Jon Jafari

Let's be honest. He went full retard and exposed his power level.
Yes, most of what he said is correct, but that doesn't mean he should expect to be able to dive into deep Sup Forums territory and emerge unscathed.

I think he's banking on a societal sea-change making his views less suicidal than in previous years. That or he just stopped caring, like he keeps saying.

If he wants to martyr himself for the cause then good for him. He's of no use if he doesn't use his voice to spread our message.

I don't think he expected no back-lash for the things he was saying, especially in today's political climate.

what did he even say?

It's okay to be a white man.

He said a lot of deep tier Sup Forums shit.
Basically he was very anti-immigrant for the sole purpose of avoiding the inevitable white minority in the future.

So again, I see what and agree with much of what he's saying, but it was very very far right. It wasn't just standard neutral talk.

that's it?

Fuck OFF with your e-celeb cancer you RETARD. This place is not your private little gossip corner. 1

more or less

He said blacks commit more crime.
He said poverty is not a factor.

>fact is now politically incorrect
can't believe I used to be a moderate

he's not funny and his videos are shit
hope it kills his career

Some key quotes from his interview
>“[we] can’t restore our civilization with somebody else’s babies"
>“we don’t need immigrants from incompatible places”
He wasn't just saying "it's OK to be white". He was legitimately anti immigrant. And he makes some very good points, but also some very incorrect statements. He goes on about how Irish were always considered white which is nowhere near accurate for instance.

He gained subs from the ordeal.

We're coming to a point where exhibiting your power level is only going to make you stronger.

Noticed all of the repelled has been gamers quickly defended him?

Not his fault the Left and pro race morons are violent and want to suppress any truths they don't like. He doesn't deserve any hate faggot.

when did the guy from drake and josh become a racist?

I agree, but making claims that set blacks up to be inferior simply ne ause they're black, not because of their environments, is straight up discrimination.

ne ause

Indeed

ITS A GAMING SPHERE

They aren't inferior, they are just different.

Why close our eyes to genetic difference.

It's not your fault user
You fell victim to the Overton window
It happens to everyone, except the absolutely spineless who hold no real convictions

There is no reason blacks can't be civilized given the proper environment.

IQ

we need more like him to speak out

Don't pre/post-apartheid Africa sort of disprove that notion?
>"GIVE US IS FREE"
>alright, fine, we're leaving
>"WHYTE MAN HOW YOU RUN DIS FARM?"

Nah

he has the exact same features of the portrait of an egyptian roman

Speak out against tribalism and suppression from the left? Yes.

Speak out against "Waaaah blacks and Mexicans just shouldn't be allowed to come here even if they perfectly qualify". No

i wonder if he is amongst us right now?
Jon could not possibly have gotten that redpilled form anything BUT 4/pol/

He'll be fine.

> being this muhc of a butthurt dindu

He's half Persian

yeah it was obvious he didn't really read up on the shit he was talking about.

also am i the only one that thinks it's hillarious that he considers himself white

Dropped

Not really.
He's saying there's no reason blacks can't be successful but he's admitting their society is cancerous and shit

Half Persian, half Hungarian. His entire bloodline is from expansionist invaders, and look where it got him- he's a fat gamer with a YouTube channel. He knows what he's talking about

You neets try too hard to defend him

Would you racists leave this person of color alone? He did nothing wrong.

This.

I worked building homes in one of the poorest counties in Kentucky. Every home owner would invite all the workers for dinner. Nicest fucking people in the world. Also white, but I'm sure that's just a (((coincidence))).

> is straight up discrimination.

And?

Jontron, a shitskin, is the enemy

Still H O N O R A R Y

Jon Jafari, is that you?

b-but what about the gene pool

Open borders=Poo on the streets

Low IQ blacks can still be slaves.

>Yes he's right
>But he should stop hurting me feefeez

let me guess, you're one of the turds in this image.

>most of what he said is correct
what's the problem

he's actually just a dumb nu-male racist with shit opinions.

that doesn't really make much sense, now, does it user? I'm not a fan of his either, but what would be better for us is if he continued to be a big player on YouTube, and keep shifting the Overton.

All this is having latent effects that are getting ready to spring up in the form of future generations of voting citizens.

nah dog this rebbit shit needs to end man, it's almost terminal, we're your friends user and we're worried about ya.

> (You)

watching redditors cry about their kids becoming polacks is pretty good user

stop being a cuck

>>“[we] can’t restore our civilization with somebody else’s babies"

I'm Chinese and I agree with this, I didn't move to Canada to be in China 2.0, though that is better than Black Run America, at least our white girl obsessed losers stick to reddit. In Hon g Kong and in Japan, it's safe to walk on the streets at night. Sex crime is just upskirt shots, and if you catch the hikikomori at it he won't put up a fight when you beat him. Chimps chimp out when you raycistly reject it.

My mother was a housewife but she wasn't all dependent on my father because she managed household money and she was making money through investment. White women, take note of household budgetting, investing, and business you can run from home. In Canada you don't even need a license to run a daycare as long as you don't go over five kids.

Have three children YT! And stop funding Shqueena to have fifteen retards that starts strong arm robbery at age twelve please.

>There is no reason blacks can't be civilized given the proper environment.

so in the richest country on the planet, negros do things like pic related

seems like to be the savanna is a better environment

>2017
>not showing your power level

We won, act like it.

this picture hits so close to home
every time Sup Forums was right it used to make me feel like shit

im used to it now though so fuck it

>all these shitskin shills itt

The more angry he makes you, the more /ourguy/ he is. You know he's right, tyrone.

Jonathan "Detroit is my personal safari" Jafari did nothing wrong.

Allow me to simplify my stance.

The black community is a tumor on society. It is cancerous, dangerous, and quite frankly inferior.

Black PEOPLE are just people. The environment they're born into is what shapes them to be nigs, not the fact that they're born black.

You mean Jon "To Allah they pray, while bullets I spray" Jafari?

Agreed
You never show your full power level it only makes you look bad even if you are somehow correct

you sound like a huge faggot.

Something about niggers and crime. Well known shit that everyone thinks

great rebuttal

>is straight up discrimination

That's not discrimination dumbass.

That's racial prejudice.

Discrimination would be something like killing a white guy cuz he on yo turf n a whiet boi or denying a high SAT scoring white woman from acceptance into a college while accepting a low SAT scoring black man to reach diversity quotas or actively making the foodstamp process harder for poor whites to complete compared to minority groups

This is the liberal's fatal error, that anything they disagree with is unforgivable.

You can disagree like normal people and talk it out, but no, they have to ne so outraged and disgustes by anything that doesn't fit their worldview almost as if they can't believe they may be wrong about something. The arrogance is seething from their fingers.

>deep tier

he spouted off some freakonomics level stats

do blacks not do that?

i guess they can't afford to do reno.

but if i pick up some spics at home depot to spread bark, sure as hell gonna put out a jug of lemonade (water is a given) and some apples

POOL'S CLOSED

>Trump told RACE/RELIGION to sit down

Ya he's the racist

And?

It's not like he told him to go sit in an oven.

Nice senpai

Kek

He was also a god damned retard while talking. If' you're going to play with fire make sure you're well researched. That's how little Benji has survived.