Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/alberto-barbosa
youtube.com/watch?v=CKKzfC50m74
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Universal Studios is the real redpill you wanker

Went to Disney land as a child. I was so disappointed at the lack of good rides

disney world is alot better

Pleasure Island.

Mr Toads wild ride is actually legendary.
>Toad is bad driver (presumably drunk)
>Hits and kills someone one day
>Goes to prison for life sentence
>Breaks out
>Gets hit by train
>Goes to Hell
>Ride ends

It's fucking great desu

>tfw they destroyed Norway in the World Showcase and turned it into Frozen Land.

RIP Maelstrom.

Splash Mountain in Disney World is the most red pilled. It's based of the old 1940s movie "Song of the South." The original lyrics to the most famous song in it goes like this." Zip a dee Doo dah, Zip a dee day, Niggers are inferior in every way." Really good!!!!!

Where in Epcot you get the best food?

I have only tried China and Germany, it was pretty good

Universal Studios is 10 times better

agreed

wow that fucking sucks

I actually went to Disneyland recently with wife and then 5 year old son

The park itself is ok but It's absolutly disgusting how many spics are around

The best place is Jungle, Tomorrowland, and the New Orleans sections.

>Jungle
Show white explorers uncovering the worlds mysteries

>Tomorrowland
What could have been if niggers and spics didn't draw all the money for Gibbs

>New Orleans
1800 America, what more can I say

Oh and Wild West is cool too

I think it's frontier land

The fish and chips are amazing in England.
Sometimes I go there just for them

t. Annual pass holder and Florida fag

Have you been there or something?

How would you know

>Be me
>Walking around in Didney Worl
>See a nigger parent arguing with child
>Kid wants a souvenir
>Mom doesn't want to pay
>Minor chimpout ensues
>Mfw I realize I'm in Animal Kingdom

There is also a resort there called "Disney Dixie Landings!" It has an old south cotton theme to it. The areas that surround the resort have different plantation names. It's great!!!! The old saying is "anything that has the term plantation attached to it has to be good. 100% chance it's nigger free!!!!!"

Spics buy the yearly passes for locals and take over the fucking park. Did you have to wait in long hellish lines?

Cuz i've been there

Fuck Gaylord

This pic is a turn off.

>Pleasure Island.
RIP
P.I. was awesome, every night at midnight had a New Year's Eve celebration with fireworks.
The Adventurer's Club was incredible.
Now it's all gone.
Disney replaced it with over-priced shopping and dining

The most red pilled amusement park is Kennywood in Pittsburgh

>family owned for over 100 years of continuous operation
>designated as a national historical landmark
>not a single corporate kike media cross-promotion in sight (i.e. no looney tunes like six flags or rides named after capeshit characters)
>has a ride for small children called "Noah's Ark"
>old school roller coasters, including one of the oldest continuously operating wooden roller coasters in the world
>only about $40 for admission, half what disney charges

Fuck! There now
Animal kingdom hotel

Ask now
Need sleep

Proof

>t. Epcot

What does this "t" letter mean? Is it short for something?

People mean to use it as a synonym for "from" or "sincerely".

epcot is the fucking bomb my wall building friend. go when they do that food festival, so butt fucking amazing.

Seems like a cool park. Hershey and Dorney look cool too. Maybe I'll take a trip to PA someday.

NOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCK YOU KIKES ISNER YOULL PAY FOR THIIIIIIS

I hate that hotel, too many African niggers lingering around the lobby for theming. Disgusting really. The rooms are nice though, and its cool you can see zebras and giraffes from your balcony.

knowyourmeme.com/memes/alberto-barbosa

canada steak house, but you need reservations like a year in aadvance

Lol only thing keeping me sane canuck

ALL THE fu king parks suck

Bad

I know someone...
This hoyel under 200 a night
Half off

NEVER COMING TO DISNEY AGAIN

MONEY Trapp

Epcot was until the ride that explained how dinosaurs are our friends because they died and turned into fossil fuels (presented by Exxon and Texaco) was turned into Ellen Degeneres yapping her dyke flap about the environment and the evils of petroleum.

Btw

ALLLLLLL THE BEER SUCKS IN EPCOT

AMERICA SHOULD HAVE MCDONALDS,
DND AND CRAFT BEER

AMERICAN BEER BEST.
PERIOD.

Nezt in place germany

You're not using the ">t. " meme correctly
Otherwise, no I have never been. Bummed me out as a kid because my dad always said California and Florida were both full of commies so we couldn't go.
In hindsight I realize how woke my dad has been all this time

the one where you go to Busch Gardens instead.

Omg
This z everything here

Im telling u

Disney world SUCKS

I've never been but I can say that Cedar Point is better.

Im actually in bed w wife now

2 kids sleep

Have to get up in 7 hrs to hit padawan training at Hollywood

No reason to Ever come here
Minus 'rite of passage '

Epcot is probably the best, yes.

How can anyone go on its a small world and not immediately reject globalism is beyond me though. So Magic Kingdom is a second runner up.

Does anybody else notice that the cast members are all flaming gay guys or fat women with gunts?

Also, I went to 3 parks last december with the gf.
So many fucking mexicans, all I could do was think "Build that fucking wall."

Ok

Meeting u at bar now

Gotta talk... allllllll faggggggssssss nuck

If u here tell me!

Annual pass holder, Epcot most red pilled. Magic Kingdom still the funnest park for the shitposting comment I make.

This is true 100%

The place is jewed to the max. Disney uses the government to put the run on any company wanting to build competition against them in Florida. Universal and Bushe Gardens are there only competition and both of those areas are land locked. Because Disney hardly has any competition they never change anything. Their best rides are fucking over 50 years old!!! I can't believe that people go into debt going there. It's such a fucking rip off, but the Jews get away with it because the masses are retarded.

P.S. Walt Disney hated the Jews and was a big Uncle Adolf fan. He sounded like a great man. He would be turning in his grave knowing that his company he built from scratch, is run by the kikes.

One of these days I will return to Eptcot and have a drink at every bar in every country ad get shitfaced around the world.

Disney /was/ Uncle Adolf, user...

Sorry pal, I was there in November. I'm still pissed about it as you can tell. $$$$

I know a lot about the place because I loved it as a kid.

>Mickey won't touch any of them.

Paris Disneyland is shit. Disney Studios was even worse, although the entrance was pretty neat.

Dunno 'bout California.

Magic Kingdom Orlando is the best Disney park I've been to for sure.
Epcot is a close second.

The other two Orlando ones are meh at best.

hell fucking yeah i was in the one at paris

best thing that could happend to a 10 year old

> animal kingdom is meh

I went to DisneyWorld when I was little. Disneyland more recently. I'd say the most red pilled park is Knott's Berry Farm. The entire park is wild west themed, that's pretty self explanatory

Might as well go to a Zoo.

It's just an expensive zoo.

indiana jonesnennensnesnes tho

Wife took me to Disneysea in Tokyo, gotta admit, they really work on the details, and the shows were alright too.

That's pretty neat. Like a mini-Europe.

The level of details was pretty amazing, it was like autism with an unlimited budget.

I googled more pictures. They have a little Venice area too? Obviously not 1:1 reproductions, but very close to reality, with some fantasy thrown in.
Disney Sea looks like Epcot on steroids.

I've been to DisneyWorld twice, Disneyland 5 times.

DisneyWorld is better and the people there tend to be better too since it's not as cucked compared to california. Once in Disneyland california my mom was in the bathroom and this tranny walked in and just stood by the side for about 15 minutes looking at women.

Crowds and lines sucked, but I was surprised by how much I enjoyed it. Walked 27km all day, but I would go again sometime.

They look nicely dressed

Disneyland is full of spics these days. They pay like $20 a month for season passes. That's the special price for locals and all of the locals are spics.

>Living on the West Coast

they all fucking suck and treat their customers like trash you're better off hiking or going to a national park/spring. the only park I ever liked was a water park called waterworld i think its called and its in florida. might not exist anymore

>Go to Disneyland on a Tuesday in the slowest season possible in February. Oh good, at least it shouldn't be croweded
>Park is packed with spics, gooks, niggers, dot heads
>As stated, illegals pay monthly plan for CA residents like $13/month so they can take their whole wetback illegal family on any disposable income they have
>Cannot walk anywhere that is not in a smelly crowd of filth and mud
>Best ride Space Mountain 1.5 hour line, down a bit from the usual 2 hours
>Indiana Jones breaks down. Pirates down
>Every other ride sucks except Thunder Mountain
>Go on 4 shit rides the whole day with 1 hour wait time each

>Pay $120 for a ticket for this shit + any overpriced food or (((merchandise))) if you like getting jewed even more

If you go there in Summer time or peak times, FUKKING LOL KYS brb 3 hour line for space mountain

Disneyland is the most overrated meme ever created. Was Walt a jew or did his product get goyed?

It used to be a white paradise, though

If you want a feel trip of pain about how things were:
youtube.com/watch?v=CKKzfC50m74

same shit here in florida the spics are actually ok but the international students oh my gawd I wish they would fuck off.

Walt was not a fan of Jews. Disneyland, the place to escape all the bs was goyimd

Cedar Point is best Americans theme park. Period.

this is true, cause all of disneylands are just jew dream lands, and yea they took them and turned them into it, some idea they want to steal from you, which isnt even TRUE, cuase its a park

It used to be a place you would take you family to, now it's a place you go to so you can feel like a kid again and hold off being responsible and mature for even longer

Disney's plan was to create an amusement park for people of quality. Carnivals and such were for impoverished trash. Everyone thought he was crazy. He insisted that charging real money would keep the riff raff out.

No wonder the Jews in control now offer "discounts" to Hispaniards in order to pollute his vision.

cause its all pure propoganda or it wouldnt have to carry on

disney is fucking shit and a gigantic waste of money

islands of adventure is where its at

what does /pol think of SeaWorld?

I went once when I was a kid.

I cried because it was so awful and boring. My family went to universal studios the next day and I had a great time.

It's seriously shit, even if I lived a block away I would never go. That was 15-16 years ago and I'm still kind of upset.

This.
Islands is the best hands down.

Only problem is that old Dueling Dragons is nowhere near as good as old Dueling Dragons.

Never was a huge fan of Universal, but it's going to be pretty cool when it gets its own Nintendo section.

*new Dueling Dragons

Fuck that, the spics are way worse at islands of adventure. Been a passholder for both parks in orlando and disney has at least classier people. Universal is just chimps and spics.

place sucks this though smaller will always be better . its all concentrated and not spread out over a hundred miles like Disney world

why did they change it anyway? safety?

this is true but i'd still rather go to universal than be bored at disney

>why did they change it anyway? safety?

If I recall, I believe someone's slipper flew off at the point where the two dragons would curve inward and it hit a person on the other dragon.

>They pay like $20 a month for season passes.

This is straight up wrong. Local spics have extended family and friends that work there and they get in for free whenever they want.

T. Local Spic

Also
>muh jobs nobody else wants

Japan was pretty dope iirc

also
Uni was damn fun - fuck JK rowling but the harry botter world was bretty gud

>This entire thread

Nobody gives a shit about that shitty park, m8.

Used to think they were the most redpilled park with "White Thunder" lol. Now that Blue Horizons (my waifu) is gone and they've gone and cucked the shit out of Atlantis I'm no so sure. They never should've caved to PETA.

>two of the same B&M coaster

One just a bit taller. KYS lol

The park has definitely had better days. White Thunder is still there, that ride needs some serious updating. I'd say it's doing pretty well for having so many SJW's working in their production team (I work there so I see what goes on behind the scenes).

I understand how their opposition works better than their PR team. Giving PETA what they wanted would not make them back off. Now because we catered to PETA we have to spend millions of dollars creating a new orca show that the whales couldn't care less about because they do all the same jumps.

>(((Disney)))

>red-pilled

Although I do enjoy Epcot's over-the-top cultural stereotypes.

Tower of Terror is also fun.

Fun fact, Epcot started as a corporate funded experimental city of the future. ExPerimental City Of Tomorrow.