I was in the South tower, aka WTC II, the 2nd of the two buildings 'hit' by a 'plane' yet the 1st to fall...

I was in the South tower, aka WTC II, the 2nd of the two buildings 'hit' by a 'plane' yet the 1st to fall. We were on the 72nd floor - essentially right below the 'strike'. Yet the stairwells all the way down were bearable heat wise so I'm not buying the "The fire burned so hot it melted the steel beams" notion at all. We were told that a incident took place in WTC I and we should stay put until further notice so the evacuation of that building isn't compromised. Shortly after we felt a severe shock that knocked me and others out of their chairs as well as cubicle walls. Many of us decided to nix the directive to stay put. We used the stairs and heard, consistent (timed) explosions all the way down to the ground floor. Once we hit the Concourse it was a complete disaster: the walls, which are made of 15" solid marble, had huge sections blasted away laying on the floor... some of it looked pulverized and some was like a powder scattered all around. One of the service elevators near the PATH train entrance had its doors blasted outward! Those steel doors were shredded!! Outside was chaos and it was difficult to tell what was going on, where to go for help, etc. I decided to get as far as I could from the building. I got about 3 blocks away on Fulton St. when I heard a series of high pitched explosive sounds and a something that sounded like a steam train trying to gather momentum. I turned around and saw the building I just left coming down with a pillar of dust and debris as tall as a office building barreling down the street. All I could do was hit the street, cover my head and pray. I stood up covered in a fine, grey dust with huge slabs of steel and glass all over the place. Why I didn't get impaled or crushed...I had no idea at the time. I've since understood why. Yet I've also developed COPD -- not unlike most of the folks who came in contact with that 'dust'.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SlOn0KuFMSI
youtube.com/watch?v=8DOnAn_PX6M
youtu.be/0STS7HBi5Cw
youtube.com/watch?v=23yfBWH8Hjk
history.com/topics/9-11-timeline
youtube.com/watch?v=G43zl4fzDQg
youtube.com/watch?v=3qFa9_JjlYc
cnn.com/SPECIALS/2001/trade.center/tenants2.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_tenants_in_2_World_Trade_Center
youtube.com/watch?v=kRaKHq2dfCI
abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=6870794&page=1#.UEgEJESG9uk
nydailynews.com/new-york/9-11-claims-victim-article-1.319564
flightaware.com/live/flight/N613AA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

> I was in the South tower

Not even going to read further until you prove it

I couldn't possibly detail everything I experienced in this forum. That was just to give folks a basic idea of what I dealt with and observed. I can say without doubt that 911 was a VERY sophisticated endeavor that some camel riding extremists could NOT possibly pull off. Not by themselves in any case. That being so, who helped them that had the kind of resources to use a security sweep as a cover to plant weaponized explosives in both those expansive buildings? I am referring to the fact that in early August, weeks before, there was a systematic closure of floors in WTC I/II for a 'security check'. We all got notice of when our floors were being done and essentially got two days off with pay. I did some research a few years ago and found out that Bush's cousin is on the Board of Directors of that security corporation along with several Bush family associates! Now that's scary.

>15 years later

TOO SOON

I don't doubt you. I remember investigating this whole thing, yeah. This is all part of their stuff, you know.

There was definitely a nuclear-like trigger involved, there were explosives placed throughout the building. But the nuclear trigger with electrostatic ignition is what caused those timed explosions. see the following

youtube.com/watch?v=SlOn0KuFMSI

>Barometric explosive with nuclear trigger.

911 was obviously an inside job

youtube.com/watch?v=8DOnAn_PX6M

nobody can deny this doc

Bless you friend, were gonna get these son of a bitches, were never stop investigating until we do.

Rip NYPD FDNY E-911 Responders and family/friends

>Yet I've also developed COPD

Yeah that's what I was thinking. I'm sorry you got fucked on 9-11. But yeah, you're probably gonna get a lung disease.

Nebulized glutathione can rapidly reduce symptoms of COPD and if used regularly, can reverse pulmonary damage. This may be the single most important treatment for cystic fibrosis, a genetic disease in which thick mucus can build up in the lungs and be very difficult to expel. Many compounding pharmacies now offer liquid glutathione, and it’s easy to find nebulizers at your local drug store. Glutathione is considered the most potent anti-oxidant our body produces. It’s a string of three amino acids (glutamine cysteine, and glycine) made by every single cell in our bodies. Oxygen itself is an oxidant, and glutathione is the major complex that provides the balance between oxygen levels necessary for life, but not so much that our blood vessels “oxidize” (kind of like rusting).
Glutathione is a superb detox agent and helps protect us against a myriad of irritants including pollution, poisons, drugs and heavy metals. It’s important to always use the “reduced” form of glutathione, also known as GSH. “Reduced” has to do with a biochemical process called “redox.” “Reduction” in this context means attaching an electron to a “radical” molecule, which is missing an electron and desperately trying to become stable by “grabbing” an electron. GSH neatly stabilizes this cascade of destruction and inflammation. Moreover, inhaling liquid GSH isn’t the only way to benefit from this fantastic natural healing molecule — although that’s probably the best delivery method for lung diseases. Because GSH is not very stable, some very innovative researchers have
been looking into ways of extending the useful shelf life of GSH for decades. Fairly recently there has been a breakthrough with liposomal technology.

Bump for great justice.

hope you get the medical treatment you need, god bless you

Alex?
Is that you, Alex?

Heat rises halfwit

bump

>72nd floor

Well, what a coincidence. You must have been very powerful.

Yes ahmed good job. The more you blame terrorism on the government, the more the conservacucks love you

Israel benefitted from 9/11. Nobody else did.

9/11 was planned by Mossad, assisted by the CIA, and carried out by tin can rent-a-terrorists who were trained by radical islamist groups which were CIA and Safari Club assets.

Why? Greater Israel. Pipelines. MIC and oil money.

>did some research a few years ago and found out that Bush's cousin.
There are way too many (((coincidences))) with the bush family and major events.
>JFK assassination
>Reagan attempted assassination
>9/11

I'm sure there more those are just the most widely known.

Shill

The only logical explanation who was behind 9/11 is zionism.

Without Israel over 3000 Americans would not have lost their lives on that day

It actually wasn't carried out by "rent-a-terrorists"

It was done by professional CIA "assets"

As well as all of the Jewish employees that had off that day.

debatable.

I say probably not. What kind of in-the-know person would off themselves? Nah. The hijackers probably really were dumb enough to think they were flying for 77 virgins.

This

Just stop. You don't know what the hell happened.

There were no fucking Saudi's flying any planes.

youtu.be/0STS7HBi5Cw

Trump knew the truth before any of us

youtube.com/watch?v=23yfBWH8Hjk

LARPing an event from 15 years ago, this is a new age of faggotry

Why did literally none of your coworkers, or yourself, have a parachute? Working in a skyscraper I thought that'd be a common idea in case it was on fire or falling

oh cool, a "remote control planes" shill trying to spam the thread.

get bent

assuming this isn't copypasta, you're in my prayers.

The windows were a lot smaller than you think, dumbass.

>shill trying to spam the thread

Oh boy, you know nothing of what you speak about. They should just kill you now. They will eventually but just get it over with already.

k keep me posted

Mohammed Atta and the other hijackers aboard American Airlines Flight 11 crash the plane into floors 93-99 of the North Tower

history.com/topics/9-11-timeline

Considering the fact that everyone speaking out about this event is dying from a double tap to the head, it's not really LARPing as more people want to speak out yet cannot.

At that height, wind tunnels between neighboring skyscrapers are unpredictable and would probably send you flying into the side of a building, thus removing all your potential for drag and a safe landing

You would need to push off the tower itself so far away to not get caught up by it, you probably have a

Yet they're alive today. What a coincidence.

>I was in the South Tower

SLIDE THREAD

i was in the South Tower as well, I faintly recall the smells and the vibrations, but as an engineer, it was literally nothing. The whole event made me pretty sleepy, absolutely nothing even to discuss. Did you hear Trump thought it was a bomb? As a former bombardier, I know first hand this wasn't the case, so he can btfo right now

Slide this down your throat and swallow, you bitch.

youtube.com/watch?v=G43zl4fzDQg

Nice digits, wonder what kek is trying to explain here

Honestly, if I were to play along, all I want is this. Simply this.

Describe the scene in the area just outside the towers, in detail. Describe the debris, the sights you saw.

Did anything stand out to you in particular?

holy shit

Hes saying someone will get whacked in the near future

It's 2am and I'm going to need some tl;dr on this

subtle shill troll

Save the damn photos and read them later, lazy ass.

There were dozens of Israeli operatives found all over the east coast near embassies, agency headquarters (even Langley), on and around 9/11

Notice how the floors hit on the North tower (93-99 ) matched what the Israeli artists 'E Team' lit up for their art project 6 months earlier (March 2001).

I've read and watched tons of 9/11 conspiracy theories, but I have never heard of the 5 Israelis detained for being on a roof trying to get the best viewpoint of the WTC...

Where was this released?

Jesus this is stupid. Everyone in those buildings deserved to die, just like the dumb fucking firefighters and cops. Human garbage all around

Explain yourself

>Sup Forums
>a forum

OP is what's killing Sup Forums.

Technically an imageboard is a type of forum, if you consider this place a free discussion of ideas...

>I've read and watched tons of 9/11 conspiracy theories, but I have never heard of the 5 Israelis detained for being on a roof trying to get the best viewpoint of the WTC...
>Where was this released?
youtube.com/watch?v=3qFa9_JjlYc

Good God

We're going to die soon aren't we?

Go away Fagland

Well you'll join them soon.

Get ready for that mesothelioma, i give you another 8 years OP. Make good use of it.

I don't think so. Five is a heavy number though. I don't think I've ever wanted anything as much as I want the truth behind 9/11 to blow wide open. Nothing has been right since then. You can feel it. The tension is unbearable. I want the resolution to come at last.

You want the truth? Okay.

We needed justification for invading Iraq so we took down two buildings, shot down a plane in Pennsylvania, and sent a missile into the Pentagon. Cheney was getting too much heat so the US Government had to create a mass hysteria in order to throw everyone off the scent.

We killed Saddam who had nothing to do with this. The reason was because the Iraqi's did not want to provide the CIA with any information on who has any intel on plane hijacking. Since they didn't listen, they were dealt with.

Larry Silverstein took out a massive insurance policy on the WTC building(s) and was paid very well.

We killed Gaddafi for no reason as well (we just made it up) and Assad is likely to be next. Either him or Kim-Jong Un.

Went to the 9/11 museum in NY, built right alongside of the preserved sites and columns underground. There was no big mention of WTC 7 collapsing. I asked a memorial worker (who was a steelworker on skyscrapers back in the day) about WTC 7 and he said he's never seen anything fall like that before.

At the very end of the exhibit there's a small panel dedicated to conspiracy theorists and how people questioned the official report, but they claimed most of the theories were debunked. They did expose everyone to the threat of radical Islamic terror, which was refreshing considering how most liberals are becoming more progressive and defending of Islam.

this

Okay so how about that fucking proof?

Surely you have at least one thing that proves you worked at the WTC.

Yet that time, it wasn't the Muslims.

I guarantee if OP posts any proof, they'd end up dead within the year. I'd bet money on it.

cnn.com/SPECIALS/2001/trade.center/tenants2.html

I don't see any tenants listed for floor 72

>We killed Gaddafi for no reason as well

France wanted his gold (he was going to use it to back Libya's own currency, which we obviously don't allow)

Got proof they are killing people associated with witnesses to the attack?

Why are they so desperate to hide something 15 years old?

So you are saying that the first tower got hit and you waited for the "instruction" to run downstairs?
There got to be some way to prove you were there.

What exactly did you see since the first plane hit? did you see any body? or plane parts? did you see any strange wires being taped? anywhere since the impact of the plane will make them visible,did the building moved when the second plane hit? I can assume by looking at the picture that you were somewhere above that wing?

What was the reaction of security personnel? did you saw anyone on your way down with the expression on his face "I knew this was going down"?

>KYS if larping,seriously.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_tenants_in_2_World_Trade_Center

Morgan Stanley operated floors 59-72

>blatant disinfo

I hope you die miserably, begging for your mother

what the hell is your flag?

I love to fap to planes i still remember fapping the skin off it on 9/11

New IP that has not geo data

Because it's their greatest mystery.

youtube.com/watch?v=kRaKHq2dfCI

That man is now dead. Wonder how?

abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=6870794&page=1#.UEgEJESG9uk

This woman was murdered

nydailynews.com/new-york/9-11-claims-victim-article-1.319564

That guy was whacked

How many more do you need?

Pretty mind blowing.

So this is almost certainly some faggot going on Sup Forums and making shit up, but we can't question him because the government will kill him if he proves he's at least somewhat credible? Okay buddy.

Why wouldn't they kill him for what he's already posted?

You fucking nigger.

sick

RIP the surrounding area for half a mile. Asbestos is a helluva carcinogen.

Because right now, he's just a chihuahua. You need to be a pit bull before you get taken out. If you don't understand that, you're not understanding the gravity behind those who publicly whistleblow about 9/11.

They end up murdered. You honestly think Mossad and the CIA want people to know how the magic trick was done? Nah. They David Copperfield'd your asses and that's how it'll stay for a long, long time.

>They David Copperfield'd your asses

Did they, though?

That's retarded. You're retarded. Fuck chihuahuas and pitbulls, and fuck David Copperfield too.

Post proof OP, or nobody gives a shit.

That's what I thought faggot.

"We were there to document the events."
-one of the dancing Israelis confessed in Israeli tv

Just go back to r3ddit or Sup Forums or whatever fucking cesspool you crawled your NEET ass out of, boy.

flightaware.com/live/flight/N613AA

There's more than just that plane though. And why was it owned by Wilmington Trust?

Now you're starting to ask the dangerous questions.