full of my seed.

Calm down, Jamal. You will never know the feeling of a pristine Muslim pussy.