When did you grow out of science Sup Forums?

When did you grow out of science Sup Forums?

15 here

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ql_TTguKxnE
youtube.com/watch?v=S4oT2EbDONs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>When it must be explained to you that the Earth is that fucking huge

You must be at least 18 years old to post on this website.

This post is so american

WAIFU ROULLETE THREAD

I dont know you tell me.

It works because of the science of scale, you absolute mong.

cam lens

Rolling

I think I'm broken, since I recognize at least 50% of them.

Rolling.

MODS

I'm with you bro. One day these goyim will realize they've been fooled. Everyone laughs at us flat earthers, but we know something.

It's called a horizon line, not a curvature line, and you can never escape it.

Not everyone here is as mentally retarded as OP, rest assured. Only roughly 1/4 of americans are that potato.

the earth is a cube you dumb nigger
sage

>only 50%

Fucking casual

OP is just guessing his singles. Move along.

I grew out of science when i discoevered anime

BTFO

C'mon 45

How is this possible

on this?

reminder that you can't sage if you post an image

> down camera angles
> why is there no curve?

Don't be an idiot.

What if the earth is bigger than we think?

Technically. The Earth is flat. The problem is that the Earth is so large that it warps space around such that it appears round outside of that gravitational bubble.

And, technically, the Sun does rotate around the Earth, as observed from the Earth. If the Earth is observed from the Sun, the planet will be seen to rotate around it.

Relativity is a bitch. And everything you know is wrong.

This thread is too autistic

Roll

>The problem is that the Earth is so large that it warps space around such that it appears round outside of that gravitational bubble.
Never breed or give any child any kind of information.

shitty photoshop juw

roll

rawl

hmm

Did you stop believing in gravity or something?
Rollan

Never talk to me that way again, sweetie.

Rowlin

roll

roll 48 lets go

>believing in gravity

When science becomes its own religion you have to believe in it because you can't measure or recreate it.

If the Earth is a disc, then why does the sun fall below the horizon to make night in one part of the world at the same time that it rises over the horizon to make day in another? That's literally impossible on a disc, it would always be visible at all times.

roll

Okay, but how come everything else in space is round

OP need to learn math so he can verify that the earth isn't flat and finally become a faggot.

Kira best girl

The earth is flat. Many round world conspiracy internet scientist will tell you diffrent. Don't belive them if you want to avoid being called a tinfoil.

R O L L

solid derail

roll

Perspective, you cannot see an infinite distance. Imagine you're on a straight highway. The road will eventually narrow to a point on the horizon. The sun works similarly as it moves around the disc.

That's not how the vanishing point works.

Rollan

please go to the nearest bridge and jump off, for humanity.

THE EARTH ISN'T FUCKING FLAT YOU MORONIC THUNDERDICK.

the earth is an oblate sheroid and its fucking gigantic, but you can easily see its curve. go to any place where there are boats with a pair of binoculars when the boat reaches the horizon the hull will disappear before the mast. THIS IS THE CURVE OF THE EARTH.

roll

roll

Kek this guy. Get yourself a better zoom and you will be able to see the boat after its "vanished over the horizon". P900 coolpix plenty of videos of your phenomenon out there on the tubes

888 pls

Kurisu pls

I think they think the sun is a flashlight

ok explain to me how on a flat earth plate tectonics is possible.

>When did you grow out of science Sup Forums?

3/10 troll harder newfag.

Rolls

Roll

and just for the record, even with your p900 eventually the boat would vanish in the same way just taking longer due to the increased zoom of the binoculars.

>mason get
how apt. in your example, after the binoculars dont work, get a nikon p900 out and VOILA
the boat is back in full view, your eyes and binoculars just weren't strong enough!
youtube.com/watch?v=ql_TTguKxnE

Roll

thats not how spheres work
see at 30 miles there should be seven thousand inches of drop
youtube.com/watch?v=S4oT2EbDONs

come on 79

you can't possibly be this fucking stupid. THE POINT I WAS MAKING IS THE HULL DISAPPEARS BEFORE THE FUCKING MAST BECAUSE OF THE CURVATURE OF THE EARTH

WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH YOUR BETTER BINOCULARS I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT SEEING THE GOD DAMN BOAT BUT THE FACT ONE PART OF THE FUCKING BOAT DISAPPEARS BEFORE THE REST OF IT YOU STUPID FUCKING AUTISTIC TROGLODYTE.

COME ON FOURCHANNEL REPLY TO MY EPIC POST

pls give me a red pilled gf

When I had more than
>1 post by this id

Isn't it held in by gravity?

Railing

Rollin"

Best fucking explanation so far.
saved.

Gravity is an invention by the Jews

got em

>I don't believe in (((science)))
>my father is also my brother

kys my man

When somone says "That's not how x works," they can and should be promptly ignored. That is a non-rebuttal.

roll

Senjougahara get
>mfw hachikuji or yotsugi

Flat-eathers are fucking morons

This

roll

When did you fall out of the conditioning and became to smart for the reptilian Jews lies?

might as well roll

BTFO in a single image. Flattard threads belong on .

Tectonics is a lie from the chinese you silly goose

rolling, let's go

>100,000 ft above a 42,240,000 ft "ball"
Gee, faggot. You got me there.

DESU !

please die, the earth radius is 3959 miles. you can't see the curve with your naked eye you stupid fucking idiot unless you were literally in space you dumb mother fucker.

using the boat and binoculars is an easy way to prove the curvature of the earth without needing to be in space to see it.

THIS ISN'T FUCKING HARD YOU STUPID CUNTS.

The delusion is unreal with this one.
>I saw it disappear
>I don't care if I can still see it with better quality camera! It disappeared over the horizon and is gone forever!

Rin pls