Nigga

nigga...

>tfw Trump will slash regulations and turn America into China 2.0 to bring back jobs

I was born in the right timeline. Will be fun to watch from across the border.

That's not global warming in those pictures though.

i only voted for him because clinton was so egregiously horrible

Not after he builds a second wall.

There is a difference between global warming and soulless chinks polluting as a means of population control.

>2012

its called fog idiot and they wear masks all the time cause of all those whatever the fuck chinese do but they always wear masks MORON. sars

>smog and global warming are the same thing

Wow rly mkes yuo tinkle

Best strawman of all time.

Bruh, you realize that the reason pollution is so bad in China has to do with shit regional weather patterns and the fact that their coal plants are just technologically inferior to ours? Its not even due to lack of environmental regulation its just shit tech,

I've considered this in 2015 but never said anything because I wanted him to win. Are Trump's enemies too retarded realize this and call him out on it? I know most of them just spew disinfo but what about John Oliver or Colbert?

why would smog be a sign for global warmin?

Sorry, but unlike America, bestiality isn't a rampant issue that demands immediate attention here. But thanks for the non-argument.

this picture literally proves his point you Mexican (((intellectual)))

The pollution is a sign of manufacturing. Cutting back on emissions hinders manufacturing. The Chinese are not hindering themselves.

the picture you posted actually makes the point for Trump.

Also this it's not global warming jackass it's unregulated manufacturing

>cough
fucken chinks

Fuck off indio

>what is the race to the bottom

Pollution =/= Global warning

not that I'm saying there shouldn't be industrial standards.

Pollution has nothing to do with global warming

This

Weak bait, kill yourself

this. Trump has not touched the Clean Air Act or any of the other necessary pollution controls.

he's dismantled bureaucratic red tape from the Executive Branch. Most of it is nonsense anyway.

China doesn't even have anything resembling our Clean Air Act. they are way behind.

nigga back atcha wetback.

Oh, your mom came by the house selling her fucked up elotes. I told her I would buy the whole bunch (then trash them, they taste like ass) if she would blow me.

I tipped her when she swallowed.

What your country is up to?

That's what would of turned America into China, if Hilary was elected and passed TPP under your nose.

Best thank Trump.

>needing laws to actually force people not to fuck animals

Dude, they are fully capable of installing and using environmental controls in their plants. Other countries use Chinese-designed tech for their coal plants and they work just fine.

But they do require around 10% of a plants output to function, so the Chinese just say fuck it and go without.

>Bane in the bottom left
>CIA in the bottom right
What did OP mean by this?

/thread

laws don't stop me

Why is smog so bad in China? Is it really like that all the time or was that just a bad day?

Has nothing to do with climate change you fucking moron.

That's not smog, it's farts. The chinks have a machine that recycles farts to make ambience. It's supposed to not smell like shit, but faulty design makes it fail to actually make the fart not smell like shit.

Meanwhile in mexico

That's pollution

>Trump talking about government regulations regarding global warming killing manufacturing in the US
>someone adds pictures of Chaina's blatant disregard for the planet
Meanwhile China is rapidly becoming the world superpower thanks to all their manufacturing and cheap labor. What the fuck is the point of that image? To show that Trump is right?

Carbon emissions like that are the man made cause.

>global warming
>pollution
>the same thing

That's what he meant by "created by [...] the chinese".

>cuck other people's manufacturing in the name of global warming
>don't follow the same rules and make profit

he's not wrong you stupid niggers

very high population density, with massive industrial activity and virtually all power production coming from coal.

>China is dirty as fuck

Must be global warming

chinks will rule the world

the more "global warming producing" factories in the US are sanctioned/shit down, the more they're being moved to China....a place with no sanctions.

why is this so difficult to understand??