She cheated our country and is getting waves of support. What would you say to her?

She cheated our country and is getting waves of support. What would you say to her?

azfamily.com/story/35013115/asu-dreamers-viral-facebook-post-about-paying-taxes-draws-ire-and-threats

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dewXMRCdc6E&feature=youtu.be
dmv.org/ca-california/ab-60-drivers-license.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She payed? Ok, now she may go

fpbp

youhavetogoback.gif

>"i'm a pretty good citizen"
>don't have citizenship
What did it meant by that ?

I really want to fuck Gardevoir lads, you have no idea.

if she can work and pay taxes you can bet your ass she can take welfare just like many illegals do
fucken dumb ass women

i want to start scamming the government if everyone else does

>"I, an undocumented immigrant"
>"Wanna tell me again how I should be deported"

You should be deported, you stupid spic. If you are in the country illegally you HAVE to go, no questions about it. Fuck you and all the leftists and cuckservatives who even entertain the notion that paying $300 of taxes means your complete violation of our immigration law can be forgiven.

She's super cute, but sorry, get the fuck back. No exceptions. Don't care if you are a nig or white.

post whole image you frog

i bet she is one of those hispanic republicans we keep waiting for

Her father is a full blown commie professor. Her mother isn't exactly a model citizen.

People like her make me sick. They think its ok to jump the border and steal jobs. How about while your at it rob a bank too. Hope she is deported by ICE.

I broke into your house but I did the dishes and vacuumed the floor. Still wanna call the police???

she is white, who cares

redpill me on undocumented shit. what does it refer to ?

> show up uninvited
> singular purpose is to demand that everyone else be allowed to show up univited
Party foul politics

>$300 fucking dollars

Better get that Nobel prize ready

First, as an illegal, that bitch needs to go. Secondly, those are state taxes. That skank is behind the wheel so we can assume she drives. That means she's using local infrastructure. That's where her money is going, paying for the road/water/power/ect. she uses. P.S...fuck her and her entitled bullshit. Ship her back to whatever third world shithole she comes from.

lmao a one page tax return from a part time job vs Donald Trumps empire. Gas her immediately

Sup Forums is always being btfo
Multiple studies have stated illegal immigrants actually put more into the country than they take. These same studies also found illegal immigrants didn't increase the crime rates. To further BTFO Sup Forums, the studies found few jobs were being "stolen" from americans especially white Americans since illegal immigrants mostly work manual labor jobs that require no education

Good analogy.

culture of cuckery

So what? Coke dealers have filed taxes before, the government will absolutely take anything you fucking send them.

>studies

Fuck off cancer

Take your jewish NGO funded studies with ya.

"undocumented immigrant" is a Obama-era PC term for an illegal alien
It's a poor attempt at changing mindsets from people thinking about the "illegal" term

>Multiple studies have stated illegal immigrants actually put more into the country than they take.

That's just plain wrong.

I hate this story.

If she's not a citizen then she likely does NOT have a SSN and CANNOT file a US 1040. If she is a non resident "dreamer" then she might have an identifying number, in which case she needed to file a 1040NR. The pic is clearly her holding a 1040, which leads me to believe she either stole someone's SSN or is faking that she even filed. Unless she just printed a 1040 out to take a pic with, then that's just retarded. Yes, I'm a CPA.

>illegal immigrant pay ~11 billion in taxes and take about 117 billion in return in America
wow that was easy

"Undocumented immigrant" is the left's new nebulous term to refer to illegal aliens, people who are living in the United States but are not citizens. Typically includes border jumpers, or people who overstay visas, which appears to be the case for the girl in the OP. Visas give you a temporary right to be in the country, but once they expire that right is gone, and you have to get the fuck out.

>manual labor jobs that require no education
Bullshit and I lost a job to illegals. Did you just make the racist statement that non whites are less skilled than whites?

she's cute, coloniz- uh, I mean, legalize dat lol

>paid 300 dollars
>"I'll never see any of these benefits"
Holy shit these retards. That doesn't even cover her share of the basic infrastructure costs like roads.

why you guys just don't throw them out? like lets say if police asks id and figure that you are illegal why won't you get in trouble and face with sanctions?

How is she paying taxes without a SSN?

Deport her.

>$300!!!!!!!!!!!
How about the 80 billion illegals cost us every YEAR?

>broke the law
>maybe if I pay taxes they will forgive me and let me go

Yeah, like we let go everyone who got convicted with tax evasion if they start paying taxes.

MAKES U THINK

if you've ever suffered from identity theft and the absolute fucking asspain it causes you you'd want this bitch catapulted over the wall

>$300
>cannot receive financial aid

Honestly even citizens who only contribute $300 shouldn't be able to receive welfare. That's some fuckery right there. I paid $20,000 in state income tax last year and I have never received any welfare. I don't even want to talk about how much federal income tax I paid.

>why you guys just don't throw them out? like lets say if police asks id and figure that you are illegal why won't you get in trouble and face with sanctions?
The political left has totally stigmatized the notion that you can "ask for papers" (proof of citizenship) or even look up on civil databases for a person's citizenship status.

Additionally, sanctuary cities (and other "sanctuary" areas) are basically safe zones for illegal aliens to feel relatively at ease that their immigration status won't be challenged.

The federal government only really has jurisdiction at the border with other countries. Within the interior of the country, it's pretty much up to the state to _want_ to deport illegals, and some states are unwilling to.

does ICE know about her?

Wew america is bastardized country. Wtf

LITERALLY only traction because she's """white""".

Well, in some ways we still have a sort-of weak federal level, and delegate some law enforcement like this to the states. It is what it is, I guess.

>non whites are less skilled than whites
That's factually correct though.

I'd rape her, send her over here.
It's better than the average Venezuelan we are getting everyday anyway

Except if she popped out a kid on US soil, she'd get tons of social benefits.

Also, if we legalize these roaches, then they WILL draw a disproportionate amount of welfare.

45 replies and no one has filed a report to the authorities yet? SHAME Sup Forums

She has to go back

DACA

My bad, just read the whole article, disregard previous post

Everyone but me gotta learn

I paid 1200$ in taxes my last paycheck. I want reparations.

>Form 1040
Wrong form, she should have filled out the 1040-NR, instead. That's the proper form for non-residents

>Illegals are fully admitting their illegal occupancy of the country and are being praised on social media
How did we let this happen? What is wrong with lawful immigration? Fuck, 30% of hispanic voters voted for Trump, no doubt many were lawful immigrants that are sick of the illegals coming in here. And with talk that there's 10 million+......

that hard nip tho

You're probably white, so you gotta keep paying, cracker. Racist!

lovin dat nip

It's the (((politically correct))) way of saying illegal

We paid for her schooling, free lunches and trips to the ER for an earache. That 300 pesos doesn't come close.

AMERICA YES

>illegally go to country
>pay 300$
>why im not eligible for thousands of $ in socials?

She's probably driving without a license and insurance too.

She doesn't look like the standard Mexican where I'm from. Maybe I was wrong about them.

She LITERALLY doesn't.

Does this mean Argentinians are white?

Oh fuck she is an Argie right?
So sorry you have to deal with this

If she's an illegal, how does she file taxes? She needs a SSN.

I am amazed she hasn't been reported yet, Sup Forums im disappointed.

>paid $300!!!!!
Isn't she sweet. I paid 62k in taxes you fucking cum rag. All I do is wake up everyday as a single white male and hustle my ass off, work like a maniac, fly around 100 times a year for business just so this cunt can live the mother fucking good life off of my blood sweat and tears. I hope she gets curb stomped while getting a golden shower by 100 nazis and impregnated by Hitler's ghost all at the same time, and its live broadcasted to her parents home who instantly die of shame.

has anyone in this thread reported her to ICE yet tho

Dindu nuffin

youtube.com/watch?v=dewXMRCdc6E&feature=youtu.be

$300 is chicken scratch

THREE
H
R
E
E

HUNDRED
U
N
D
R
E
D

Those who make a point of provoking Donald John Trump usually live to regret it.

Barack Obama sure did.

Don't say you weren't warned, honey.

She has been fixed and reported to ice. Buh bye

now pay for all the other illegals on benefits who don't pay taxes and then get the fuck out.

paying minimum amount so they can feel entitled to full benefits later

it's always been about race. Thankfully pol is a place where that can be stated. liberal and conservative arguments both make no sense if you can't use race in the equation.

What kind of retarded logic is this?
>Why wont you let me stay!
>Im paying taxes like a good citizen
>not a citizen btw

Actually, her money is going to keeping her from getting arrested and sent back - that's the reason she pays it, because you just know that she uses more than $300 worth of facilities.

Does anybody really think they'd pay taxes if they could get away with not doing so?

newspeak for illegal alien

She pays $300 to the state which is very little while she uses municipal resources I'm assuming that she went to school in this country which if so deprived the school system of thousands of dollars and it is definately untrue that she can't receive aid I know in my college there were people talking how illegals could apply for student loans and financial support

img.rule34.xxx//images/1561/e57034dbe18597e511fb4df40aeaab9c16ff4179.jpg

reminds me of the Tucker Carlson interview with a councilman of Baltimore. People in power literally don't give a fuck about the people already there would rather have violent crime skyrocket and put you at risk than having a sane policy. Pure ideology, zero common sense.

> state of Arizona
> STATE
these fucking retards need to learn what the difference between state and federal gov is
T. Guy who works for state gov

>citizen

Liberals tend to think of the law like a scale - where as long as you do enough good things, they bad things don't matter ... and then further corrupt the idea by using their opinions to dictate what is good and bad, not actual laws.

It's mindblowing. Really. They all need to be put down.

Its funny because this girl probably bitched about mestizos all day when she was in Argentina and now she is angry at Trump for doing the same

More fundamentally speaking, people in power only care about staying in power. That's the only upside for politicians and is their primary motivation for anything/everything.

Why are people who are not citizens getting drivers licenses?

funded by who? ; ) Fuck off perish or publish

I'm not a very politically active person. I've always wondered what people are talking about when they say that illegal aliens voted for Hillary and stuff like that. How are illegal aliens able to vote? If they're not legally allowed, it just makes no sense. Our elections are supposed to be so fucking secure that they won't even allow voting over the internet because of possible tampering. And yet, an illegal can walk in and vote with fake ID or some shit?

dmv.org/ca-california/ab-60-drivers-license.php
>As of January 2015, California residents who cannot establish legal presence in the United States may apply for a driver's license if they can show eligible proof of identification and residency in the state.

Nuke California when?

A lot of places don't ask for IDs because it's racist to assume minorities are smart enough to get IDs.

>Look, I just did this for the first time

Were the people who performed this study by chance biracial severely obese woman with blue hair, a five o'clock shadow, and enough facial piercings to set off a metal detector from 10 feet away???

No, fuck you for violating my space - I'll shoot you and claim you were trying to stab me with a kitchen knife.

She has to go back

According to her kikebook, she has a drivers license. We were In the middle of getting more info when the last thread on it was closed.