SHILLS IN FULL FORCE

HIGH ENERGY WOKE EDITION!!!!!!ALERT!!!!!!!!HIGH ENERGY WOKE EDITION

Obamas defense deputy accidentally admits Obama white house spied on Trump live on TV
IGNORE ALL SHILLS AND SLEEPY POSTING (YOU)ADDICTS. SPREAD TO ALL KIKE MEDIA PLATFORMS FOR THE NORMIES!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=gapRNpEjXUo
IGNORE SHILLS

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/pedogate/@v4vapid/awan-brotherhood-hackers-in-the-house-a-webb-companion-day-139-summary
youtube.com/watch?v=6Zbi0XmGtMw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

saged :)

She didn't say that at all... she said she wanted the intel on Russia to be released before Trump took office.

TAKE A LOOK AT THE CATALOG AND COUNT THE SLIDE AND DISTRACTION THREADS GOING ON THAT HAVE LITTLE TO NOTHING TO DO WITH POLITICS!

Ahhh more lies from the liberal leaf maple media corporation.

IGNORE TROLLS AND SHILLS FIENDING FOR (YOU'S)

It's in the fucking video.

Yeah you would like me to believe your moosey leaf lies wouldn't you?

JUST TAKE A LOOK AT ALL THE PICTURES OF NUDE OR SEXUALIZED WOMEN ON THE CATALOG RIGHT NOW. THEY ARE TRYING TO DISTRACT YOU FROM THE TRUTH.

STUPID LEAF

I'm so sleepy, getting tired.

I'm sleepy fellow anons. I'm so tired, I think I'm going to log off now and get some sleep. You should ignore shill threads

While the video is revealing, it's not quite the silver bullet you're alluding to. But you're still right about slide threads, they seem to have kicked it up a little tonight.

oh and go Bump your mother

What is this meme? I am spooped

I'm so sleepy right now. Let's just go to sleep.

SPREAD THIS TO ALL KIKE MEDIA!!!!

Someone CTR fag attempting to distract out of a thread actually posted that.
Amateur hour shit

FUCK OFF

I'm pretty tired, you feeling sleepy too?

SMOKE SOME FUCKING METH YOU PUSSIES!

fuck off

THIS

Eyyy yo, chit mang, I thot chu gnu!

Muslim spy ring in House
>Awan brothers are named: Imran, Jamal and Abid. (A 4th brother and two wives of the Awan's are also believed to be involved).
>Originally installed in congressional positions by Greg Meeks who is widely regarded as the most corrupt member of congress.
>Jackie Speier and Debbie Wasserman Schultz also requested top secret clearance for the Awan brothers.
>The Awans are Pakistani Nationals not US citizens.
>Awans worked for 31 different congressional democrats and notably 21 burglaries of these congressional offices hare alleged to have occurred.
>Awans worked under congressional members who work for top secret level congressional committees (DHS, Foreign affairs, Select intelligence committee).
>The 4 Awan brothers are rarely seen at congressional staff meetings.
>Awans are paid 2X the median salary of congressional staffers in similar positions
>Total pay to family 4-5mil
>Awans operated an external server, which is against all protocols concerning secured government information
>Awans had special access to the White House for Visas
>It is believed that the Awan server houses Hillary’s Enemies list in association with tracking information
>At least 1 of the Awan brothers operated a Fake Car dealership which shows signs of money laundering
>Since the 21 congressional burglaries, the Awans have fled to Pakistan
>Awans held their step mother prisoner in a Springfield, Virginia home, also hacked and monitored her phone
>It is believed that the Awans are part of a network feeding a global information grid in association with overseas rat-lines
>Rat-lines are routes for weapons smuggling, drug smuggling, human trafficking, organ harvesting, and sensitive information
>Awans have links to drug lines from Pakistan to Turkey, connected to Hezbolla figure, Al-Attar, and exiled Turkish national Gulen.
>Gulen operates Madrassas all over the World and is believed to have been involved in the recent assassination attempt on Erdogan, the president of Turkey

WAKE THE FUCK UP PEOPLE

THIS IS GOOD INFO BUT CAN WE PLEASE HAVE A SOURCE???!!!!?!?

steemit.com/pedogate/@v4vapid/awan-brotherhood-hackers-in-the-house-a-webb-companion-day-139-summary

Jesus, is anyone else tired as sin all of a sudden?

Is it wrong to actually like bass music?

THANK YOU user STAY WOKE. DO YOU THINK SHITLARY'S LESBIAN WENCH IS ALSO A SPY?!?!??!?!

and fucking dog shit will happen too. I'm so sick of this happening shit that never pans out specially in favor of trump. I'm fucking sick of this shit but heres a bump anyway

here is a safe for work image to attract some

THANKS FOR THE BUMP. SPREAD THIS TO NORMIES!!!

AND YOUR MOM WILL BE FUCKED BY NIGGERS. THANKS FOR THE BUMP LET LET MORE ANONS SEE THIS VIDEO.

Bump

This is le yuuuuugeee.

Being a Trump supporter is lame now. I've moved on.

DAILY REMINDER THAT ALL LEAF POSTS ARE IRRELEVANT

Nigger I need to go to bed. This is not the time for a happening.

This is nothing. Let's just go to sleep guys. Night night

Pretty much the poster child for psychopathic women. Look at the eyes.

the energy level...so low...feeling fatigue...need to sleep now...i..i..zzzzZZZZZzzzzzzZZZ

stfu, NameFag!

bump

Can you stop larping this shit? It's not funny.

>Awans worked under congressional members who work for top secret level congressional committees (DHS, Foreign affairs, Select intelligence committee).

I actually am unironically tired right now. Have a nice bump, I'll watch it tommorow. The fire better be rising.

eat rake

Bump
This seems more important than doxing a spic woman

>Evelyn Farkas face right now
>"if they found out how we knew what we knew"
They're going to say that people who use this as "evidence" of wire-tapping are grasping at straws but will not explain what she meant by that

bumping for CTR BTFO
>they're literally shilling at 1am
How genuinely stupid are these guys anyway?

BUMP
BUMP

it's all a show. it's just out there like this

Bump

Bump

Interdasting.

Get raped you fucking nigger

bump

Bump for non-slide thread

Kill all shills. Have a bump.

lol obama soon going to jail

Shills I am going to be so happy when I see your asses get executed by firing squad, literally I'm going to throw a party and then at your funeral I'm going to drive by and play loud house music while your fucking faggot worthless families are crying and trying to say a few words about your worthless faggot lives

Just so you know when you're dead after being raped to death in jail, or you're executed for protecting pedophile cannibals I'm going to be blasting shit like video related at your funeral while your family is trying to mourn your loss, because you deserve it, and it's going to happen to you

youtube.com/watch?v=6Zbi0XmGtMw

So just remember while your corpse is rotting in the ground with a prolapsed anus and multiple stab wounds to the back of your head, your family wont even get a moment of solace because this shit is going to be playing while they're crying over your worthless grave

bum-p

>Because I had a fear that somehow that information would disappear with the senior [Obama] people who left; so it would be hidden away in the bureaucracy, um, that the Trump folks – if they found out HOW we knew what we knew about their, the Trump staff, dealing with Russians – that they would try to compromise those sources and methods; meaning we no longer have access to that intelligence.
Tray Gowdy have twiteer? send it to him

Bump

Lol, russia boogie man btfo and obama bugging blown the fuck up. Trump is a master.

Would you look at the time? Time to get some rest.

Shills live in fear of American 3am, the Sup Forums Real Nigga Hour.

Bump

big if true sourceless fag go back to sleep

Le bump

bumping

OK, I'll just pretend I heard it incorrectly

Bump

see
uay uay, esto linko
¡muchos citationas!

BUMP AS FUCK , SHARIA NIGGERS FUCK OFF

Shit, she said "that's why you've got the leaking."

Does this mean that they have his phone tapped in the white house too or mics in the walls???

Sleepy posters still have no idea

Sup Forums never sleeps, ever

Bumps in the trunk

Op I like what your doing. But heres tge thing. Montgomery is the real lynch pin of Trump's case: listen to FOTPT on sound cloud recording. Trump has the recordings NSA was making. Not evidence of illegal wiretaps, not evidence of leaks or judge shopping (although he might have those too) it doesn't matter. He has the wiretap recordings. He is God now and noone not even Comey can stop him.

Bump for justice.

I have not watched it yet. What exactly did she say?

normies dont care

i heard someone tell me "well yeah they wiretapped trump but it was because he had russian mafia as guests"

>log off of Sup Forums

Wew

Obama did spy on Trump and she helped

Bump

Bump for truth

bump again

nice

have a bamp, I almost missed this

bumperino

Some lovely lady bumps

Have a bump.

At this point, why does the media keep trying to disprove Trump when shit like this happens?

I remember back in august people were saying the MSM was going to push the Russia narrative as hard they could if Trump managed to win. I figured that would be the case for a few months maybe, definitely not by the time he's inaugurated.

Little did I know they would use it as an excuse to openly spy on Trump as well as censor alternative media at every opportunity.

Pretty fucked shit.

He misspoke. Literally nothing

She doesn't admit to any spying on Trump specifically, or anything of the sort.

She admits to having intel on Russia, which you'd expect, and that intel leading to a possible connection to trump staff, and therefore worrying about that information going missing, when trump takes office. Which all sounds perfectly fine and logical.

It seems pretty simple desu, they monitor Russian communications, notice communication between Russia and trump staff. Hide said information before trump takes office, due to it possibly being unconstitutional and/or illegal.