The day internet freedom died

Nice job Republishills, way to fucking go. The internet is free no longer. Your internet usage will be available wholesale for purchase from your ISP to the highest bidder.

Some examples of ways your information can be used "for the benefit of the consumer".

"How about employers purchasing your web history digest? You know if you visit a lot of sites about guns you might be a potential shooter or if you visit a lot of sites about marijuana you might be a junkie so nope you aren't getting a job. How about a health or life insurance company buys your profile and looks at how often in the last few months you have visited health related sites as a risk factor and thus deny you coverage or increase premiums? How about your employer checking up on you to enforce policies on not using sites like glassdoor? How about merchants seeing how much you comparison shop and if you don't you get personalized (higher markup) prices."

arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2017/03/for-sale-your-private-browsing-history

In the end its a blessing. People will stray away from the screen and start getting outside again.

shill af d00d

I assume once people can purchase this information about their Congressmen's browsing habits and release that information publically, they'll realize they fucked up.

next stop communism

what VPNs do you people use

Prove that your VPN, or any VPN, can be trusted completely. I'll wait.

No, they won't. Now they will just end up getting fucked for it

I'm asking for a recommendation based on the options available, not for the perfect VPN

>based trump creating vpn jobs
You fags will complain about anything.

>Effective January 3, 2017
Fake News
Obama-era shit that was pushed through.

>muh trump
>muh free market

>land of the free

>product of free market capitalism
>blame communism

pick one

Kek it's the price you pay for electing neocons I consider it a fair trade for getting rid of Hillary

You mad man!

You're a genius!

>goyim will defend this

>Trumptards immediately brushing this news off

You gormless insects would suck the smegma off his glistening barbed cock after he drill fucks another hole through your thick skulls.

inb4 t. triggered Hillary cuck

Naw, I don't subscribe to party tribalism, though I lean conservative if you want to know. Internet privacy should be a bipartisan issue. How can Republishills even defend this?

Republicunts are such bullshit.

BUMP

How is this even bad? If you really care just use private mode on your browser

but here's your (you) for trying

Congressmen inserted a little clause that makes sure they won't be spied upon

Those fucks think they can do whatever while we have to follow their rules

Explain how it's wrong...private mode = no history

>people paying for internet search history
>whytho

yeah yeah demographics info, but is it just the pure search history or does it come with your name address phone number a picture of you a schedule of your daily activities a dna sample a set of finger prints and a retina scan? if not its completely useless

>if I use private browsing my browsing must be private

>Trump puts logo into dreams and on moon
>Sup Forums goes wild

no browser history you colossal idiot, even if you're only visiting https sites while in private mode. your ISP can still see what sites you've visited based on requested URL.
You cant hide that shit from your ISP, its just technically impossible because the ISP is the one in control of/ and providing you your physical network connection and service.

FUCK dumb people like you are the reason hackers, phishers, spammers, etc still make a living.

No history on YOUR computer, but your ISP can still record the history. After all, the requests to all the websites you visit have to travel through their servers.

>Going incognito doesn’t hide your browsing from your employer, your internet service provider, or the websites you visit.

Taken from literally the first page that pops up when you enter incognito mode in Chrome.

sorry my bad..
> LEAF