What are your thoughts on Dave Chappelle Sup Forums?

What are your thoughts on Dave Chappelle Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mo-ddYhXAZc
archive.is/T9mbU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nigger/10

He supports trump and is a black Muslim

10/11

is it the same redditshit making all these "thoughts" threads?
why don't you put some fucking effort into shitposting, asshole?

>DUDE RACE HUMOR LMAO

his recent specials were objectively dogshit

His special was better than I expected. I thought it was going to be filled with liberal shit, but it really wasn't. And it was actually pretty funny. I found myself laughing my ass off at some of the tranny jokes he was making.

I like dave, and haven't seen him do or say anything yet that makes me think otherwise

The world's greatest black Muslim.

voted for hillary i think he said but he has hope for trump and is pretty fair compared to 99% of celebrities

>Blackcomedianfromsimpsons.jpeg

I know! We're so lame and nerdy, lol!

I never followed him that closely and don't have a strong opinion on him. I keep hearing he's redpilled but I haven't seen any evidence. Basically I think of him as a black Dane Cook.

I think he said he voted for Hillary because he knows that 70% of his audience would have dropped him, if he came out guns blazing for Trump.

I can't be mad at him for that, because he also slammed her by saying "even though you know she'll end up on a coin--she doesn't deserve it", which is painfully true, and even the most deluded Hillbots have to know that's true, deep down inside.

nigger

Redpilled enough to deserve respect and his show was fucking legend.

He's a funny nigger

He unashamedly proclaims that he, "lives amongst the whites."

Dave has been to Africa. He married an asian. He does racial comedy better than anyone, and he's an intelligent black guy. In other words, rare.

Dave is a legend and gets respect from everyone for a reason. He may not understand to the extent that we do what problems race relations will have moving forward, but as far as normies go, he has an intuition that is light years ahead of these fucking maniacs that have taken over the left, and most of all the arts/media.

>caring who Chappelle supports politically

I forgot Sup Forums is mostly full of underaged kids.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mo-ddYhXAZc

I liked his new shit. Loved his old shit.

Chappelle's Show was probably the greatest sketch show of all time.

nigger

don't know don't care his politics

Chappelle Show made me laugh harder than anything I can remember. Dude is funny.

his original stuff is best. idk how he is now.

You should watch his new Netflix special

Cheeky nigger

He's an ok nigger because he's a manlet

Let's not pretend it's as good as his early stuff.

I like him

he dindu nuffin

He did his early stuff when you were 8 years old, be honest.

He's 6 foot tall.

I think he's a fairly astute commentator on society.
If Block-Party is anything to judge by, though, he's a bit of a supporter of the Black Panthers.

>what is recorded content
>what is watching recorded content as adult

>6ft
>manlet
pick one, user.

So I was right is what you're saying.

I think he's damned funny.

I know he's a Dem and he's got a blind spot for Obama's fuck ups; but he's not a SJW and he hates what the PC police have done to comedy.

He pissed off the SJWs and leftists. Nigga is cool in my book.

Black muslim who hates white people but uses humour to get rich due to and to subvert white people.

Funny, has talked about the illuminati in interviews, his new specials didn't slaughter enough sacred cows for my liking but at least he stepped on enough toes to make Tumblr mad at him.

Plus he had a bit where he called out Jews for always playing the victim.

So he's at least purple pilled, and he's funny.

Race humor is literally 90% of pol humor

nop, I'm saying it doesn't matter if you were right

IT MATTERS TO ME

I like Dave and all, as a fan of comedy despite how many comedians end up being liberals. That being said, the nigga just went up on stage with Chris Rock and said he thinks Trump will save America, accidentally. He wasn't down with Hillary and rightfully so, but let's not think he's on board for the long haul.

Dave took too many redpills at once and it wrecked his outlook on life. He's never been the same since.

used to be cool, now is a SJW cuck nigger

Dave's not stealing jokes and is a great storyteller so no. I wouldn't say he's "redpilled" or secretly redpilled either. He's more realistic about things. The bit near the end of one of the specials where he talks about millennial "activism" and Cosby is both funny and a definite real talk kind of deal. He just comes off as, even being liberal and pro-black and shit, fed up with modern outrage culture even if it's related to stuff he may necessarily agree with and knows that not everything is a black and white (heh) issue.

Checked. Also, sauce?

Honestly I don't get why people make a big deal of Hillary
She's failed at every job she was ever given
She fucked up Healthcare in the 90s
She fucked up SoS ala Benghazi style and destabilized Libya and Syria
She fucked up her own campaign running against what should of been a cake walk election.
She just constantly fucks up, but people will give her the royal treatment because she has a vagina.
Its hard to name a single job she didn't fuck up on.

>Its hard to name a single job she didn't fuck up on.

Vince Foster.

>that pic
In the context of this thread all I can think of is "nigga what the fuck is juice".

bluepilled

;^)

Yeah, wasn't actually the one I meant to post.

baby you know you mean the world to me

one funny nigga.

His specials were underwhelming, a few big laughs but I like the old ones best. His Ja Rule and Michael Jackson bits are timeless.

>Funny, has talked about the illuminati in interviews, his new specials didn't slaughter enough sacred cows for my liking but at least he stepped on enough toes to make Tumblr mad at him.
archive.is/T9mbU

Some faggot at Vice crying about the tranny jokes. Fucking great.

>A throwaway line about a "trannies" dick popping out had my eyes rolling, the line about trans people "tricking" men into sleeping with them made me deeply upset and confused. Again, I was waiting for my "fuck you nigga I have kids to feed" moment from "3 AM in the Ghetto." It never came. The jokes were mean, they were lazy, they were something I never thought I'd see: Dave Chappelle punching down.

this

Wanna yiff? OwO

>what does Sup Forums think of
Fucking die OP

one of the few comedians that i like.

i loved the fact he told Comedy cental to fuck off when they wanted to buy his show and ran away to africa out of her of being assasinated

Grape drank baybeh!

For some reason him being buff and more confident makes him less funny.

Its because he's less relatable.

A lot of comedy comes from laughing at our own pain thus a successful millionaire with no significant neuroses is harder to relate with.

Sage