Why has Trump been under investigation for almost a year if he's innocent?

Why has Trump been under investigation for almost a year if he's innocent?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/11/01/us/politics/fbi-russia-election-donald-trump.html
nytimes.com/2017/03/20/us/politics/intelligence-committee-russia-donald-trump.html
web.archive.org/web/20140503225842/http://bluenationreview.com/
bluenationreview.com/contact/
google.com/maps/@40.7414153,-73.9912354,3a,75y,201.35h,125.57t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1scYqmCp0QJVWXIWW41BXpdg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!6m1!1e1
qlabs.co/
quotidian.co/
archive.is/MzjYL
vid.me/1p0i
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wew fucking lad mate.
reported and saged.

because the deep state is riddled with Trump enemies who will take him down with any lie they can come up with.

Hillary was under investigation for over a year.
Why investigate her if she's innocent?

>breaking the rules this blatantly

And according to you guys, she's guilty.

Because if the establishment is suddenly friendly to trump and all his mainstream media coverage is no longer negative, the people will know he has betrayed them. So instead the establishment will continue to berate him in public but tell him how to run the country in their interests in private. Sad

So what you are saying is no matter who won the election, we would have a criminal in the white house?

>Ssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Where's that "Talk Shit, Get Hit" webm of a guy backhanding a bitch when she tried this crap on him? He shushes her when she starts shouting in the actual vid.

Nonono what we're saying is you're fucking stupid.

Obama convinced me that russians arent a threat anymore in 2012.

This is fake news.

According to the FBI, shes guilty.

There are other parties besides the democrats/republicans which are two sides of the same coin.
Sup Forums has been stupefied by Poes Law. Drumpf has just signed away your internet freedom but drumpkins will defend him for it.

Why was Trump under investigation for almost a year if he's guilty? You'd think if there was evidence of his wrongdoing we would already have seen it by now.

>A year

Well shit, he's either totally innocent or the people after him are totally incompetent

>There are other parties
Not of any relevance in the US.
I guess I don't get it. Your criminal lost to our criminal. Get over it.

Meryl Streep accused Trump of mocking a reporters disability. He did no such thing.

Because you Jews wont stop until you are dead

Op, can you provide a single reference says that Donald Trump is being investigated. I'm not taking about staff on his campaign or current cabnit members. I'm talking about the Man himself. I'm a Former member of Mil. Intel (31S /31T mos) and as the commander in chief he doesn't have a clerance( he doesnt need one). He is still required to fill out a SF86. Meaning he was veated. So I have to ask, why are you saying "he" is being investigated.

Trump loves jews, what are you talking about?

All of his children married jews. His team is full of jews. He's pro-israel.

Try again.

James Comey said it, you fucking imbecile.

You are living proof that most of the conservatards on this board have zero knowledge of what is actually going on.

>under investigation
but he's not
hillary was part of a criminal investigation, Trump never was
retards don't understand the difference which is why mainstream media keeps pushing it

why has be been under investigation for a year if theres so much supposed evidence of his crimes?

nytimes.com/2016/11/01/us/politics/fbi-russia-election-donald-trump.html

FBI already investigated and found no link.

This is just the establishment trying to trick stupid people like you into thinking that something's there. There isn't.

James Comey said it, you fucking imbecile #2.

You are living proof that most of the conservatards on this board have zero knowledge of what is actually going on.

Why are you linking a five-month old article instead of anything relevant?

nytimes.com/2017/03/20/us/politics/intelligence-committee-russia-donald-trump.html

>>James Comey said it,
No, he didn't.
You don't understand what a criminal investigation is.

It proves that he is innocent. THEY FUCKING HATE HIM BUT THERES NOTHING THEY CAN DO BECAUSE HE IS INNOCENT. FUCK YOU OP

"muh Comey said something with no proof"

Keep screaming, Vlad.

see you illiterate retard

Jesus why are all Democrats are dumb as a rock like you? You just believe anything the government tells you lmao! Remember when Iraq has WMDs!!

Why has Hillary been under investigation her whole entire career is she's innocent?

So let me get this straight.

When Comey announced a literal nothing about Hillary Clinton right before the election, you FUCKING LOVED him.

When Comey announced a big something about Trump, you fucking hate him and disavow any knowledge.

Literally all of that could be paid for by the people themselves if they just get a job.

What makes it even more funny is that all his cabinet members also have to fill out the SF86 and NDA for TS-SCI clearance. The FBI/CIA/DOD do not joke around about giving those out. Took me 2 resubmits and right at 6 months. Every single member of my family was interviewed. My fucking 5th grade teacher was interviewed. So I think most of this is BS

>>When Comey announced a big something about Trump
No he didn't.
He's investigating ties between the Trump campaign and Russia.
They have not found anything, they have not found evidence, it is not a criminal investigation.

God stop this larping, it's cringy.

Actually the right wing was pissed Comey did nothing and we did not love him you idiot

also there is zero knowledge on Trump links with Russia.. There is zero. Unless you can point to one yourself without citing some opinion article.

>being this much in denial

You are a sad, tiny creature, who will soon learn the pain of reality.

He's actually expanding like almost everything on there. He was praised by the APA for the massive funding he's putting towards mental health crises funds.

president much greater than actor. I think he wins. If we need a fake laugh well call her. lol

>He's pro-israel

Lincoln was a tyrant.

>Literally who

Vs.

>President of the United States

>zero

You just keep saying that you ignoramus while all the evidence discussed in this thread and across the world is compelling enough to warrant a criminal investigation.

shariablue you need to try harder

there is no evidence in this thread, everyone is telling you to supply some and you give none

>in this thread and across the world is compelling enough to warrant a criminal investigation.
>compelling enough to warrant a criminal investigation.

Good job admitting he's not actually under criminal investigation you stupid shill

Proof of pussy bitch

James Comey said the Campaign. I said specifically him. They have said specifically Hillary is still under investigation by the state dept. Congress and the FBI probe is still active.

>people can get a job and pay for HIV/AIDS medical research
Certainly made me think

Also
>Stopping kids from going to school because their parents are poor

You're an idiot. Most of them require government spending to fix. Average Bob cannot restore lakes or push the world to renewable energy

Comey is so cringe worthy when Trey Gowdy has goes at him

She won't be remembered thirty years after she has died. He'll be remembered for hundreds.

It's not even in the same stratosphere. These whiney actors are like flies compared to an eagle in terms of significance

She is way out of her league

>all the evidence

Which is... ?

Yale lives matter

Drumpf is extremely pro-jew. Drumpf is there GELDEN GOY and white america was played like a fiddle. Your hatred for blacks, latinos, muslims drove you to vote against your best interests.
>thinks latinos, not robots, are going to steal his jobs.
>thinks ISIS, not the CIA/NSA, is going to steal his freedom.
>thinks blacks, not the (((POLICE STATE))), are going to beat you and take your things.
You people are so stupid it hurts to watch. The whole world is watching and it is so cringe it hurts, its not even funny cringe anymore.

If Trump was never President he'd be remembered far longer than her because he has his name across the entire world on buildings everywhere.

sauce

Meryl Streep is the sort of person who everyone is informed that she's a good actress through "general knowledge" but nobody actually watches or gives a shit about any of her movies or roles. She's regarded as a good actress because we're all TOLD that she's a good actress.

They can donate to a private HIV/AIDS research center.

They shouldn't have gotten kids then if they can't afford them.

Is this comic admitting that gun control is stupid?

Lincoln was literally more racist than Trump.

Everyone here who is claiming the dossier is false, answer this:

Why was Epshteyn fired?

There are conflicting reports that he quit, he was fired, he's leaving to be with his family, and that he's changing positions. Depends on who you talk to in the White House.

He's Source E of the dossier. Read it. He fits the profile exactly. Even the government acknowledges this.

This means he's already been ratting Trump out. He's a source. Nobody on Sup Forums could have known that to invent this as a piece of fiction.

Nigger I rather Greater Israel exist then a region rules by Pisslums, also Islamic terrorism is a external threat, most of the shit in your picture are internal. External threats are always extra important.

you tell us, burden of proof is on you

There is actual evidence that she is guilty. It isn't some forced bullshit by the MSM.

It's also hilarious that it thinks 'throwing tens of millions of Americans off health insurance' will increase our heart disease/cancer death rate considering we rank the lowest in the developed world for death rates of both of those.
Statistically, government ran healthcare is far more dangerous to your health.

He'll have his name on public and private buildings and in the history books now as the man who unfucked America.

Donald Trump is a joke. US will never stop to surprise the worl. Hiroshima and Nagazaki was the last biggest shit US done if we don't notice the economic crash... Your game is very strong!

I'm literally telling you that he's Source E, and many people believe this. He fits the dossier's description, and locations where he was supposedly present, to a T.

He was also in Moscow when the piss tape was supposed to have occurred. Isn't it interesting that this man, close to Trump and his associates, who is accused of being the leak, was literally in the same place where such a transgression occurred?

>always extra important
>to wage war for (((them))) and their profits
For people who throw around the word KEK a lot, you'll defend when drumpf cucks you?
One of his main voting points was to stay out of international affairs and become a more defensive state?

More amusing is the preoccupation with illegals. People voted because they want the illegals gone, it's irrelevant if liberals like the illegals- liberals lost.

>graduated from Yale
I've always wondered this meme. Why are celebrities just let into any god damn ivy leave school they choose

>Be European
>Get cancer
>Die in waiting room behind 50,000 asylum seekers with diseases that were eradicated from the west 200 years ago and doctors don't even know how to diagnose anymore

>DRUMPF IS GOING TO KILL THE PEOPLE WITH CANCER REEEEEE WE NEED SOCIALIZED HEALTHCARE TO FIX THIS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>everyone graduated from liberal colleges
>Trump's college wasn't liberal so don't mention it
sage

>They shouldn't have gotten kids then if they can't afford them.
Agreed, but why should the kid be denied an education for their parents mishaps?

>They can donate to a private HIV/AIDS research center.

Yeah, that wont work without government funds and research grants

Money.

>ivy leave school

So, after some digging was done, some interesting information was found.

This e-mail: bluenationreview @ gmail.com was used to register Shareblue.com and Shareblue.us and it looks like Shareblue.org was registered with another e-mail address. I presume Shareblue.org is part of the same group but there's nothing in Archive.org and the website is offline so they may have only registered the domain (and Shareblue.net is some japanese website that doesn't look like it has anything to do with the David Brock / Peter Daou company)
The only active website seems to be Shareblue.com and the original website where it all started seems to be bluenationreview.com

web.archive.org/web/20140503225842/http://bluenationreview.com/
and at the bottom is says "A division of Moko Social Media Limited." David Brock bought Bluenationreview / Shareblue from Moko Social Media Ltd about 18 months ago:
www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1496371/000157104915009620/t1502819_ex99-1.htm
www.marketwired.com/press-release/blue-nation-review-true-blue-media-llc-transaction-nasdaq-moko-2076975.htm

Blue Nation Review's old offices
16 W 22nd Street, 6th Floor
New York, NY 10010

Blue Nation Review was a news website purchased by Brock in 2015, which he then transformed into Shareblue. If you look on their old website. On this page bluenationreview.com/contact/ you can find the following address:
16 W 22nd Street, 6th Floor
New York, NY 10010
And if you look for it on Google Maps it's smack in the center of the Flatiron District.
google.com/maps/@40.7414153,-73.9912354,3a,75y,201.35h,125.57t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1scYqmCp0QJVWXIWW41BXpdg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!6m1!1e1

Did you know that qLab is also in this building on the 6th floor?
qlabs.co/

qLabs is quotidian lab: quotidian.co/
As it turns out, the owner of Quotidian Labs is a Clinton Foundation donor
archive.is/MzjYL

Here's another neat picture I found. Apparently this includes a floorplan of the qLabs place

A video of some areas inside the building. Weird thing is that there's no 5th or 6th floor listings. Also, Creative Media Matters is on the 3rd Floor

vid.me/1p0i

Nobody responded to this.

I love it when Trumpfans are BTFO.

Your just a faggot. No btfo.

>your

ask hillary. she will tell you

Normie memes lmao

this is the laziest shill job ive ever seen

its so lazy im questioning if you really are a shill or not

The Clinton Foundation is still technically under investigation.

Ask the Duke Lacrosse Team, faggot.

Same reason that no evidence has turned up, it's a smear campaign by (((them))).

And for the record, calling a 1 million dollar loan for Manhattan real estate small is a gross understatement.

interdasting

plans? send them dick pics through snail mail or something?

Very low energy.

Still nobody responded to this.

You must be fucking terrified of that piss tape.

The reason people like McCain, Soros, Comey,Clapper have been hammering against Trump is because Trump knows it is friggin swamp and these a holes are completely comprised. Trump wants to five power back to the people these people want to retain power over the people at all costs. ..

Just wait til the Denis Montgomery stuff comes out....

can't wait till we audit (((them))) gonna be the biggest pile of skeletons to ever be stored in a closet

The piss tape was a chan hoax you dumb nigger. I was in the thread where the idea was made last year.

Fact that you or anyone else took it seriously is nothing short of hysterical