The Department of Fisheries and Oceans (DFO) has caved to pressure from seal hunters and opened the commercial seal...

The Department of Fisheries and Oceans (DFO) has caved to pressure from seal hunters and opened the commercial seal hunt early this year, while pups are still nursing. Between March 28 and April 7 2017, sealers will be allowed to hunt adult seals – even though the hunt has always been closed during this time to allow mothers to give birth to their pups and nurse without disruption.

Opening the annual slaughter before pups are weaned means that nursing females will be killed – and that will leave pups to starve to death.

Allowing the slaughter of animals during a critical period for nursing and reproduction is disastrous for conservation. Conservation decisions must be made using science, not based on demands from industry.

Climate change is already threatening harp seals, causing increased pup mortality and reduced reproductive rates. It is irresponsible to remove one of the only protections left for this species.

Tell Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau to reverse this decision and leave seal pups to nurse in peace. A quick note from you today can help save seals.

No

I don't fuck with seals

Fuck seals, im going to kill an extra female just for you now, bud.

What is the point of hunting seals?

>department of fisheries and oceans

that's just a game and hunting institution, ya know

"canadians" in the northern wastes are also stupid as fuck and about as talented as the typical cave man

fur

No one cares about seals. They are disgusting pitiable creatures and we are doing them a favor by ending their stupid lives. They are fucking awful things.

DAY OF THE RAKE

can't wait to chug brews and club some baby seals

>t. someone who has never been around these little furry shits

Your opinion means nothing.

Fucking third world shitholes

Day of the rake draws near

>leafs would beat the living shit out of this and proceed to suck it's cock afterwards

verry progressive

>A FUCKING FUR

God you leafs are terrible at life.

What are they like the Emus of Canada?

Why do they hate them so much?

This triggers the cancuck

Yeah Canada has proven to be Satan's playground so this is no surprise

Leafs can legally fuck a seal to death. What a time to be alive.

>eat a million cows and pigs
>*silence*

>got to control the seal population for fishing without damaging the furs and it's delicious
>M-M-M-M-M-MUH CUTE ANIMAL THAT WOULD HAVE NO QUALMS EATING YOU BACK

My superior burger opinion VS. a fucking leaf's opinion

>waaah waah muuh seals
>pwetty animals deserve to live but not pwetty animals deserve to die
fuck off dumbass

the weak shall fear the strong

There's like a billion of them, they destroy fish stocks, they shit EVERYWHERE, and they have a general air of being pathetic. Pretty much the "refugees" of the animal world. Have fun cleaning your docks after these fuckers arrive.

I lived in Nunavut for 2 years and these things are niggers of the sea

No wonder that the Chinese are taking over canada -seminal sealmeat festival in 2018

The rake is coming, sooner or later.

ok feathernigger get off my board

>being a fisherman

everytime, on the news, "hurr we can't make a livin' if you don't let us fish"

too stupid to comprehend that if you deplete the ocean of fish there will be no livelihood based on fish

literally the next tier down from toilet bowl scrubbers and the dumbest monkeys in any country

dried seal penis make you vely powerful

who gives a fuck, only an american would care about a fucking water weasel vermin.

thanks for the quick rundown.

I'm actually an urbanite. I just work with farmers and fishers and understand the situation.

NP senpai.

Honestly, they make exceptional leather and fur as well. To bad the EU banned seal products.

I want a harp seal as a pet! not only are they cute af but they would make great underwater gaurd dogs..... I live on a boat

I'm not an injun I went there for a fat contract. I'm white bit these cute fucks are like deer; they're cute but a huge nuisance

>Leafs not understanding middle school ecological science
Not surprising

>Ameritards don't know that snorting powdered baby seal flipper increases your slapshot speed and accuracy

Fucking idiots down there.

wait are you talking about the eskimos or the seals?
>if you deplete the ocean of fish
burger education everyone

How does it improve the dekes and face off %?

The seals. Eskimos aren't cute.

>not an injun
>claims whiteness

clubs a seal to death until it's bloody mush

Nice try Chang, we know your little game.

Good, I want a seal fur hat

No, that's poutine and kraft dinner respectively.

>gulf of Maine
>gulf
should've said that instead of "ocean" dumfucc

Why'd you have to post that picture OP, I just masturbated and now I'm hard again.

mermaid dogs

>over fishing is not a problem in the ocean

I can't begin to understand how retarded you leafs are

I can almost understand.
After crunching a few of those cute skulls my cock would be fucking diamonds.

Because nobody farms seals, you stupid fuck.

That's why my fellow North African negroes are taking over your filthy country. Darwinism at its best.

>caring about overfishing
it doesn't directly affect me so why should i care?
>but muh sushi chingchong
kys with a butter knife for being so dum

>americans are too emasculated to kill for sustinance

>canacucks need to kill animals with literally no legs when they have given birth or are just a few days old

fun

Muh climate change

>leafs beg the government to let them club fat, legless fur-slinkies while their young are sucking their tits still
day of the rake when

Seals, especially those cute white ones make comfy slippers

How do you even become a professional seal Hunter? I'm guessing they're all natives?

>destroying a whole ecology
>over fishing will not affect me in any way either now or later

tell me your joking, fucking leaf

far left leaves a shit trail for others to follow

Yo I'm Canadian. Don't give a fuck about scoring goals I just wanna win face offs and hurt people, legally.

>Least Concern
They're not even remotely close to being anywhere near endangered.

Not yet....

No. The seal hunt is sustainable. Please mind your own nation's business

>I'll let the farmers do all the work for me

Fake news. Seal hunting happens late March every year.

lemme guess:

you live in a trailer park on state assistance and your surroundings includes rubbish accumulated from the past year

>professional seal hunter

is that like professional baby stabber

watch out those babies are wily

So build a wall if you're so triggered, Jose.

This shit is fucking disgusting, honestly. I don't get it.

Are you talking about muslim being?

goddam this is funny

Oh yeah. Cause none of you faggots get involved in our issues.
>inb4 but your politics effect us
Then fix your system so our politics doesn't effect you.
Faggot

The US systematically kills countless millions of animals yearly, forcing animals to live in inhumane conditions

A few countries around the world retain some traditional forms of hunting where the animals live natural lives, free in the wild.

but REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE they're cute so muh feelings

>is that like professional baby stabber
The word you're looking for is "abortionist."

So a baby seal runs into a club.

>Overfishing cannot continue, the depletion of fisheries poses a major threat to the food supply of millions of people!
oh no, not the millions of plebs that rely on fishing for nutrients and meds.
idc i'm vegan

Fuck Canada. They have their shit so backwards it's not even funny.

"Refugees" is being a bit optimistic. More like seagulls.

We should bomb them instead forget the middle east we need to build war in Canada

Seals are fucking tasty faggot. The younger the better.

You a sound like a pedo

Obsess over us some more, hoser.

We're talking about fucking seals here. What are you some pedo faggot?

The harp seals are the treat to conservation eating fish stocks when they grow up.

The Harp seal isn't endangered, or at risk.

The cull is used to prevent over population.

FUCK YOU

YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW GOOD SEAL HUNTING IS

YOUR ARE A FUCKING BETA KEK FROM PETA AREN'T YOU

GET THE FUCK OFF OUR BOARD

IF YOU CANNOT TOLERATE HUNTING : AND HUNTING THAT HAS A POSITIVE OUTPUT ON LOCALS AND ENVIRONMENT :

YOU DESERVE TO BE RAPED BY A BEAR

Seals are pretty fucking vicious and deserve death, however they need to continue organically breeding otherwise no more seal fur. Fucking retarded injuns

>I-I just need the meat!
>I-it's for fur I swear!
>T-they eat too many fish
Polar bears already have it rough, cut them some slack by not overhunting their primary food source. Hunt something that's actually impressive, like a moose, a wolverine, or a bear. Nobody will be impressed with you bashing some slow, furry sausage's head in. Hunt something powerful or something elusive you beta faggots

This guys get it

Also: if we let the over-populate : it would cause a drastic fish extinction in the north which in the end would endanger their own specie and others...

Don't forget Human is part of the natural cycle of life

Fur & fun,slipping & sliding trying to club the little fucks is fun as hell & you get paid for it

god i fucking hate seals so goddamn much

Explain how polar bears living in the Hudson Bay are eating seals off the coast of Labrador?

I don't get how clubbing them is a sport
They're defenseless flailing fat sea weiner meat, imo comparable to those starter serial killers who capture and hurt defenseless small animals, if you want an easy sport just play golf or something

take it easy there doug
no need for the caps, you'll get your killing

CITIES FAGS ARE THE WORST KIND OF FAGS

You never went in the wilderness didnt you?
Cause you're completely disconnected from REALITY, like all fucking

ENTITLED CITYFAGS

>hunt something impressive
They're hunted for their pelts, meat and oils, not for anyone's ego

Pretty sure I've seen somewhere that they used to hunted just for the pure sport of it

>tfw have seal fur gloves

feelswarmman.jpg

I thought you faggots hated regulations.

wew.

The seal hunt is sustainable, and could likely have a longer season than DFO has announced.

fake news

the fish would go instinct, so their own population

HUMANS ARE ANIMALS TOOO

FUCKING CITYFAGS GET /OUT/
REEE