Can someone explain to me why people say chinks have "insect mentality...

Can someone explain to me why people say chinks have "insect mentality?" Does Sup Forums mean they hive mind to get things done? They just specialize really intensely? They lay eggs? Why are chinks bugs?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MQxjiXqBIkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ermNqkUUiJw
rspb.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/early/2009/10/27/rspb.2009.1650
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Self bump of shame. I just want to understand what they meant by chinks have insect mentality

Have you seen how insects will scrabble and crawl over one another with no regard for other insects?

How they don't register the death of another insect, but rather scramble away for their own safety?

Empty automata devoid of personality, merely reacting in a predetermined way according to their coding.

That is the insect mentality

Bump

youtube.com/watch?v=MQxjiXqBIkQ

Watch this. That is the sort of thing the term refers to and it illustrates why Chinese people in particular are sub-human.

So kind of like Zerg rush stuff? How does this apply to chinks though? Is it just in emergency situations or does it mean like in business everyone climbs over each other in the corporate world?

I'm honestly sad China doesn't let its people on Sup Forums. Think of all the bantz we are missing out on :/

so your saying most whites are selfless saints willing to risk their lives for a stranger

There is a a huge amount of them. They show no creativity. They show no empathy. They destroy the environment, they destroy the wildlife, they oppress freedom wherever they go, they are literally a plague on the planet.

Wtf most people didn't even look! Even if I saw a dead nigger baby I'd try to figure out what the hell happened. Wtf I hate chinks now

youtube.com/watch?v=ermNqkUUiJw

>asks shitty question in original post
>Why are chinks bugs?
>Wtf I hate chinks now

No you already did.
0/10 shitposting skills

have you ever seen those chinese rekt gifs?
a common scenario in those is a car hits a person, for whatever reason, killing pedestrians. After they're killed, the car keeps moving, and bystanders hardly react.

STOP

This asianphobic thread is now under assault by Antifa! We will shoot you in the streets you fascist rapephobic racist deplorable homophobic pedophobic ashkenazi asianphobic supremacist misogynist anti-white transphobic islamaphobic anti-semitic nazi frogs!

You have been fucking warned.

disturbing.

rspb.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/early/2009/10/27/rspb.2009.1650

Like ants they have a hive mindset, the drones work for the betterment of the colony and moreover the queen. They will work themselves to death, eat each other, and die gladly so the queen can live long time. No individual freedom choice or rights, just the queen.
That's communism in a nutshell.

t. saw 2 liveleak videos and is now "expert" at Chinese culture
China is capitalist and traditional cultured,family respect and for society
For average person financially stable China is #3 in the world in unemployment consumer price and interest rates
see picture
China is first world in cities and respects success and collective strength for harmony
If you do not respect Chinese culture you are the commie

Youve You've not seen those videos of a child being run over and cars and people passing by seeing him lying there?

it's called the bystander effect and it happens all over the world every day