Hey pol. what should i yell at my wife? shes from china

hey pol. what should i yell at my wife? shes from china.

Don't yell. Be kind. It will cost you less if a divorce.

What do I tell her. She's just looking at her phone. I want to get laid prefereably. She just got back from a business trip in asia two days ago.

Give her a snuggle and tell her you love her?

Show her that superior white man dong

I told her "I love you" and she just asked "do you?" What the fuck do i say?? im so fucking nervous.

Just yell in fake Chinese then start squeezing some air boobs screaming fun bag now in a bad fake Chinese accent.

try this
*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*
Women are more receptive after being startled, because they seek out a protector. gl OP

cao ni ma

Tell her that you need to put your penis inside her vagina if you know what i mean

well what the fuck is happening in your marriage if you want actual advice

Ask her if something is bothering her

>"you only come to me when you want sex, user. go away"

fuck bro

scream ching chong ching chong take order pree while pulling the skin from the side of your eyes to look like gook eye

>my wife
>I want to get laid

Jesus fuck stick man. Stop being such a pussy and go fuck your wife, faggot.

I do. (simple response)

This. Relationships are about compromise. Butter her up by satisfying her emotional needs and she'll satisfy your physical ones.

Don't say a word. Just get naked walk right up her and put your dick in her face.

>this will be the top thread on Sup Forums and probably hit the bump limit

I did. She said that I was bothering her. Shit. YOu guys aren;t helping.

Nice bait. I bet some root beer is in the glass. Manlet.

Yell at her that you've just been B&

Oh shit, she saw this thread. shes pissed at me now, boys

Slam you're laptop shut and yell "damn it Martha this marriage will never work if you keep burning the fucking spaghetti" and walk out of the room.

>"Did something happen on your business trip?"

If she says no just leave her alone for the night

Annon I don't think we are the ones you should be asking for advice. Do you love her?

she just ignored me, senpai

as her if traps are gay

>She just got back from a business trip in asia two days ago.
>I want to get laid preferably

Considering she's been getting railed by her coworker if indeed she even went on a business trip and wasnt just down the street copping the local BBC

This is the best advice. Fucking man up and throw her over your shoulder, smack her ass then goto the bed room!

SINK
THE
CHINKS

"a lot of stuff happened on my trip. you just wnat sex. who are you sending those trash messages to?"

>no response

Cheers mate. Ask her why shes displeased at you.

pics or bs

tell her your inviting us over for an asian gang bang , she will be thrilled, this is what all asian girls want

我要对你说【我爱你】 但是我不知道怎么让你相信我。但是我真的爱你。

OP是同性恋者.

Just show her this OP

I love her. Shes an entitled bitch but i love her for some reason

get this fucking pathetic blog shit back to Sup Forums or reddit you cock gobbler

and everyone who responded, myself included should be ashamed

im not asking that, sorry bro

op sneak a pic of her i wanna see

>"Nobody important just buds of mine and I can't help it cause I really do love you"

She went on the trip by herself

She knows user abandon ship, leave the room whistling and say you have some adult bills to pay taxes on

Ask her how much turn signal she uses to move over across three lanes of traffic.

You need to get her to respect you. Tell her that you want to make her feel like a woman

Snuggle with her, if she doesn't want to do it because she's super tired then give her a day then try again.

>"are you recording what im saying and putting it online?"
>me: "um, yes"
> "tell them your dick is so small

fucking kek bro

Apologize for drinking so much. Tell her you want to be a better person. Go to sleep.

nice meme. sorry not saying this

Based viet

This desu

What you don't know could fill a book.

Damn if you got told you have a small dick by a Chinese chick you must be small.

This is horribly translated, but could work.

>my wife
>can't get laid
You failed

Tell her that the internet thinks she is funny

post a pic of her you boring fuck

Tell her that her hair looks great tonight

Geez. You must have really pissed her off somehow

>我要对你说【我爱你】 但是我不知道怎么让你相信我。但是我真的爱你。
>OP是同性恋者.

Redpill her on the jewish question. But first drink 1 more glass.

She's probably texting the Chinese guy who fucked her on the sex tour she had in China

>when your wife has to go to china to get a dick in her bigger than yours

Hi! Few things to start off with =] 1. Yes I added you because you're a female gamer, 'tis an awesome thing to see! 2. I'm Brian. 3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one in the kitchen =D.

send a pic of your wife

Tell her that George Soros is going to start a race war and then ask her if she'll be taking the white or Asian side

Sorry, i dont want a divorce.

Leafs don't speak for the internet bub.

I do not find her humorous in even the slightest capacity.

You are my comfort, girl

You are obviously unmarried.

yell: du elende schlampe

Tell her Mao Zedong wasn't as good as people make him out to be.

Go sit next to her, snuggle her, and start rubbing her nips

What's your number bro?

The Chinese government already says there is a 70:30 policy regarding him.

>me: "random strangers on the internet think you're funny"
>wife: "i dont care about them"

>nips
She's chinese user.

That's still way too high.

>start rubbing her nips
>Nips

Ahahaha lol. I get it, cuz she's Chinese

>this fucking thread

she didnt reply, senpai

Its not really blog. It's a funny troll because it gives an oportunity for both the troll and the responses to be funny.

Although I agree this kind of content belongs on Sup Forums it's impossible to get funny threads going there these days because of too many faggots, underage kids and chronic masturbators. So you could then say to send this thread to /r9k/ but then it would just be reeee'd out of existence because of the mention of having a female companion.. so then where? /adv/? No it's full of fags who think that Sup Forums is serious business. It's too coherent a post for /s4s/....

Basically what I'm getting at is even though this thread isn't political Sup Forums is the only place a thread like this works these days and it's the best kind of fun posting. Why would you want to kill fun posts like this?

tell her that if she doesnt get a more positive attitude you're going to go all nanking on her

Get your racist terms straight you stupid fucking wog.

you can't even get laid by your own wife? fyi she's cheating on you

What are our fellow Sup Forumsocks drinkin tonight ? Pic related.

Seconded. I cant get laid sometimes either. Just cuz your married doesnt mean you have 24_7 access to pussy. You still gotta play your cards right

Cut off her head and fuck the neck? What? Go on..

I tell her Mao Zedong is a coward all the time,

She wants a divorce

post pic of wife now

inform her that you're going to fucking nanjing that pussy and she has until you finish your drink to lube up

Nips is slag for japanese you autist

It's even harder to get laid when you're married because she already has what she wants. Best pussy is impending engagement pussy.

Jim beam mixed with shasta cola

Tell her than you love her feet then tickle her feet. Do it. Don't ask her just do it.

You're a fag too.

OP said no, hes not a cuck

731 thrusts

Ask her "What do I have to say to get you to have sex with me?"