Argentina just spent US$40,000,000 on heavy weaponry, including tactical missiles, tanks, assault rifles, explosives...

Argentina just spent US$40,000,000 on heavy weaponry, including tactical missiles, tanks, assault rifles, explosives, and so on.

What is going on? We military superpower now? Britbongs on suicide watch, Argentina is going to take back Malvinas and make them white again.

Other urls found in this thread:

eldestapeweb.com/exclusivo-la-escalofriante-lista-armamento-que-argentina-le-pidio-estados-unidos-n27058
scribd.com/document/343218573/Anexo-Ejercito#from_embed
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Where the fuck did you "white" people get 40 mil from? Remember theft is a sin

40mil is fucking nothing

R A R E
A
R
E

j-japanlady?

Go back to eating lice off of your borther's scalp, you monkey.

>$40 million
>Superpower
Pick one

Are you that Tojo lady from a year ago? or that nigger PK?

Obviously they are invading Antarctica

HOLY SHI- I MEAN HOLY SEE

We just borrow money and pay it back with blood later. Also, don't mock me for being a white Argentinian because your president is one too.

Seriously, this.

Neither and pk is on int all the time not Sup Forums my child

Ok and praise moloch

>$40mil
Isn't that like one tank?

>22
>RARE

Die in holy fire, you blaspheme

You are going to need more than $40mil. We have equipment worth much more than that permanently stationed in the Falklands.

pk used to be on here all the time with Antarctica or Pacific island flags glad i haven't seen that faggot for a few months

Pope Francis what are you doing here

an M-1 Abram is like 9mil a pop, so good job Argentina, you bought like 4 tanks and some spare parts

40 mil is literally fuck all. you cant even get one jet for that. b... but muh tanks. dafuq u gonna do with tanks, what is this 1943? gtfo with this shit mang.

>take back
you know you never actually had them, right?

Stay the fuck away from our islands.

>$40m
>ARE WE SUPERPOWER
Lol

Can you guys even run carriers any more though? Last I heard you were sharing them with the French.

Sorry, I meant 40 thousand millions

You'd have been better off just buying 11 Patriot missiles. At least then, you wouldn't have been laughed at.

Not quite as hard at least.

I need to catch this fucking shiny

>40 thousand millions

I wonder what hes uses to proxyfag ive seen him post from Micronesia but it seems like he scrubbed that entry from flag ratio

>$40,000,000
>We military superpower now?
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

my fucking sides, brofam

They are near Antartica. Shits gonna pop off

>uk now out of EU

Are you trying to take the fockin' islands with pocket change?

We let other allied nations land planes on them although we don't actually have any true carriers at the moment (for another 3 years or so).
That said we don't need a true carrier to defeat Argentina. Helicopter carriers, the Falklands airbase and some destroyers will suffice.

the way we mention numbers is different in English than in Spanish.

You guys are spending 40 Trillion dollars then? that's about 80x your GDP

>Intellectuales Argentinianos

>just spent
wrong
we only sent a wishlist to the US congress to see if they approve and give us a price for the stuff, we didn't spend shit yet.

You're fucking retarded. If there's one thing we've learned from the war in Donbas is that helicopters, stealth drones, and assault vehicular don't beat a good fucking main battle tank.

So it's 40 Billion now. Superpower by 2020. I'm calling it

You must be 1:1 to be considered white.

One thousand million is a billion mate.
>New world intellectuals.

>WE BE SUPERPOWER NOW

We spend more than that in a single day

How big are your military spending in a year? That's like 1.5 Tril

No mate, who the fuck is going to lend us 40 trill? read This is the time for burgers to join us... Or later perish under our white crusade.

I read it as 40,000 x 1,000,000
Okay 40 Billion is more believable, make sure to buy American

Fuck off cunt

$40bil still isn't going to bring you up to the standard that you were at when you got annihilated the first time. You guys actually had a military ranking near the top before you suicided via Britain.

>40mil
thats jack shit if you want to go up against a first world nation.

They're literally preparing for possible armed conflict with the Antarctic Nazi aliens.

Futile really. Just surrender the pedophilic crypto-satanist shadow government to them and they won't cause collateral damage.

You were close this time but no dice

DON'T BUY FRENCH AGAIN, HERMANO

REMEMBER THE CODES

Fuck off macaquito.

Kek literally this. Poor third worlders and thier shitty pathetic excuse for a life

>40$ million
>we super power now

Ur a literal retard m8

is that a way to talk about your boss

This am Argentinian journalism website with the copy of what was purchased.

eldestapeweb.com/exclusivo-la-escalofriante-lista-armamento-que-argentina-le-pidio-estados-unidos-n27058

This is the slide with the listing:
scribd.com/document/343218573/Anexo-Ejercito#from_embed

>Anexo.
OH NO YOU DON'T.

this guy gets it

So much stuff...

My sides.

>be Argentine
>Be surprisingly good at basketball

The fuck? It's like the Slovaks being good at hockey. Came right outta left field.

oh my god. kek

So many helicopters... We truly are a military superpower now.

$40mil

So you bought some WW2 era artillery, three broken BMP2s, and a T80 with cardboard cutouts to look like a T90.

Fuck off you bellend. Come back when your Submarine fleet costs over $1bil. Yknow, the price of ONE of our subs.

Honest, you third world countries need to get your heads in check with your arse. You will never be a first world country, and the Falklands are ours. Go cry to your shitty half-breed parents.

Britain BTFO. You better apologize for not giving them back the islands

>$40 mill

So you bought 2 missiles

>Spending money on tanks in an air superior time

user,...

Last one

Pepper your anus, Ahmed. This time we are going to deploy troops on Britain too.

wew nice flag

you speak like a muslim

Say Hello to the pope and telling him to cut the liberal bullshit.

Ahmet infantry vehicle

JUST SO EVERYONE IS CLEAR

THEYRE SPENDING 40 BILLION NOT MILLION

EU has different measures, mate.

>12.7mm shotguns
>Argintena shooting 10mm gyrojets out of a pollybase.

/k/ needs to have a word with you lad.

>falling for the hmmw meme

He's just guna fake it until he makes it. Stop hating!

You realize the Pope's from Argentina, right?

Based hermanos

>Shitposting with the Pope
Is this Fallen? Or Ascended? Or something beyond even that?

I would say something bad about Algeria, but your country is such a piddly little hole, there are no memes about you.

nice triplets.

i feel hitler and algeria have a nice aesthetic aspect.

Those are just to finish off the last Gurkhas standing after we anhilite everything with our missiles and helicopters.

>Buying American gear with the current Argentinian economic status.
Holyshit, your government is retarded. Would have been cheaper to buy Russian/Chinese gear.

that explains the current black culture in the Vatican.

Why does Mauricio macri keep spending money on useless shit?
Why doesn't he try to heal the fucking awful economy we have?
Is macri a meme yet?

the mighty. But I don't think you need it. but about 6 mill a tank 40/6 = 6 tanks. lets do a blitzkrieg.

It was a misunderstanding, I meant 40bill. Check out the groceries list

RARE AS FUCK

This desu.
All of those meme military vehicles could have been substituted with commercial trucks for cheaper and they would have worked better.

So it's million, billion or trillion? What is it?

oh you are so nice. FUCK YOU. FIX LONDON I AM ANGRY. YOU ARE WASTING TIME . FIX LONDON. FIX LONDON. HANG DOUCHBAGS FROM LAMPPOSTS. MAKE BRITTAIN BRITTISH AGAIN. FOR FUCK SAKE THEY ARE JOKING ON YOU. RETAKE YOUR COUNTRY.

JUST BECAUSE I AM ALGERIAN THEY THINK I AM LAUGHING AT THEM AT FIRST.

BE UNAPOLOGITACALLY NATIONALISTIC, SHIT HIT THE FAN. YOU ARE LIKE ALGERIAN IN THE 90S EVERYWEEK WE HEAR DEADS. ISLAMISTS ONLY DESERVE THE ARMY INTERVENTION TO SOLVE THE PROBLEME.

RARE!!
Tell the Holy Father Deus Vult!! for me ok please thanks.

this thread interests me

based Macri is gonna put muhammad in their place

We did? About fucking time.
That article isn't very old, so we probably don't have anything yet.
>to fight terrorism.
What terrorism? Is it a lie or do they know something we don't?