Property is theft

Other urls found in this thread:

lesvisible.net/DOCS/MastersOfDeception.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Israel did 9/11

lesvisible.net/DOCS/MastersOfDeception.pdf

how

brap

that while posting a model with a brand expensive swim suit, kill yourself norway

Accusing me of theft is a violation of the NAP. I am sending my private army to rape you in self-defence.

Government controlling property and means of production is theft.

Dont be servile scum. Be an adult and own/maintain your own property. Help others, be a good citizen.

sage

Then evidently stealing must be ok under some circumstances.

how can you have a concept of theft if you don't accept the concept of property?

Check. Must be true, digits check out. Or maybe that girl made Kek sauce those digits.

Is lounge really that expensive?
I've only seen exclusively european and south american women wear that brand
I don't think the roasties here in america have heard of it, but soon they will, and soon it's all they will wear

words is dumb

prove me wrong fuckboi you cant

Are the Norge from yesterday about that anons cringey libshit hippy fag friend on goybook?

> pic
Property on means of reproduction is definetly theft, it should be made public.

Success is oppression

retardation should be a punishable crime.

people like you need to hang.

Brains are for zombies

>Property is theft
>So let me steal your property.

How about no.

The concept of theft requires property to be valid thus you can't use a concept to invalid. It would be like trying to argue language is meaningless while using the meaningfulness of language to convey the message.

Can't have theft without property.
Can't have civilization without the fruits of your labour being protected from thieves that would rather take it by force than produce.

Dat ass is stealin my boner

>property is theft
>so give all your property to the government
>so they can control all the property

communism was a mistake
fight for what you want or die

Property is responsibility, you dirty hippy. Are you a Russian rape baby from the winter war?

Fuck that was Finland. Go fuck yourself before Muhammad does

THIS IS A DISTRACTION THREAD

I'd nut in her, but definitely not relationship material. Chick who flaunts her ass like that is shopping for D 24/7.