Flat earth

Why the fuck do you chads think the earth is spherical?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H1I4-OROXZI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because live feed satellites, the moon, the stars, and the sun.

Obviously it's conical.

All faked by joos.

Earth is actually square prove me wrong faggots

Oh wait you cant

what i dont understand is that if the earth is flat....where does all the water come from....it would constantly be pouring off the side....but water levels are rising......the opposite.

How could anyone think it is flat? This is straight from NASA. Look at the majesty!

It's going to be very strange watching some reality show send flat earthers to Mars someday.

All exist without a sphere.

Explain satellites then

R A R E

A

R

E

Nice proxy

but then you are admitting that the stretches of space are spherical.

thus suggesting that the earth is too.

and what is wrong with this picture exactly?

Because you can return to your starting point by flying in a straight line for 23,000 miles.

rare flag indeed

Nice bait. What I don't get about flat earthers is we can literally point telescopes at other planets and watch them spin

Your post is faked by the Jews.

Calling earth flat is like speaking dog language

You might be right - but you are speaking to rover

Earth is flat so there is no sideways gravity so they can hover in orbit in the same place.

Are you implying its a flat surface. Everyone knows the Earth looks like a pyramid.

Hey jap user

You're still learning to become a priest?

Holy shit RARE FLAG111

Right, when you actually have proof of your theory, and you'll need more than proof, you'll need footage, please let us all know. Until then round earthers got you rekt.

it's hard to believe in this day and age people still believe the earth is a ball, with all the technology we have and with our intelligence people still believe the earth is a ball, if only they would do some research on the subject rather than watching tv it's actually really annoying trying to converse with a balltard

See anything wrong with this one? Also from NASA.

well judging by this photograph, it appears to be "pointy".

>those doom 3 graphics

Actually this is what the earth looks like.

Get the fuck of your computer Shaq, you're a nigger and niggers don't know how to use computers, or read.

Flat earth is a psyop designed to hide the truth of the hollow earth. The people are not ready for the return of the reich.

because kek said so.

>(((NASA)))

I've always wanted to know how flat earthers explain how you can go around the world by moving in a straight line?

If the earth is flat then how come I always fall and roll down the driveway everytime I drink.

Checkmate, gaytheists.

The earth is neither flat nor spherical. Imagine a sea mine - it's like that.

its actually flat, it just looks round because of the curvature of space time and the fact we are stuck in the 3rd dimension seeing only slices of the 4th dimension. or something like that.

The flat earth meme is getting really old, also it belongs on /x/ gtfo fagt

Go walk off the edge, get back to us afterwards.

>inb4 a compass mearly points you in a perfect flat circle.

That's what I call "shitpopesting

the obvious answer to that is, its a bowl that is spinning, and the slower it gets, the more water moves toward the center.

>MOISTURIZE ME

You guys are probably wondering why this shit keeps getting posted.

They're trying to create a strawman position "flat earther" that they can then use in a Hegelian dialectic.

Whatever position you take on science, you'll either be grouped into the 'establishment position' or a 'flat earther'. It's pretty fucking disgusting.

I hope OP gets run over by a parade.

A parade for landing on the flat moon!

Just got back, almost fell off

youtube.com/watch?v=H1I4-OROXZI

Cool video if anyone is interested. Only 3 minutes long. Not saying it is proof or anything, but I certainly didn't think stars would look like that with a super zoom camera.

How the fuck you know it's me?

Wait legit question. When it all the water going to pour off the sides and we're fucked?

You know what, maybe all this recent flat earth shit is just intelligence community effort in order to discredti conspiracy theories and alternative science.

What is atmospheric refractive index Alex?

Gravity walls keep it in place but some does leak sometimes. Where do you think asteroids come from? It's leaked water that collects space dust and hardens and then collects more space dust so on and so forth then you have a asteroid.

Because I'm not a 5'8 manlett
>tall enough to see the curvature with my own eyes

Thank you my nig

Because gravitational forces within large bodies exert what is called gravitational pressure, which results in the compression the object to minimize surface area, and thus, surface energy, to reach the lowest possible energy state, until equilibrium with the internal outward-acting forces is reached.. The sphere has the lowest surface area per volume, and thus Earth, and almost all celestial bodies, are approximations of the geometrical sphere.

2019 for sure

The earth is roughly spherical. The sun is flat.

I didn't know the pope had this strong of a opinion.

no satalites.
landlines and radio towers.
and yes. NASA is a huge comparmentalized area.

the bottom of that flat earf look like some weed lmao

Flat earth is the true red pill

Wanna smoke it up with me?

How does GPS work then?

Kek speaks

And supports onnit?

Yes because Earth is magic and the only 'Flat' planet

Also every government on the world is involved in a giant conspiracy thats lasted countless years to fool the whole world into thinking world is round for 'reasons'

Because people growing up knowing the shape of the Earth would change everything right?
Why the fuck am i replying to shill thread anyway

>this moron thinks for gps to work the earth has to be round
>roundretards everyone

The moon

How does GPS work then?

>flat earth
>post picture of spheroid chunk

im convinced at this point that flat earth is a shill false flag to make people who stumble on here think everything else we talk about is /x/ tier

see

You chads need to calm the fuck down

Underrated

Is this true?

Your retardation is the only definite thing in this universe

Explain this shit

Ballcucks getting triggered

BASED.

Big if true.

9/11 was an inside job.

nasa them selves said so

Haha i like you
You go to hell last

Thats called ice nigga

Abe went to the Rio Olympic closing ceremony in this way

Someone say nigga?

why is there curvature of light on the surface when the shape of earth is supposed to be flat? it can't be the rotation of the flat earth because it would cast flat elongated and stretched shadows

has anyone theorized what's under the flat surface? if the planet is a disk and it makes revolutions, does it only do it on one axis so the sun is casting light on the surface we're on at all times? how can we look into space at all directions depending where we're at on the disk if our view is only projecting one way? how can we see "behind" the disk?

Kek has spoken!!!! Science BTFO!!!

why do flat earthers use a incorrect projection of a globular earth onto a disk?
do they not have their own maps refuing this?

My mom's boyfriend belives in flat earth theory and I've tried to convince him otherwise but he won't budge. Is there some experiment I can perform in front of him to prove the earth is round?

Its not flat, its hollow

they're saying for the sake of their airplane equation assume that normal variables that would affect a real flying aircraft over a round earth don't apply. nigger do you even read.

Its all a joke though right?
Am i spoiling the fun?

Its not fun

My mom's boyfriend T O P K E K

kick him in the balls as hard as you can and then laugh at him
it may not convince him the earth is round but it will prevent him from having children if you do it hard enough