Be honest

Do you believe deep down that Russia hacked the election?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bxnJJx5kXwk
cnn.com/2016/10/19/politics/election-day-russia-hacking-explained/
discord.gg/Qe6cv
scout.ai/story/the-rise-of-the-weaponized-ai-propaganda-machine
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No I do not. Russia probes and tests and does play information warfare.

The liberals though are creating a monster in order to defeat their political enemies. It is obvious and embarrassing to watch.

they probably filtered the emails. it was a service to the community, at worst.

it was the western media's job to do it, and they failed, thank god for the """russians""".

I'm sure they did. But I doubt they had as much of an impact as they want to think.

No.

They certainly hacked the DNC and fed Trump information that led to his victory, and they certainly have their fingers in Trump's inner anus.

You honestly don't believe that Trump is a monster already?

Obviously because no one except stupid alt-right fucktards ad urban retards would vote for him.

what the fuck does "hack the election" even mean?

Is this like the "hacks to make your life easier" use of the word hack? Is it possible to "hack" things that aren't computerized? Do they mean to say that russians hacked the electronic voting machines?

seriously, wtf are they talking about. All I ever fucking hear is the claim that they "hacked" something, but no one has bothered to explain wtf they are talking about.

I don't think even the most staunch liberals think Russia 'hacked the election'. They think that Russians may have colluded to leak documents that damaged the Democrat candidate through WikiLeaks. Which may or may not have happened, what is telling is that they are essentially upset at the leaker - whoever it may be - for releasing the truth about their candidate. What has never been denied is that the WikiLeaks emails are the truth and nothing but the truth, with zero editing or other interference done by WikiLeaks. I hope this answered your question.

no. no one wanted to vote for that clinton lady

You dumb fuck canucks are all the same

In the real world of course everybody is trying to influence an election you fucking mong.

Did Russians forge ballots and vote counts? No.

>Russia hacked the election
How the fuck would they do that? Hack into the paper and change the box that was ticked?

I believe somebody did but have no idea who. The most likely country that hacked the DNC was Russia purely due to the heuristic of Occams Razor. Every other theory is more convoluted. There's a possibility it was 100% a frameup by the United States or somebody at Crowdstrike. There's also the possibility it was another state level actor, neither Russia or the US, China would certainly have the capability to do this for example.

However, the methods they used to "prove" it was Russia were incredibly crude, there are ulterior motives for the US to implicate Russia in the hack, the FBI was literally recently revealed to have the capability to spoof Russia when hacking others, and it's just very hard generally to prove which country hacked which country.

Basically the evidence was "the non-government researchers crowdstrike found somebody with Russias MO connecting from Russia servers leaving very blatent Russian references hacked the server". So out of every country that could have hacked the US, it was probably Russia, but it would really not be very hard for another country that took over one Russian server and knew some Russian hacking techniques and collected some Russian hacking tools to completely spoof Russia. Many state level actors COULD do that.

It's incredibly circumstantial evidence that impresses normies because they don't understand technology. Russia is definitely not guilty beyond a reasonable doubt in any case.

The recent paranoia that Russia has hacked EVERY election, and we've seen a lot of this paranoia in the EU, is complete nonsense.

Without evidence, you should assume US hackers first, and Chinese hackers second, as they are the most capable.

>hacked the election?
That's a straw-man.
Saying "hacked" the election implies they subverted some vote-counting system.

Also, why is the board suddenly infested with pro-Russian threads?
Never mind ShareBlue, it's pretty clear the majority of shiils on Sup Forums work for the Kremlin (including OP).

Nope, not at all.

I think they hacked American subconsciousness with forced memes and anonymous brainwashing.

I run multiple websites and right around election I started getting bot visitors that had their 'location' changed to president trump spam. So anytime I checked the analytics I saw their messages. It came across as 'OH U USE INTERNET TOO COMRADE? VOTE TRUMP HE IS BEST'

UMBRAGE
M
B
R
A
G
E

>oops, there goes the hacking narrative

>They certainly hacked the DNC
They did not. Seth Rich gave the information to a Wikileaks contact.
and he was murdered for it.

I'm assuming by "Hack the election" you mean "Hack the DNC" by the way, saying Russia "hacked the election" is nonsense.

They, potentially, hacked US government computers, and released information selectively to influence the election. That's clean different from "Hacking the election".

You can prevent having the "Election hacked" in such a way by simply keeping your nose clean, or at least not using email to do embarassing shit. Email is how they caught Enron. Email is perhaps the worst way to communicate information you would rather others not see, you automatically create an easily searchable log of every embarrassing thing you've ever said.

>it was a service to the community, at worst.
>it was the western media's job to do it,
Releasing classified material is hardly "the media's job", and getting a borderline-retarded crooked real-estate tycoon elected certainly isn't a "service" except to America's enemies.

If you're willing to say that Russia "hacked the election" because they pruportedly directly interfered via releasing defamatory information about Hillary Clinton

Then you must also concede that Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Soros, and Mexico, also "hacked the election".

No chance at all

You mean, without evidence?

I thought only the Trumpeters believed conspiracy theories.

Fuck no dude. This country is still run by fucking baby-boomers, and ALL of them have arbitrary hate for Russia. It's probably the easiest scapegoat for these old timers to understand so they just run with it

maybe some russian with insider knowledge discovered Sup Forums because of /sg/ and they subsequently chose a strategic time to expose Sup Forums to pizzagate. i think this because of how strategic the timing of pizzagate was, and i also think pizzagate is completely real, that the russians know it, and that they exposed it to us, in which case, i can't blame them.

I'm sure the conservatives screaming "MUH BENGHAZI" swayed a lot of Hillary supporters and independents this past election. Autistically screeching "MUH RUSSIANS" for the next 4 years will surely sway Trump supporters and independents in 2020 to vote against him.

Yes I think the russians made Hillary pass out at the 9/11 memorial and get chucked into her ambulance van like a side of beef.

One does have to be amused by the paroxysms of outrage over the idea Russia may have influenced the US election, living in a country where the US influences EVERY election, including the most recent one.

The US has literally killed peace deals and assassinated people to influence elections. Oh no, the Russians may have revealed the democrats dirty laundry, how could they do something so unethical!

Are you fucking serious? The American public sure is naive as to the say the world works. Plenty of countries, every single US election, try to influence it, overtly and covertly. I don't know exactly why so many Americans seemingly turn a blind eye to this, except when Russia goes one step too far, and exposes democratic corruption to influence the election.

???

I guess because it ties into Trumps narrative and because of Trumps comments egging Russia on to hack the US which were probably unwise for him to say? Seriously, from a cybersecurity standpoint, that's an invitation, if Russia is caught hacking now how does Trump respond to Putin say "Well you asked us to?"

There is more proof that the Clintons stole states than the Russians hacking anything. Trump should have won in a bigger landslide.

No chance at all.

Just think if Clinton won and they found out PUTIN hacked them it would be WWIII IMMEDIATELY

The hacking theory is BS the Clinton/Obama wing of the dems are pushing so the bernie bros don't take over the DNC.

"Hacked the election" is a loaded term. Do I believe that Russian hackers actually influenced the outcome of the election by manipulating results? Not at all, I don't even believe they attempted to do this. Do I believe that Russian hackers may have influenced public opinion by leaking certain data? Well, I believe they leaked the data and I believe that Russian paid trolls exist but I don't believe either had a significant impact on public opinion. For the most part, voters are set in their ways. For the people that flipped, I don't think the leaks played a real part in their decision. It was just growing working class frustration with Washington elites.

Wow, two completely different situations, but I'm actually unironically betting that you're correct. Fuck you and everyone else too.

>Obama said that the election couldn't be hacked.
youtube.com/watch?v=bxnJJx5kXwk

>CNN said it couldn't be hacked
cnn.com/2016/10/19/politics/election-day-russia-hacking-explained/

>Michigan is a paper ballot state

Sure they flipped on their stances completely, but these two (of many) have made it very clear before Nov. 8th that election fraud can and will not happen.

Short answer: no I don't believe Russia hacked the election.

Difference is Benghazi actually happened, and is provable and russian involvement isn't.
>Clinton agents meet with terrorist cell leaders
>Embassy is attacked
>"Must just be a coincidence lol"
Even better clinton flat out denied it despite congress having clear evidence, what a stupid bitch.

Voting machines aren't networked.
Virtually impossible to replace firmware in enough machines to sway results.

So no. Unless you redefine "hacking the election" to mean downloading a bunch of emails because some ostrich-looking pedo had an easily guessable password and said emails were then released on Wikileaks.

Your a shill faggot

>hillary trolled her self

>remember anthony's pen0r

discord.gg/Qe6cv

I don't think hacking the election is the right term. Did Russian backed hackers gain access to Hilary Clinton's and the DNC email servers? More than likely, and they also more than likely gave those documents to Wikileaks under the guise of being a none state actor.

Seth Rich could've been the fall guy, or the link in the chain. We will probably never know.

Still don't know for sure, but I certainly was and still am hoping that a vote for Trump was a vote for Russia

No. Most likely the CIA spoofing their origin if any actual hacking occurred.

I don't believe they hacked the voting machines.

They might have hacked the DNC and released some information but I'm OK with that.

They may have hacked the DNC, they may have pushed for Trump

Even if they did, so what? None of those things are a wrong thing

Russia absolutely influenced it, but so did literally every other actor capable to the fullest extent that they can.

I don't believe it was a deciding factor, and I think certain parties are using it to protect their illusion of democracy.

Did they manipulate vote tally or stuff ballot boxes? No. Not at all.

Did they release inconvenient information about the DNC and Hillary? Probably. My thoughts are to air it all out no matter who it is because we will ultimately be better off for it.

No they didn't hack the election. They just released Podesta and DNC emails to wikileaks. If you don't believe this you're either a shill or an idiot.

If they did get the DNC/Podesta emails and leak them, is that really "hacking the election"? To my knowledge none of that stuff is fraudulent, and it showed light on what was going on behind the scenes with the kikery for Clinton and showing Bernie Sanders was a stooge.

If the DNC were running an honest operation then nothing would have been influenced by the honest to god truth.

There is more credibly to Pizzagate than this Russia stuff.

There's a big gap between hacked the election and hacked the DNC and exposed dirt, which is plausible, but hard to prove with all the crazy shit going on.

Hillary's core downfall was the flip of mostly white, mostly blue collar rust belt former obama voters. How you get from Russia to THAT is some magical thinking.

Given the DNC's computer security, it's also plausible that more than one party hacked the DNC.

This has been a major issue for half a year now. If you don't understand at least the basic arguments by this point you are either willfully ignorant or fucking retarded.

t. Adam Schiff

I believe if the massive voter fraud was factored out Trump would have won by a land slide, I'm talking 85% of the popular vote.
I travel all over the country in my line of work and I've seen exactly one (1) Hillery for America sign and met exactly one (1) Hillery supporter in real life, He said to me that the democratic party is so corrupt its pathetic and they most of this elections democrats are ether dead, non citations or don't exist.

>Hillary's core downfall was the flip of mostly white, mostly blue collar rust belt former obama voters.

Her messaging was shit. Allowed her campaign to get sucked into the sjw identity politics. Her and the media focused on Trump being a "racist,sexist" and not on jobs jobs jobs.

Well that right there is what was different this time. This is the first blatant move by another nation to try to steer the US election. It doesn't seem so outrageous until you realize that if Russia doing it is ok, than the DNC can team up with whoever the fuck like China and Mexico.

At that point our election isn't really ours anymore, it's a global fuckfest.

>what is the internet

This
I actually liked Obama overall.

It isn't actual hacking that everyone is afraid of, it's Russian psy-ops giving ammo to reactionary groups so that they destabilize establishments hostile to Putin.

In simpler terms Russian trolls meddling in elections by teaming up with the alt-right to oust liberals.

Which electronic voting machines were hacked?
How many hacked votes were submitted?
On how many separate occasion did Russia hack our electronic voting machines?
Has Russia hacked our electronic voting machines in previous elections?
What do you believe should be done to make our electronic voting machines more secure in the future so that Russia can't hack them again?

You can't hack a filling cabinet.

Thinking about it now, I honestly couldn't tell you what Hillary's campaign signage looked like. All I know is it was mostly blue and white, and I was on a University campus the entire election cycle

Trump's entire line of campaign signs and hats are etched into the culture for all time

uranium bitch
uranium
The evidence of Russia and Trump is non-existent.
The evidence of Clintons and Russia is well established.

Projection much bitch?

Certainly not.

Yes apparently CNN is reporting Trump, on election eve flew in 100 million Russians who than voted for Trump.

Also the people in charge of 87.5% of the polling stations were....Russians.

Also those long line ups you stood to in tobget into stadiums to hear Trump speak....the other people in the line ups..... were all Russians..

Subjecting the fake Russians votes cast for Trump Trump actually only received 6 votes.

I repeat Trump only got 6 votes in the election...

Hillary in reality won every electoral college! I belive what CNN.

Still no evidence that Russia leaked the emails and even if they did that's not "hacking the election."

Hi shareblue.

Serious question here. So, if Russia hacked your elections - does it mean that CIA (or whatever agencies you have) is fucking worthless? How the fuck USA is allowed foreign interference with their most important elections? I don't understand.

No, Kim Dotcom did though.

Guccifer 2.0 did too.

Neither leveraged polling places though, so in effect, no "hack on the election" ever fucking happened.

Now how's about you hire some shitposters worth half a fuck.

The only good the CIA do is keeping the CIA in power

I doubt they interfered so directly. Though the fact that we're being told RUSSIA REE from the same people who accused the republican party of being Luddites for being skeptical about the security of computer based voting is just choice.

Because unlike in Russia, the government is not horribly corrupt and doesn't not use it's spying power to protect private political organizations.

I wholeheartedly believe it.

I do not believe it.

I'm sorry but you sound like a liberal, or some other sort of retard.

I've heard a lot of allegations of this to the point its gotten my attention, of Russian spambots and such, but haven't actually seen the evidence.

I'm not denying its happening, but I just haven't seen it. Some of the evidence I've seen, like Trump affiliated hashtags getting far more retweets than Clinton affiliated hashtags seems suspect to me, I've seen some real reaching. I do hear about Russia stuffing internet comments all the time though from a lot of different people.

Certainly Russia Today has been influental on the right wing for a long time despite being overt Russian Propaganda. It's not like I'm completely unaware that Russia has an internet propaganda effort, I just haven't seen good journalism on the subject.

>Opinion column = opinion of CNN

Nope, opinion column has always been where the media puts the bullshit it wants to say but won't put its name behind.

CNN is breaking the news Trump flew in plane load after plane load after plane load of Russians on the eve of the election...m and tgey all voted for Trump..

CNN says Trump inserted Russian monitors. .....at 87.5% of the polling stations.....

Hacked the election....you bet ya. CNN says minus the hacking Trump only got 6 legitimate votes.....nation wide....wow bombshell from CNN how can Trump recover....

>creating a monster
A spectre. They're creating a spectre.

They probably also hacked the primaries for him and the democratic primaries so when they rig the election it looks like Trump won fair and square against an unpopular old lady who has killed and ripped off thousands of people. Without russia, Bernie would be president!!!

Sorry your country's government is basically irredeemable at this point. :( Have a comfy cat.

Yeah I'm sure that the Russian Federation was fucking around with it in some capacity but I think to a lesser extent than the US has meddled with other countries elections, recently France for example, historically the fucking entirety of Latin America. "Hacking" by itself wasn't ever the goal though, the whole process was to cast doubt about the legitimacy of the US democratic system at large.

holy fuck have you not been paying any attention the past half year???? the common thought is that Russia is responsible for hacking into the DNC emails and leaking them, reports of the russian federation employing Troll Farms to create fake news about Hillary are often included as ""hacking" . Less common are talks of hacking the electronic voting machines but no real evidence has emerged from either side.

No, it means the DNC were using popular well known services using insecure passwords, all the CIA could really do about that was give the politicians a nice visit in the night and tell them to stop being dummies. Even then, they don't have to listen. Besides that, the CIA could simply keep tabs onto everybody that broke into the DNCs webserver.

In general, don't use email to say anything sensitive or embarrassing, it's pretty much absolutely the worst platform to do so, and there are a lot of security issues related to the age of the email protocol, and there are a lot of ways geeks have patched the security issues in clever ways, but it's still easy to fuck up the security.

er, not webserver, email server, correction.

Silly kitty! She looks so comfy. And fuzzy

Our government is our problem. Thanks for cat.

no

No. The elctions cant be hacked, Obama said so :^)

>hacked the election
this series of words creates a logical absurdity

I love how nobody in Trumps inner circle remembers meeting Sergey Kislyak. What a coincidence!

What an unmemorable and forgettable guy he must be.

I did not say that the opinion column is the opinion of CNN.

I wanted to point out the hypocrisy of ''opinions posted on CNN'' and how they change based on where the general rhetoric shifts.

Now I will point out YOUR hypocrisy and bias for accusing me of implying something that I didn't and of thinking that just because opinion column is not signed by CNN overlords it means nothing.

No, it's just all the Dem party has left. Dems can't reflect on while they really lost and admit it to their base.
They ran the worst candidate ever. All they have to offer are handouts to the poor at the expense of the middle class and toxic identity politics.

Dude the opinion column is the newspaper equivalent of disclaiming

"The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact."

I love how everybody makes fun of Sup Forums with muh tinfoil hats and muh idiots when we analyze conspiracy theories against your masters, but God forbid some conspiracy pops out against Trump you're all ready to jump the gun with ''reasonable coincidences''.

Some faggot leaf once told me if coincidences are all I have I'm very stupid.
Was it you?

The Russians hacked the DNC primaries so Hillary would win thereby assuring a Trump victory.

Donna Brazil is a Russian spy. ...that's why she gave Hillary the debate questions before the debate so Hillary would win the DNC prinary....thereby assuring a Trump Presidency...

>scout.ai/story/the-rise-of-the-weaponized-ai-propaganda-machine
Yes Russia hacked the election with help from inside the country. Essentially, you just got hit with some of the AI weapons that we used to destabilize governments in the Middle East during the Arab spring. Oh, you still thought all those arab spring protest hashtags were being promoted by actual people?

These things are very real, and the general public is probably about 5-10 years behind in their understanding of what is possible in this domain.

I'm willing to answer questions if anyone is curious.

>Sarcasm whooshing over a Finns head

How stereotypical

16 trillion in debt for a socialist dream? He set up the inevitable collapse of this country.

How many plane loads of Russians did Trump fly in on the eve of the election?

CNN is reporting he flew in 123....747s and 58 DC3S all packed full of Russians who then voted for him. Is this true or did he fly in more Russians who ended up voting for him?

What about the rumor he inserted Russians at 87.5% of the election polling stations? Was it really that high a percentage?

Election computers are kept on a separate network from the internet.

The only way to hack them is with physical access to the computers.

Which Obama gave to Homeland Security in an unprecedented move.
Never before done.

Hillary's people hacked the voting machines.

And she still lost.