Youtube: Before and After

HOW THE FUCK did all of Youtube's edgelord "skeptic" community fags like Styx go from being super leftwing to being low-key far-right Nazi supporters??

Other urls found in this thread:

livescience.com/10957-pesticide-turns-male-frogs-females.html
holywar.org/jewishtr/02hos.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They grew up

It's also called being ugly.

He's still a liberal = anti-christian

No one fucking cares. It's YouTube, not politics. Take your cancerous e-celeb gossip and fuck off outta here forever, nigger.

>e-celeb shit
Go away ShareBlue. Nobody cares except you idiots.

Rick Santorum is a fag and Varg is a weird but good guy.

Because we have the best memes.

exactly - mods need to start deleting youtube e-celeb shill posts

how is hating Rick Santorum super leftwing?

>HOW THE FUCK

OKAY, HERE'S THE BASIC GESTALT:

CIA BEING RETAKEN BY PATRIOTS ON OUR SIDE,

WE CAME THIS FUCKING CLOSE TO HAVING MEDIA BLACKOUT VIA "MINISTRY OF TRUTH",

OBELISK ON PHOBOS,

OCEAN UNDER THE MOON,

ELITES THINK HUMANITY ARE THE REPRODUCTIVE ORGANS FOR MACHINE CONSCIOUSNESS,

INTERDIMENSIONAL BEINGS ARE REAL,

STARS ACT AS GATEWAYS TO OTHER DIMENSIONS,

GLOBAL WARMING IS A HOAX CREATED BY THE GLOBALISTS TO CRIPPLE WESTERN INDUSTRY,

ELITE PEDOPHILE TECHNOCRATS ARE THE GLOBALISTS,

ELITES INCLUDE BILDERBERG GROUP, CLUB OF ROME, DAVROS, SOROS,

FACEBOOK IS ILLUMINATI, ATTEMPTING TOTAL INFORMATION CONTROL,

HILLARY CLINTON PEDOPHILE SERIAL KILLER HAVING 2 SEIZURES PER HOUR,

CANADA EVEN MORE FUCKED THAN WE IMAGINED,

HAARP WEATHER MODIFICATION USING SERIES OF SATELLITES AND SUBMARINES - WEATHER WARS,

LEGAL CHEMTRAIL AND BIOLOGICAL WEAPON TESTING ON CITIZENS,

JFK KILLED FOR TRYING TO STOP SECRET SOCIETIES,

NEIL ARMSTRONG KILLED FOR TRYING TO SPEAK ABOUT SECRET SPACE PROGRAM,

OBAMA'S MOTHER WAS SEX OPERATIVE,

ANDERSON COOPER PART OF CIA WIMP DIVISION,

CNN PART OF CIA DISINFO DIVISION,

PATRIOTS NOW IN OPEN REBELLION AGAINST ELITES,

INTELLIGENCE AGENCY INTERNAL COUP IS UNDERWAY,

WIKILEAKS CAME FROM WITHIN PATRIOT AGENCIES,

ELITES TRY TO COMMUNICATE WITH EXTRA-DIMENSIONAL BEINGS,

ELITES WANT TO ENSLAVE HUMANITY AND WIPE OUT REMAINS WITH BIOWEAPONS,

GOOGLE IS HELPING ELITES BUILD A HIVEMIND-POWERED MATRIX CAPABLE OF PREDICTING THE FUTURE WITH THE INTENT OF MANIPULATING THE TIMELINE,

THE ELITES ARE LOSING TO THE NERV REPUBLIC,

DRONES EXISTED SINCE WW2, NOW HIGHLY ADVANCED AND WIDELY DEPLOYED,

TREMENDOUS SCIENTIFIC ADVANCES WILL BE RELEASED THANKS TO TRUMP,

TRUMP IS REALLY TRULY HONESTLY /OURGUY/ AND POSSIBLY THE SAVIOR OF INDIVIDUALISM

>Being ugly makes you politically shift from left to right

this

I dunno, probably the same way I went from being a liberal faggot that was okay with faggots and niggers as long as we fought globalism. When it became obvious that both parties were kike shills, I fucking went hard right, blew my brains out against the wall and re-congealed as a newfag.

He specifically calls out Rick Santorum as being a right-wing bigot. That shit would never fucking slide today.

but what about the gay frogs?

>nazis
>far right
nu/pol/ everybody

They grew up user everyone comes around sooner or later

>suddenly, the first 3 styx threads we've had in hours, all within 5 minutes of one another
(((pure coincidence)))

>Turning a News Group into a Gossip Corner
>Topic dilution is not only effective in forum sliding it is also very useful in keeping the forum readers on unrelated and non-productive issues. This is a critical and useful technique to cause a resource burn.”
>By implementing continuous irrelevant postings that distract and disrupt the forum readers, they are effectively prevented from being productive. If the intensity of gradual dilution is great enough, the readers will stop researching and simply slip into a “gossip mode.”

>Sup Forums - E-Celeb Gossip

A COMMONLY USED PESTICIDE KNOWN AS ATRAZINE CAN TURN MALE FROGS INTO FEMALES THAT ARE SUCCESSFULLY ABLE TO REPRODUCE

ATRAZINE CAN CAUSE SEXUAL ABNORMALITIES IN FROGS, SUCH AS HERMAPHRODITISM (HAVING BOTH MALE AND FEMALE SEX ORGANS)
THE PESTICIDE COULD ALSO CAUSE PROBLEMS FOR OTHER SPECIES, INCLUDING OUR OWN

ATRAZINE MIMICS A BIOLOGICAL COMPOUND AND INCREASES THE PRODUCTION OF ESTROGEN. IT HAS BEEN SHOWN TO DISRUPT HORMONE LEVELS IN OTHER ANIMALS AS WELL AS IN HUMAN CELLS. IT HAS ALSO BEEN FOUND TO INDUCE BREAST CANCER IN RATS
livescience.com/10957-pesticide-turns-male-frogs-females.html

Conservatism used to be the establishment. Now it's liberalism. The tide has shifted and now the left has become the fascists, so the natural thing for skeptics to do is rebel against it.

He realizes that the intellectuals will be lined up against the wall as well in the leftist "utopia".

the same thing that happened to me and all my libtard friends in the last year

Styx and the Nazi's both advocate occultism and anti-Catholic sentiment.

Catholics are terrible, user. They're the Muslims of white people

What the fucking hell
I hope you're in a pagan/atheist position there, because if you're a protestant if you dislike the catholic church in general you dislike Christianity as a whole
catholics were the ones who kept the scriptures and then compilated the valid ones
this bible you got in your hand is only there because of the church

>if you dislike the catholic church in general you dislike Christianity as a whole

I agree, Christians have been memed hard into a controlled opposition deformation of the sand people's own control cult, and are retarded

the Pope is literally a controlled cryptomarxist agent at this point, and it's merely a progression of the existing dynam

just like the collapse of the MSM

sorry dude I know you were probably born into it

Two words: Cognitive Dissonance

Sup Forums style discourse has seeped out and has reached a point where it's saturated the discourse IMO.

There's a point at which once a certain percentage of the population holds a belief system it then starts to spread and become widely accepted. I think we've hit it.

Not really. Bosnia and Albania are what you get with whites and Islam and it's not pretty.

Maybe you've heard of this thing called "money." All the kids are talking about it these days. Maybe check into it. There might be something to it.

The real answer is they're all bandwagoners who will follow the zeitgeist and there's been a massive effort by people like Cernovich and the rest to find a way to cash in on the Sup Forums audience.

hes all bout the chekels from underages faggets

The pope being a retard doesn't invalidate the Church.
You know the church is more than the pope right?
The reformation started this thing among christians, damn Martin Luther.
From there it only went down, and today there is a new church/cult/garage for every fish in the sea.

Access to better information, Johnathan.

' Whatever else they believed, Jews have traditionally understood themselves to be -- by hereditary line -- special, intrinsically better than other people: they were divinely esteemed. The Old Testament stated it plainly:

"For you are people consecrated to the Lord your God: of all the
peoples on earth the Lord your God chose you to be His
treasured people." [DEUTERONOMY 7:6]

The notion that Jews -- originally defined racially as the Israelite progeny of Abraham (and a special lineage through his son Isaac, then Jacob, and so on) -- are the "Chosen People" of God is the bedrock of Jewish self-conception and it resonates deeply in some form to Jewish self-identity to this day. What exactly such a mantle of greatness confers has, for most, changed drastically over (particularly recent) centuries, and is still a delicate source for self-reflection and debate, ranging from traditional racist theories against non-Jews (still entertained by many Orthodox Jews, and most of Zionism) to more modern, liberalizing, and even secular notions that Jews are destined to lead humankind to some kind of redemptive glory.'

holywar.org/jewishtr/02hos.htm

Styx is riding the wave of alt-rightism and pandering to them. I garuntee this is some occult ritual to him and he probably practices hidden subliminal hypnosis techniques. Hes been doing the pepe smug hand on chin thing in all his videos recently for example

>
idk user, I think feminism and sjws have the lions share of ugliness.

Gamergate